1HF's av....

Ok. I walk into the office high. No one notices or cares. She walks in with black eyes and bruises all over her body.

Who goes to HR?
Since when do I have two black eyes? My bruises are easily covered.
Been a bit. Good to see you are enjoying life.

I am quite sure he doesnt. Not neglected, maybe, not taken care of thoroughly.

Always.

Sigh. Pick apart my words why don't you, bully.

You better than most should know how I feel on spankings and whatnot.

Actually, they are very specific questions that we would ask her. (PM me if you want the list. There are 4) Her honest answers, as well as the pattern of bruising, would allow us to feel comfortable letting her go on her merry little way. Plus the fact that she would NEVER, EVER need to seek medical attention for her ecchymotic areas as seen in her AV.

Also her head does not look kicked in to me at all. Not that I know anything about traumatic injuries in people.

And the ninth floor would let her in and not allow her to leave for thirty days. Were not talking about physical wounds, injuries, or band aids here.

What causes cutting. What drives people to need to be beaten up to feel loved, to feel alive?

Its certainly a diagnose-able thinga majig.

And the ninth floor would let her in and not allow her to leave for thirty days. Were not talking about physical wounds, injuries, or band aids here.

What causes cutting. What drives people to need to be beaten up to feel loved, to feel alive?

God, you are misinformed. A "302" involuntary commitment only allows and individual to be kept for 72 hours AND only if they have threatened bodily harm againt himself or another person.

Seriously? You abuse substances because you like the way those substances make you feel. She uses her body to release endorphins because she likes the way it makes her feel.

Your assuming that she needs it to feel loved is pure speculative projection.

Then cover them.

No thanks. I'm not going to let you and eyer shame me into covering them. Your opinion doesn't mean enough to me, nor am I ashamed.

I've made bad choices in life, but this isn't one of them.

So kiss my bruised ass.

No thanks. I'm not going to let you and eyer shame me into covering them. Your opinion doesn't mean enough to me, nor am I ashamed.

So kiss my bruised ass.

Well. I don't understand it at all. My hope would be that you can get satisfaction, love, admiration and an Im alive feeling from something less damaging to your body and probably mind.

You should not....no person should feel they have to go to this extreme to feel.

So kiss my bruised ass.

I like how you and others need to keep calling welts, bruises.

Does Johnboy get off inflicting that much pain, uh, I mean, pleasure upon you?

Some people like their sex rougher than others. Some people feel truly calm when tightly bound in rope. Some people have a fetish for black women who are dominant with them.

What a boring world it would be if everyone were vanilla.

I reported the truck pic. That's out of line.

I like how you and others need to keep calling welts, bruises.

Does Johnboy get off inflicting that much pain, uh, I mean, pleasure upon you?

Welts I enjoy also. I suppose there was both. I don't need to call them bruises. Neither word upsets me.

I like how you keep assuming Johnny has anything to do with.

Back