😈Jdm's Titilation Station🧠❣️🫦

I have always avoided feeling vulnerable and giving myself away or allowing the vulnerability to soften and open me, in fear that I will completely loose my sovereignty. I countlessly retract my mind, body and emotions in a very methodical harmonious way.
Like if Beethoven s “Fur Elise” was my theme song, as I gently tiptoed to edge of my hearts deepest longings and desires.
I walk down a misty dark stairway, smelling fire burning and feeling of dampness in the air, with wonder and excitement to what lies beyond that magical doorway…. and the moment I get to the bottom, place my hand on the knob, my gut tells me to turn back, to turn in, then I turn around and almost dreadfully walk back up wondering why I even decided to approach the door in the first place…
(Excerpt from my book of short erotic stories 💋
Vulnerability is the loveliest of topics for long philosophical discussions about life, relationships and sexual possibilities. Not surprising that it is the center of the universe for everything from religion to d/s dynamics and practice.

Is a connection without vulnerability even a connection?

@JDSMistress where I’m from, if the boys where asked how a not so good looking girl looked, they would reply by saying something like - she has a nice personality.

I never really got that, because a nice personality is such a huge contributor to attraction.

Your body is quite obviously otherworldly in its beauty… but equally as special, these picture convey a really fun, attractive personality that makes your body or persona even more attractive .

I just discovered and caught up on the whole thread. Thanks for sharing 🙏

@JDSMistress where I’m from, if the boys where asked how a not so good looking girl looked, they would reply by saying something like - she has a nice personality.

I never really got that, because a nice personality is such a huge contributor to attraction.

Your body is quite obviously otherworldly in its beauty… but equally as special, these picture convey a really fun, attractive personality that makes your body or persona even more attractive .

I just discovered and caught up on the whole thread. Thanks for sharing 🙏
Hi @Fantasy89 thank your for your kind words, made me smile on day when I'm feeling a little bit down.🙏🏼 I think fun and playful really make life more tasteful.💋

Back