1HF's av....

Because It's abuse and also a mental disorder.

And none of you see it.

Cite?

Maybe none of us see a lot of things that you imagine. Why do you choose someone that you see as a victim to bully? Try bullying these folks here: http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Explain to them your theories about BDSM and mental disorder. Be sure and show them your empirical research in the field.

Last edited:

Cite what? She lets men beat her to a pulp then brags about it.

Im no doctor but does one have to be to realize theres something going on?

I smoke a joint to chill. She lets someone give her black eyes.

Wake the fuck up.

Because It's abuse and also a mental disorder.

And none of you see it.

I suspect that there are mental health professionals cruising Lit.
And that what you are doing here causes them to wonder about you, too.

Swishy, just cause she looks better in a dress then you and she wouldn't fuck you, doesnt mean you have to give her shit...again.

If it's any consulation, I would much rather see you with bruises after getting your ass handed to you then see her marked up. So there is that.

Long time old fucker ;)

And I'm sure KS gets enough of that. I, however, am neglected.

I suspect that there are mental health professionals cruising Lit.
And that what you are doing here causes them to wonder about you, too.

Oh yeah. Im sure I could be diagnosed with something. I get it.

I do not get....what shes into. I never have.

1HF said some nice things to me when you fucking bozzos were ganging up on me.
Did you? Ever side with someone who was down, like her?

Ultimately KS doesn't give a fuck about my decisions, this is just his way of getting attention because he enjoys verbal abuse.

...I also don't need.......Loved.

Ok?

And there's the rub, the only rub that tickles.

Betty isn't loved, and so decides he doesn't need it. Thus he craves our hatred. He seeks it out, he designs these episodes to garner our contempt, because it's consistent. Well done, lo.

Sorry I didn't see your post.

Honestly I don't care what your explanation or justification is hun.

You're sick and need help.

No one allows that to be done to them unless they have some mental issues going on, you can be as sweet as you want.

I know....theres a dark side you wont talk about.

We all know.

Actually you are the one that is sick. You have a terminal case of dumbfuck. It is made more serious by the complicating factor of you don't know shit.

Cite what? She lets men beat her to a pulp then brags about it.

Im no doctor but does one have to be to realize theres something going on?

I smoke a joint to chill. She lets someone give her black eyes.

Wake the fuck up.

If you were a doctor you would know that masochism is listed along with every other known sexual paraphila, not as a disorder. You know what is an actual disorder in DSMV? "Substance Use Disorders."

No one is going to go with the easy one? Fine, I'll have to do it.

Tell us about your supposed girlfriend's up bringing. Just curious.

*claps* Bravo.

Ultimately KS doesn't give a fuck about my decisions, this is just his way of getting attention because he enjoys verbal abuse.

....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Be better if he could get his needs met, though, without resorting to abusing women.

Oh yeah. Im sure I could be diagnosed with something. I get it.

I do not get....what shes into. I never have.

People in glass houses..

You don't have to get it. If it's not your thing that's fine. You're free to judge all you want, just don't be surprised when your "friendly advice" doesn't affect my decisions at all.

And there's the rub, the only rub that tickles.

Betty isn't loved, and so decides he doesn't need it. Thus he craves our hatred. He seeks it out, he designs these episodes to garner our contempt, because it's consistent. Well done, lo.

Wow. Was that a housecall?

lol

If you were a doctor you would know that masochism is listed along with every other known sexual paraphila, not as a disorder. You know what is an actual disorder in DSMV? "Substance Use Disorders."

Ok. I walk into the office high. No one notices or cares. She walks in with black eyes and bruises all over her body.

Who goes to HR?

....not that there is anything wrong with that.

Be better if he could get his needs met, though, without resorting to abusing women.

Whatever creams his twinkie.

If this is how he gets what he needs, so be it. It doesn't bother me.

Long time old fucker ;)

And I'm sure KS gets enough of that. I, however, am neglected.

Been a bit. Good to see you are enjoying life.

I am quite sure he doesnt. Not neglected, maybe, not taken care of thoroughly.

Well all I can add to this is if a cop or medical professional saw these "wounds" they would act.

And rightfully so.

I hope she has the support system in place to deal with her issues.

Of course her first issue is denial.

It always is.

Actually, they are very specific questions that we would ask her. (PM me if you want the list. There are 4) Her honest answers, as well as the pattern of bruising, would allow us to feel comfortable letting her go on her merry little way. Plus the fact that she would NEVER, EVER need to seek medical attention for her ecchymotic areas as seen in her AV.

Also her head does not look kicked in to me at all. Not that I know anything about traumatic injuries in people.

People in glass houses..

You don't have to get it. If it's not your thing that's fine. You're free to judge all you want, just don't be surprised when your "friendly advice" doesn't affect my decisions at all.

It's not the friendly advice I give you have to worry about. It's the advice you give the people in your life that will listen to....you, that you should worry about.

Whatever creams his twinkie.

If this is how he gets what he needs, so be it. It doesn't bother me.

We both got what we need from my thread.

I look magnanimous and correct, and you get to talk about letting men beat you up and also show photos.

Win/Win.

Back