1HF's av....

Fucking Christ. Here we go.

Combined with your "present ass for spanking!' AV I read this as enthusiasm, and smiled.

The other night when 1HF was considering posting that, she was evidently waxing nostalgic about that session and sighed that she would catch grief from people about that.

It is so disconnected that a person would revile against consensual, desired physical abuse if you want to stretch it to a negative denotation word, yet have zero issue with piling emotional abuse upon that person. And who, really, is less deserving of emotional abuse than the completely without guile, painfully open and cheerful, Miss 1HF?

I'll not add to the equally discordant chorus of backlash, but how does one person, who is regularly kink-shamed, feel OK about kink-shaming another?

This thread turned out the way KS wanted.

Interesting. Do you think his 'disgust' with bruising is like the self-loathing of secretly gay homophobes? Because in starting these threads he is certainly setting himself up for a beating.

This thread turned out the way KS wanted.

Yup.

I actually did know that all of you would come on here and defend her right to get her head kicked in.

And I'm the nut.

Any woman that allows a man or woman to do that to them has some real serious issues and it doesn't at all surprise me the lot of you came running to her defense.

If you are not a fan, it is easy enough to either turn avs off, or put me on ignore.

Over the years I've learned the difference between actual abuse, and consensual fun. With a partner I trust I enjoy the pain. It helps me relax and destress, and I feel much happier and more mellow after. I've always been a fan of marks as I can't have experiences like that every day, and they serve as a happy memory for me.

I understand it isn't everyone's cup of tea, and that's ok. You're entitled to your thoughts and feelings, just as I am mine.

Yup.

I actually did know that all of you would come on here and defend her right to get her head kicked in.

And I'm the nut.

Any woman that allows a man or woman to do that to them has some real serious issues and it doesn't at all surprise me the lot of you came running to her defense.

'Any man who dresses up in women's clothing has some real serious issues.'

Do you see how this works?

Yup.

And I'm the nut.

Oh for fuck sakes. Get the fuck over it.

Yup.

And I'm the nut.

Not me. I've been on a dry spell for ages
You?

...come at me bro!
9YYh3.gif

Oh for fuck sakes. Get the fuck over it.

We all know you support this kind of activity. Hey I'm all for some kink and private time but when a woman allows that kind of damage to be done to her body, and then posts in online for everyone to see, it's open for discussion and conjecture.

Because she wants it that way.

Im surprised none of you bothered to even mention it.

Pussies. Fear of retribution from the red headed stepchild clique.

Not me.

Dude. It was for Halloween fifteen years ago. Get over it. You can't have me.

And kinks are fine. Women being beaten till they are black and blue is not.

Maybe it is in your fucked up world.

Interesting. Do you think his 'disgust' with bruising is like the self-loathing of secretly gay homophobes? Because in starting these threads he is certainly setting himself up for a beating.

I actually made a typo.

Who knows why he does this?

Maybe he like the beating he gets???? :)

Ann used to start threads like this.
New alt, perhaps?:confused:

Wow. You spotted yet another deep-cover alts! Well done. I don't know these things were ever untangled before you showed up.

Pro-tip: get a program, try to learn the players and the jersey numbers before you worry about pinch and designated hitters.

Wow. You spotted yet another deep-cover alts! Well done. I don't know these things were ever untangled before you showed up.

Pro-tip: get a program, try to learn the players and the jersey numbers before you worry about pinch and designated hitters.

Oh come on Que.. you know you're an alt. Admit it :D

Killswitch alt:rolleyes:

I actually made a typo.

Who knows why he does this?

Maybe he like the beating he gets???? :)

touche'

No. I do this because none of you will. I know there are an awful lot of ladies here who are shocked by her av (of course thats part of the point of hot fudge posting it) but none of you would say it.

Either you support it, don't care, or are afraid of the kickback.

Take yer pick.

Dude. It was for Halloween fifteen years ago. Get over it. You can't have me.

And kinks are fine. Women being beaten till they are black and blue is not.

Maybe it is in your fucked up world.

You don't get to decide what is fine and what isn't. Nor do I. Nor does any individual. People can decide for themselves what works for them, because that is what grown-ups do, and all the snide, gossipy curtain-twitching makes not a tithe of difference.

What? We're consenting adults. Who are you to judge us?

addiction_intravenous-drug-use.jpg

And what's wrong with me getting off giving her what gets her off?

Who are we to judge?
What Pope Frank said...

There's no other explanation. He knows he's going to be abused for his faux self-righteousness. He begs for it.

touche'

No. I do this because none of you will. I know there are an awful lot of ladies here who are shocked by her av (of course thats part of the point of hot fudge posting it) but none of you would say it.

Either you support it, don't care, or are afraid of the kickback.

Take yer pick.

So you are bravely speaking up for the silent majority, whose secret thoughts you channel?

Any evidence at all of that?

Yet again, it is not a question of support. It's nothing to do with anyone else.

Back