🦥What are you putting off?

BadAmy

Your Holiness
It's Saturday.
Saturday....sigh.

I've got a fuckton to do, but no real desire to.

So what are you putting off today?

Mine was the morning walk.

(And don't fuckin tell me the day ain't over yet. Uugh!)

I was up early and I have already been out for breakfast and watched a movie at the cinema. Now I am back home and putting off doing the cleaning

Sorting out my Lit mail box ,
Finding the proper vibe for my newest muse’

in the real world
I’m renovating this old house we live in. I’ve all but finished the downstairs area. I turned one of the bedrooms into a walk-in dressing room / closet for Mrs. FF. its a 15’ x 20‘ space.

upstairs I’m kinda stuck in what I call the Garden room suite. I’ve found the color scheme , but I’m having trouble finding the new fixtures for that master bath🛀 room. Its main feature is a spa bathtub , with a tree top view as someone soaks. The walk in shower 🚿 I want to take out and replace with something more open that flows into or with the spa tub. No shower doors , but rather a more open space to enjoy with someone soaking in the tub 🛁 while someone is showering. It’s theme being a swingers usable space / guest bedroom suite /fun funky , space to use , but it’s also a space our vanilla life would need to blend into without knowing it’s other kinky uses. # emptynesterslife

Last edited:
Putting on a smile. I really need to brush my teeth first. A long hot shower would be awesome too, but I have to move from this air conditioned comfy spot. First world issues😬

I have loads to do, but I've given myself this weekend off. And weekends in general, actually.

Well, I still need to write in the session diary, really, and do some planning for next week. I might have a friend coming over tomorrow, and definitely on Wednesday, so I need to have some dinner on the table.

Do you want to come and do mine and I will do yours. We might be more enthusiastic about it if it is in a different environment 😁
aaaah!
I don't want to do any cleaning.
I am game..however for
A wee bit of exorcising.

May I?
Yeah, that's how I spell it.

making a phone call at work

Asking the boy child about the car (don’t want to know)

Finishing the last of the painting in the basement

Buying new appliances (waiting for the house to officially be on the market)

Calling Blue Cross…hold time are horrendous and I just don’t want to deal with their stupidity.

Back