1970s Gil Elvgren Inspiration

Wifetheif

Experienced
Tooling around the internet I found this Gil Elvgren portrait, he was perhaps the greatest and certainly the best known of pinup artists also did commissions this- 1970s Portrait Art is of a very pretty MILF, married to a very lucky and, most probably wealthy husband. Note the early hot wife anklet and waist chain. -- She was a player! It would be fun to tell her story and who she shared this portrait with. Image deleted for linking copyright image link gelow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea very much. You can go anywhere with it.

Greg, a man in his late 20s has made a name for himself as a top restorer of old paintings. And he is entirely devoted to his work, nearly to the exclusion of all else. His current relationship is in dire straights because of it.

Then one day a friend picks up several old paintings at an estate sale and brings them to Greg to appraise. As it turns out they are just simple amateur oil paintings of no real value, but Greg pays his pal what he paid, and sets them aside. As he's about to turn the lights out in the storage room, he notices something unusual about a painting.

After some work, he discovers that the current painting is done over an older one. He gets to work until he's revealed the painting that the OP showed above. He sets to the next one, to find another painting of the same enchanting woman, and he becomes quite obsessed with her.

This is the last straw for the old GF and she's out, perhaps after one last memorable fuck or she has an affair right under his nose to try and regain his attention, only to find he's completely disinterested. He begins an investigation to find the painter and learn the history of the 18 beautiful paintings, all of the same breathtaking woman. And why the masterful paintings were painted over.

He finally tracks down the painter's 45-year-old daughter and she invites him in to peruse her late father's studio. The two of them begin a debaucherous, sexual affair and she strings him along for weeks with little tidbits of information and clues. Very Sunset Boulevard.

Finally the insatiable cougar tires of him and his endless questions and he gets the info he's needed. In the end, he learns the sad story of the beautiful model, and in the end meets her young beautiful granddaughter/niece, who is the spitting image of her grandmother/aunt.

Edit - BTW- I remember my father had a Gil Elvgren calendar hanging in his workshop for years. He changed the image every month but never replaced it. The same 1974 calendar until we moved away in 1981. I've never seen this piece and I'm happy to, thanks for posting it.

Last edited:
It is a wonderful work of art and reminds me of the Pulp Erotica covers of the cheap paperbacks from 1930-1950.

I am not sure why; maybe because waist chains are relatively rare, but I enjoy them on a lady. I like anklets too, and there is a very good conversation going on the Fetish Subforum about them. I will say, in this context, and knowing her history she is most likely a hotwife, but with the ankle bracelet I see no indication that it is a hotwife one per se?

My wife wears ankle bracelets quite often, the last time being three days ago while attending church. She is not alone in that, and while we both are aware what the wearing of one COULD mean, that is not always true. On any given Sunday there are about 8 others in church who also wear them, and hardly a place to advertise such a lifestyle. Even as often as she wears them, we have never been approached by anyone, either singularly, or as a couple.

Now wearing one with the Ace of Spades, or one that says "Vixen" or "Jazabel" or even "Hotwife". That could be a clear indicator, but the anklet this lady is wearing does not seem to open advertise her open lifestyle.

Back