😱Halloween Month: Everything Horror!!! 👹💀💀

a9b1671c0f6fda37d3780d2de34e91b26667d91f.gifv

I drive a tractor in a local haunted hay ride attraction. Last night i had this girl with a nice rack showing much cleavage sitting in front. She was scared to death and screamed like crazy. I have no problem driving in the woods in the dark. But I damn near wrecked the tractor because i was hoping her tits would pop out 😂. (Not really wrecked, im a good driver). When the ride ended i told her she was fun customer. She said she screamed so much her chest hurt and leaned over just to show off her breasts. Scaring people has its advantages. 😈

I drive a tractor in a local haunted hay ride attraction. Last night i had this girl with a nice rack showing much cleavage sitting in front. She was scared to death and screamed like crazy. I have no problem driving in the woods in the dark. But I damn near wrecked the tractor because i was hoping her tits would pop out 😂. (Not really wrecked, im a good driver). When the ride ended i told her she was fun customer. She said she screamed so much her chest hurt and leaned over just to show off her breasts. Scaring people has its advantages. 😈
Omg I loooooooove hayrides! And congrats on the boobage. That's pretty neat. 😎❤️

I don't watch horror movies! However, my friend Mary told me that Bride of Frankenstein (the version with Sting as Dr. Frankenstein) is mild. So I may watch that movie tomorrow (which is Halloween).

I don't watch horror movies! However, my friend Mary told me that Bride of Frankenstein (the version with Sting as Dr. Frankenstein) is mild. So I may watch that movie tomorrow (which is Halloween).
The Bride...also with Jennifer Beals. 😈😍🔥🔥🔥 and Clancy (Highlander) Brown.

Back