1HF's av....

You don't get to decide what is fine and what isn't. Nor do I. Nor does any individual. People can decide for themselves what works for them, because that is what grown-ups do, and all the snide, gossipy curtain-twitching makes not a tithe of difference.

So when do you make the decision man? When is it too much for you.

Black eyes? Broken nose?

Wheres your line?

Do you even have one?

Comon. If this was anyone else voicing concern and anger over this girls activities you'd be all behind that.

You're letting your personal bias affect your judgement.

She's a big girl and can make her own decisions, KS. Why are you so concerned?

Yup.

I actually did know that all of you would come on here and defend her right to get her head kicked in.

And I'm the nut.

Any woman that allows a man or woman to do that to them has some real serious issues and it doesn't at all surprise me the lot of you came running to her defense.

Interesting phrasing. You acknowledge with that phrase that you are intentionally attacking a woman that you have suggested is emotional unwell.

What, pray tell, does that make you?

Bruises and their shades, in and of themselves are dependent on how robust one's capillaries are and how fair one's skin is. They can be a bit tender, but they are not, in and of themselves, evidence of lasting "damage" as you call it.

Emotional scarring takes a lot longer to overcome than a bruise does.

Curious where you think one should draw the line? Smacking an ass with no bruising ok with you? How about nipple tweaking? Love-bites? Obviously branding is out, tattooing is clearly an affront to God's canvas, no?

She's a big girl and can make her own decisions, KS. Why are you so concerned?

Technically, she is a little girl. It is her quick mind, emotional maturity, and big heart that makes her larger than life.

Black eyes? Broken nose?

Wheres your line?

Do you even have one?

Comon. If this was anyone else voicing concern and anger over this girls activities you'd be all behind that.

It's. Not. 'My'. Line.
Nor is it yours.

We all know you support this kind of activity. Hey I'm all for some kink and private time but when a woman allows that kind of damage to be done to her body, and then posts in online for everyone to see, it's open for discussion and conjecture.

Because she wants it that way.

Im surprised none of you bothered to even mention it.

Pussies. Fear of retribution from the red headed stepchild clique.

Not me.

Its none of your fucking business.

And no, just because she uses a picture on the board does not mean you get the right to say anything about it.

Her body belongs to her and her alone.

You have no right to decide what can and cannot be done to anyone.

It's. Not. 'My'. Line.
Nor is it yours.

And no, just because she uses a picture on the board does not mean you get the right to say anything about it.

Well all I can add to this is if a cop or medical professional saw these "wounds" they would act.

And rightfully so.

I hope she has the support system in place to deal with her issues.

Of course her first issue is denial.

It always is.

You respond to everyone's posts, but ignore mine? Why is that?

Black eyes? Broken nose?

Wheres your line?

Do you even have one?

1HF said some nice things to me when you fucking bozzos were ganging up on me.
Did you? Ever side with someone who was down, like her?

Swishy, just cause she looks better in a dress then you and she wouldn't fuck you, doesnt mean you have to give her shit...again.

If it's any consulation, I would much rather see you with bruises after getting your ass handed to you then see her marked up. So there is that.

If you are not a fan, it is easy enough to either turn avs off, or put me on ignore.

Over the years I've learned the difference between actual abuse, and consensual fun. With a partner I trust I enjoy the pain. It helps me relax and destress, and I feel much happier and more mellow after. I've always been a fan of marks as I can't have experiences like that every day, and they serve as a happy memory for me.

I understand it isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's ok. You're entitled to your thoughts and feelings, just as I am mine.

Sorry I didn't see your post.

Honestly I don't care what your explanation or justification is hun.

You're sick and need help.

No one allows that to be done to them unless they have some mental issues going on, you can be as sweet as you want.

I know....theres a dark side you wont talk about.

We all know.

Huh? I don't think that is necessarily true.

Swishy, just cause she looks better in a dress then you and she wouldn't fuck you, doesnt mean you have to give her shit...again.

If it's any consulation, I would much rather see you with bruises after getting your ass handed to you then see her marked up. So there is that.

Then come up with some better insults, popeye. Maybe I'll give you a shot at the title.

Well all I can add to this is if a cop or medical professional saw these "wounds" they would act.

And rightfully so.

I hope she has the support system in place to deal with her issues.

Of course her first issue is denial.

It always is.

And after interviewing her, and finding out that she is perfectly capable of playing safe, sane and consensual, they would send her on her way with an apology for intruding.

Denial of an ill-informed accusation is not 'denial' in the sense that one lacks self-awareness.

You respond to everyone's posts, but ignore mine? Why is that?

So far he has ignored mine as well, so that puts me in fine company.

No one allows that to be done to them unless they have some mental issues going on, you can be as sweet as you want.

We all know.

The only one who is sick and needs help in the way they think is you, KS. You are fucked up.

If I had known how much this would bother you I would have showed off more of the bruises.

Say what you want KS, you got the attention you wanted and I'm still well and happy.

It makes her happy and all of the other things she clearly expressed here. What's not to like?

The real question is why what another consenting adult enjoys sexually bothers you so?

We all know.

Bullshit, coward. You referenced her post as "denial." Hard to characterize a response you claim you didn't see. You assumed in making this thread you would get to be the center of attention, that she would meekly sit it out and that you would bask in your self appointed role as bad-ass protector or women.

Your condescending tone to her has me quite a bit more indignant than your faux indignation over her bruising. Plenty of people with far more emotional insight and self-awareness than you seem to exhibit, engage in rough play.

It makes her happy and all of the other things she clearly expressed here. What's not to like?

The real question is why what another consenting adult enjoys sexually bothers you so?

Because It's abuse and also a mental disorder.

And none of you see it.

Back