13 Facts About America Conservatives Would Like You to Forget

god bless the ridiculous strawmen;
and the feeders
who always come
to chum
in each one's wake.

dolf is strumming about arserape in another thread...

arserapes like like those in this thread are regularly scheduled
but seemingly more subtle.

Dreddman

Judge+Dredd+-+Sylvester+Stallone.jpg

Fixed yer post.

Love it, love it!

tumblr_mk32maIhdX1qaqy1io10_500.gif

The remake kicked ass, by the way. :D

Derp.

We need people to buy our flood insurance.

Derp.

No, but the "only" evidence the President has submitted as proof he was born in the United States has been found by Arizona law enforcement to be probably cause that his submitted birth certificate is in fact a forgery. So, his claims are complicated by this fact.

You have some looooooong ass arms dude....that's as far a reach as is possible right there.

You think they know something that the fuckin SUPREME COURT doesnt?

geeez

No, but the "only" evidence the President has submitted as proof he was born in the United States has been found by Arizona law enforcement to be probably cause that his submitted birth certificate is in fact a forgery. So, his claims are complicated by this fact.

Hey fuck head, the state of Hawai'i furnished a "Certificate of Live Birth." You know what this is? It's the same as a birth certificate! How do I know? That's what the state of NY issues as copies of birth certificates.

If you don't believe that, then you're calling me an alien, too. Dumbfucker!!

so would you suggest the illegal kenyan be incarcerated in one of joe arpayo's outdoor concentration ... centers?

You have some looooooong ass arms dude....that's as far a reach as is possible right there.

You think they know something that the fuckin SUPREME COURT doesnt?

geeez

Some people don't like "Certificate of Live Birth" being issued, think it's all a lie!

No, but the "only" evidence the President has submitted as proof he was born in the United States has been found by Arizona law enforcement to be probable cause that his submitted birth certificate is in fact a forgery. So, his claims are complicated by this fact.

Were you dropped on your head as an infant?

The law requires continuous residence for a specific amount of time.

That is a lie.
#MarineCorpsLackOfHonor

What law?

You know. The law.

Really?

So that eliminates all the Army and Military brats, right? Like McCain?

Section 1, Article II, paragraph 5 of the Constitution for the United States of America is the Law you wannabes are so democratically ignorant of:

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Section 1, Article II, paragraph 5 of the Constitution for the United States of America is the Law you wannabes are so democratically ignorant of:

Wannabes? Those of us that aren't birthers?

Did I state something was isn't true?

How many years has this been contested?

How many dollars and axe-hatchet man hours have been poured into it?

Obama can be criticized for beaucoup of decisions.

And you squander your threadbare credibility on this dead horse?

JEffinFl and her welfare rants are funny.

Pick a sex and stay with it, Jeff. And like I've said before: I bet I paid MORE in taxes last year than you earned!

you fucked up assholes will do anything to keep the welfare flowing ....

You were either dropped on your head, deprived of oxygen, or have unfortunate genes.

End result is the same.

Back