3d Art for my stories...

mack_the_knife

Shill of 'The Man'
I've been working with some 3d rendering softward (Poser 5.0) to do some illustrative work for my own stories. Figured they might fit in here as Art and Erotica-related.
surprised%20elf3.jpg

Huntsman's%20Homecoming2.jpg

Wendystairs3.jpg

Last edited:
mack_the_knife said:
I've been working with some 3d rendering softward (Poser 5.0) to do some illustrative work for my own stories. Figured they migh fit in here as Art and Erotica-related.
That's some cool stuff. Looks a bit like a game my wife was playing online for a while ... Everquest I think its called.

Keep'em coming. The CGI stuff is always a treat to see.

:cool:

Last edited:
Halo_n_horns said:
There ya go! Now break out the leather belt and really make it your bitch! :nana:
Bwah :D

I'd love to see them. Just put them as attachments, maybe :)

Halo - Edit your quote from me, please, without the images in it, it's causing grief from the site I tried to link off of...I've got it hosted on my own webspace now...should work.

Last edited:
mack_the_knife said:
Halo - Edit your quote from me, please, without the images in it, it's causing grief from the site I tried to link off of...I've got it hosted on my own webspace now...should work.
Done.

Halo_n_horns said:
That's some cool stuff. Looks a bit like a game my wife was playing online for a while ... Everquest I think its called.

Keep'em coming. The CGI stuff is always a treat to see.

My wife and I played the addiction for a couple of years before finally giving it up. We're back to pen and paper gaming again, no mob farming or f***ing epic quests!

mack_the_knife said:
My wife and I played the addiction for a couple of years before finally giving it up. We're back to pen and paper gaming again, no mob farming or f***ing epic quests!
We have our spurts where we get addicted to an X-Box game or a PS2 game. But as soon as its done, we're done until a new catches our eye. My wife is addicted to some long-term games. I prefer card games, well, A card game. My son and I play Yu-Gi-Oh! quite a bit. Pretty well addicted to that one. :eek:

Last edited:
They're awesome! I don't have any experience with those kinds of programs, so I can't give much technical/constructive criticism, but they look great. The third one is my personal favorite, as it looks very real.

Back