🧘🏼‍♂️🤾🏻‍♀️Getting Sweaty Again: The 3rd Circuit 🚴🏼‍♂️🏋🏼‍♀️

So... this was a better week eating wise for me.
I also have been to the gym three days straight hitting every body part while lifting.

I finally feel like I'm getting out of my funk and starting to dedicate myself again. I also mentally feel so much better when I lift consistently. Now if I can just get off these damn message boards and hit the gym this AM, I'll really be doing good.

Fortunately, nothing is going on this weekend. My plan is to leave at 945A and be there by 10A.
I'm going to make today a pure core day to give the other muscles a break. Then hit the sauna for 20 minutes.

I hope all the posters here are doing well! @sallysparrow23, I'm glad your not in pain.
Good luck all. Can't wait to report back consistently.
Thanks for the update! You can do it! I'm doing okay here but I only worked out once this week, thankfully my diet has been pretty decent for the most part. I was doing well with my foot but pain increased on Thursday and I'm not doing anything again for now. The bottom of my foot cramps when I bend it so I'm letting it rest. I'm going to do some core work today where I can be seated or laying down so I don't need to think about balancing and holding my weight on that foot. Keep up the good work everyone!

I've just got back from the gym. It was a bit later than planned. I was needed as the family taxi service before I got there. So everything was a bit later than planned. But I got things done as planned and lunch is down. I'm now enjoying an espresso and a biscotti.
I still keep up three times a week and it feels great so far!

Still doing okay on eating well. Trying to get some exercise in.

I just don't have the motivation of @Love_Is_Blonde being interested in me. Or being famous enough to feel that I HAVE to keep my body in shape.

Back at the gym again after some life/work issues. I’ve been so up and down this year.
There was a stretch I hit the gym 7 out of 9 days. Then things fell apart at work and at home. But, I’m through the tough period now and am on vacation with my family. The plan is to hit the hotel gym 3 times this week.

My toe seems to be healed up. I did some calf exercises last night to stretch out my foot and build back strength. Strength training with weights yesterday, with some belly dancing thrown in. I have that good sore feeling; I've missed it. ☺️

Skipped work yesterday and went downhill skiing. Great day and great exercise.
That sounds wonderful! We're going snowboarding next month and I cannot wait!
I need to get motivated. Going to be coaching multiple soccer teams and possibly baseball over the next few months. I need to be better about working out
You can do it! What motivates you to workout?

Just went by a loss of 10% of my starting body weight .... 12.5% down from my heaviest weight 5 months before that.

Feeling good ... and looking forward to a slightly different work schedule that will let me get to the gym after work and before dinner.

Over 10k steps today. Started back with weights. I think the cold weather depressed my mood for a while.

I can feel myself slipping into some depression from not being active, after breaking my same toe again this past Saturday. It was feeling so good, and then it broke in a different place after a laptop bag fell on my foot. Resting again. Trying to focus on my upper body strengthening but finding motivation to be sparse. It'll come back. One day at a time.

First week since December that I had to skip training. Too much other things to take care of. But I'll be back in the saddle again on Saturday! 💪

I can feel myself slipping into some depression from not being active, after breaking my same toe again this past Saturday. It was feeling so good, and then it broke in a different place after a laptop bag fell on my foot. Resting again. Trying to focus on my upper body strengthening but finding motivation to be sparse. It'll come back. One day at a time.

Sorry you broke the toe again.

When I broke a shoulder and couldn't do much of anything, I sought out some stretching options to keep me going until there was enough healing to begin PT. Others are bound to have some suggestions for things to do while one foot can't participate.

Oh no!! I hope you recover quickly and don’t get to depressed not being as active.

Sorry you broke the toe again.

Oh no!! I hope you recover quickly and don’t get to depressed not being as active.
Hey thank you! It feels like it's on the mend. I did some rollerblading over the weekend with minimal discomfort and tonight was my first night back at belly dance and it felt so good to move, but I feel so stiff from lack of exercise. We're working on a fun new song and tonight we got about a quarter through the routine.

Hope everyone is doing well. Happy hump day!

Did a workout yesterday and it nearly killed me. Struggling to get the motivation and consistency for regular workouts.

Keep at it people. Surely you can do better than I am. 😂

Reactions: Cat
I finally reached my first goal yesterday: running 5 km under 30 minutes.

Now it is: running 5K under 27 minutes, and running 10K under one hour.

... While doing all sorts of other workouts in between the running!

I finally reached my first goal yesterday: running 5 km under 30 minutes.

Now it is: running 5K under 27 minutes, and running 10K under one hour.

... While doing all sorts of other workouts in between the running!

So happy for you friend! That's awesome :)

• Love
Reactions: Cat
I broke down and went with a meal plan. Finally thought I can’t out exercise a bad diet.

It used to be so expensive but $8 per meal.

Back