3some simulation

KinkStevens

Random aggressor
So my wife isn't the most sexually free woman in the world, but shes no prude either. We recently started to play with toys, which she claims limited experience with. I brought her a small dildo and I often request her to suck it while I penetrate her. She seems to love it. I know she has limits like everyone, but Im trying to peek her curiosity for multiple guys at once. Can any guys relate to the place Im at? How far do you think your wife/gf will go? Multiple partners aren't for everyone and sucking a dildo doesnt mean she'll suck another cock, but I can dream, right?

Talk dirty to her when she is doing the sucking dildo thing if she seems really into it and say don't you wish that was a real cock and watch her reaction and if it gets her going more talk to her later about it and if she say's yes as you talk dirty to her do it more often and you may get lucky like I did and actually see it happen.

Nice

Talk dirty to her when she is doing the sucking dildo thing if she seems really into it and say don't you wish that was a real cock and watch her reaction and if it gets her going more talk to her later about it and if she say's yes as you talk dirty to her do it more often and you may get lucky like I did and actually see it happen.

Im on my way to the toystore now!

Last night

Last night was great! I brought two thick realistic black cocks. My wife was craving to suck those two cocks! She named them and begged to suck them and have them pushed in her snatched. Super sexy. She sucked and then kissed me. I think she might have a desire to put one in my mouth too. I can't wait to push one in her ass next. Oh what a sexy night.

Hot fantasy for now

We talk about her being used by lots of guys. I tell her I'm going to get a room at a hotel and invite 30 guys over.

They will use her anyway they want and I get to go last.

If I say it while fucking her with her vibrator, it quickly results in a big orgasm for her. So hot to think of her being filled over and over.

Is line to make it a reality, but we need small steps to make sure we can both handle it.

Baby steps

She said it felt so real! I don't to over do it, so this morning I put the 'boys' away. I plan on plugging up every hole and asking her if she wants the real thing.

She said it felt so real! I don't to over do it, so this morning I put the 'boys' away. I plan on plugging up every hole and asking her if she wants the real thing.

Let us know what she say's!You going to give her the real thing if she wants it?

I'll be a quick voice of reason....first I am always annoyed that when people know their wife/husband is not into this that they continue to push and push.

But two...you are focusing on can you get her to do it, can you get her to want it.

Do you? I mention this because anyone who is a swinger/swapper can tell you that over the years they have seen a lot of couples try it and with unpleasant results including by the partner who had pushed the other, turns into the "shy" one saying hey this is fun but the other suddenly confronted with "Oh, um" and finding they are not enjoying the sight of their spouse with another.

I've noticed in these threads here it doesn't seem like those voices of experience ever show up, sometimes in the "How to" section they will.

What you're doing is fun and a 'harmless' exploration of the fantasy, my wife and I do it sometimes, but both know we don't want others. Why not keep it as the fun act it is that really doesn't beg for possible trouble?

I'll leave off with something you can do to make it hotter....I recorded a gang bang video, just the audio and played it while She was going down on me and had toys in her ass and pussy to simulate other men being in the room. Got her pretty hot, but again we kept it at that.

Ideas

I'll be a quick voice of reason....first I am always annoyed that when people know their wife/husband is not into this that they continue to push and push.

But two...you are focusing on can you get her to do it, can you get her to want it.

Do you? I mention this because anyone who is a swinger/swapper can tell you that over the years they have seen a lot of couples try it and with unpleasant results including by the partner who had pushed the other, turns into the "shy" one saying hey this is fun but the other suddenly confronted with "Oh, um" and finding they are not enjoying the sight of their spouse with another.

I've noticed in these threads here it doesn't seem like those voices of experience ever show up, sometimes in the "How to" section they will.

What you're doing is fun and a 'harmless' exploration of the fantasy, my wife and I do it sometimes, but both know we don't want others. Why not keep it as the fun act it is that really doesn't beg for possible trouble?

I'll leave off with something you can do to make it hotter....I recorded a gang bang video, just the audio and played it while She was going down on me and had toys in her ass and pussy to simulate other men being in the room. Got her pretty hot, but again we kept it at that.

I come here for the thrill of discussion. Thats it. I respect if others require the 'voice of reason.' No one knows themselves and their partner better than those people, so I don't push my advice. Others shouldn't either. With that out the way, i love the idea of playing audio! Sounds super hot!

Oh when she says she wants the real deal Ill give it to her, but only with the stipulation of me getting my turn w 2 women as well. I dont think well be indulging in any bi activities tho despite my personal interests. It just doesnt fit our relationship

Back