28f; Inexperienced but Eager

I love the way they bounce and I hope you do too ;)

giphy.gif

OMG, yes I do! So sexy!

I was reading all of your private messages at work and just couldn’t resist Taking another little shot... It’s not my sexiest bra but I needed a little something to hold me over until I can appreciate all your attention properly tonight...

I was reading all of your private messages at work and just couldn’t resist Taking another little shot... It’s not my sexiest bra but I needed a little something to hold me over until I can appreciate all your attention properly tonight...

I want to give proper attention to your lovely tits right now.

I really love showing off my tits and I hope this is an okay place to do it? I’m new here and not really sure how things work yet.

This is the perfect place to show off your tits or whatever you want to show off. In any case, please keep showing.

Hmmm

And there's so much to hold on to . . .

Naughty girl, checking her thread while at work. I'm curious, do your fingers wonder elsewhere?

Wow, talk about starting off with a bang, very sexy pics, thank you for sharing gorgeous! The gifs, mmmmmm, would love to have that view in front of me:devil: hope to see more, very eager....

It’s casual Friday and you guys are killing me... I want to touch myself so bad...

“Sexy” isn’t defined by the bra but the woman wearing it. And you are sexy regardless of what you’re wearing — or not wearing!

Back