28f; Inexperienced but Eager

One more before I leave work :cattail:

tumblr_p9pmstylMr1xvoi1bo1_540.gif

awesome, can't wait until you get home!

I drove past an office park on my way home and it being Saturday it didn’t seem like anyone was around so I took a risk and did a few laps around it like this...

I drove past an office park on my way home and it being Saturday it didn’t seem like anyone was around so I took a risk and did a few laps around it like this...

I hope you pass a guy walking his dog.....and he sees!

And what if someone *did* see you driving around like that ? :devil:

You have definitely *piqued* my interest in your thread and made me think some very *interesting* thoughts about you while going through it, let me tell you !! ;) Your pictures at work are very arousing and erotic and I wish that I could work in your office, let me tell you. Mmmmm....

Had to actually get some things done today but I still found time to sneak to the bathroom and tease a bit more... You can hear everything that’s happening in there so I couldn’t have too much fun but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have any ;)

That 2nd pic of you against the wall and mouth open did it. Just had an eruption.... LOL.

Never did manage to fully undress before I had to come, and I passed out in post orgasmic bliss in the same state... But my nap is over now and I’m ready for more fun.

Never did manage to fully undress before I had to come, and I passed out in post orgasmic bliss in the same state... But my nap is over now and I’m ready for more fun.

Those tits say cum all over me... wish I could have been a fly on the wall during your play time...

Had to actually get some things done today but I still found time to sneak to the bathroom and tease a bit more... You can hear everything that’s happening in there so I couldn’t have too much fun but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t have any ;)

Ok... I just blew a huge load to this set of pics. So hot....

Mmmmmmmmmm your nipples look good all wet and inviting. I'll suck and bite on them for hours.

oh my.. i think you're going to be a hit :) thanks for posting

Holy fuck these wet t-shirt pics are so hot. It makes me wonder what your tits covered in cum with a shirt on might look like. But beside all that, you have really bangin tits.

Wow, some beautiful photos since my last visit. Love the wet t shirt photos and gifs.

Back