100,000 in S.C. enroll in Obamacare - only 57% have paid

At least if they cut down on groceries, they'll be likely to have more use for their new medical insurance...

Ok, if you think it's too expensive for those folks, we can expand Medicaid. GOP governors don't want to do that for people even poorer than what we are talking about though, so not sure your plan will fly.

Yeah. Really.

Read what you wrote a few posts back.

Tch, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.

Let's do a real world example. Why not take your salary and divide it by the sum of your annual health care premiums. Tell us the percentage.

Then tell us if that's affordable.

The rich have to be punished. They either inherited the money, stole it, or made it by taking advantage of poor people. :D

The rich are not punished in our society. If they feel they are then they are more sensitive to perceived slights than a young toddler.

Ok, if you think it's too expensive for those folks, we can expand Medicaid. GOP governors don't want to do that for people even poorer than what we are talking about though, so not sure your plan will fly.
My plan?

If you're paying $700 out of pocket per month, you're making over $65,000 per year.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for those folks.

You don't have sympathy for anyone. You are a charlatan. Your support for this train wreck has little to do with providing health care to those in need and everything to do with your side "whining" the debate. But your wrong, the debate is not over.

You believe you will achieve "victory" buy demagoguing the issue, taking a page from Goebbels play book and continuing to sell the lie to those who will listen. When anyone doubts or questions you defame because its the only thing you know how to do. You are truly pathetic.

Well you are saying health insurance is too expensive for people in the income ranges we are discussing. Since I'm certain you don't believe people should be rolling the dice with their health, you'd want to facilitate them getting coverage.

You don't have sympathy for anyone. You are a charlatan. Your support for this train wreck has little to do with providing health care to those in need and everything to do with your side "whining" the debate. But your wrong, the debate is not over.

You believe you will achieve "victory" buy demagoguing the issue, taking a page from Goebbels play book and continuing to sell the lie to those who will listen. When anyone doubts or questions you defame because its the only thing you know how to do. You are truly pathetic.

Does this count as a Godwin violation or does Hitler need to be referenced directly?

Tch, comprehension doesn't seem to be one of your strong points.
Dude, I'm the fucking Comprehension Master.

That's why I'm the one who always has to point out the internal contradictions in what you attempt to offer as arguments.

Let's do a real world example. Why not take your salary and divide it by the sum of your annual health care premiums. Tell us the percentage. Then tell us if that's affordable.
It will be interesting to see, a year from now, how many of these eight million new insurance customers are still enrolled and paying.

Dude, I'm the fucking Comprehension Master.

That's why I'm the one who always has to point out the internal contradictions in what you attempt to offer as arguments.

Yes, we're often told....almost always by you...just how smart you are.

College boy, right?

Yes, we're often told....almost always by you...just how smart you are.

College boy, right?
At University I was threatened with expulsion for various "extracurricular" computer activities, somewhat spectacular demonstrations of the non-foolproof nature of their security protocols being the most egregious of them. And from there it was clear that even if I mended my errant ways and sinned no more, any problems, even those caused by their own staff's ineptitude, would have been blamed on me. So I quit.

Has no one else mentioned yet that this story is 2 weeks old?

Ruh-roh. Don't show Miles' bunk buddy Vette this...he's a big stickler for up-to-the-date news referencing!

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif

Oh poor miles. He must be sadden when he sees numbers like this that Fox "News" doesn't tell him about.

Overall, nearly 1.4 million people enrolled in private health plans through the state exchange. About 85% of them have paid their initial premium thus far so coverage takes effect, according to the exchange.

So 85% of 1.4 million is how much miles? And how many times larger is that number than the 43,000 who have not paid in South Carolina? I'll wait. In the meantime you might want to give 9th grade math another shot.

At University I was threatened with expulsion for various "extracurricular" computer activities, somewhat spectacular demonstrations of the non-foolproof nature of their security protocols being the most egregious of them. And from there it was clear that even if I mended my errant ways and sinned no more, any problems, even those caused by their own staff's ineptitude, would have been blamed on me. So I quit.

You never cease to amaze people. Including yourself.

It is ok. Those are just the Red States. The Blue States have been making transfer payments to them via welfare, EITC, SNAP and TANF for years. They can and should have healthcare too.

Looks like only half have paid their premiums in GA. I'm sure tens of thousands of "enrollees" will get their checks in the mail by the end of the month. :rolleyes:

http://www.georgiahealthnews.com/2014/04/georgia-exchange-applications-hit-220000/

The figures quoted in the article come from the Georgia insurance commissioner, arguably one of the few people alive whose pathological hatred of Obamacare rivals your own. I'd be skeptical of anything that came out of his mouth.

Back