23 nake - I want old, chubby men to ruin my self esteem

Title says a lot of it. I literally want to be abused emotionally and mentally by old men who have no regard for the damage their words cause. I want to worship you like a god while you treat me like shit. I’m 5’5, white, skinny with wide hips and a fat ass, 4 inches hard. I’m so far in the closet I don’t share pictures, but maybe with time I’ll show tummy or something. Please message me with the intent of being cruel to me. I don’t want or deserve any kindness. Aside from the limits I’m about to list, nothing is off topic, so please use me as your way to let out all the anger and frustration you carry in your day to day.

Limits are blood feet scat musk piss blackmail rimming and anything else illegal (aside from forcing yourself on me).

Ideally you’re 40-70, but happy to chat with anyone in their 30’s. Thank you!

Title says a lot of it. I literally want to be abused emotionally and mentally by old men who have no regard for the damage their words cause. I want to worship you like a god while you treat me like shit. I’m 5’5, white, skinny with wide hips and a fat ass, 4 inches hard. I’m so far in the closet I don’t share pictures, but maybe with time I’ll show tummy or something. Please message me with the intent of being cruel to me. I don’t want or deserve any kindness. Aside from the limits I’m about to list, nothing is off topic, so please use me as your way to let out all the anger and frustration you carry in your day to day.

Limits are blood feet scat musk piss blackmail rimming and anything else illegal (aside from forcing yourself on me).

Ideally you’re 40-70, but happy to chat with anyone in their 30’s. Thank you!
65 yo heavy white Italian who would be glad to use your slutty sissy ass and more as my cock slave!

Back