😈Jdm's Titilation Station🧠❣️🫦

JDSMistress

KatiaMoon
This thread is for sharing my art/short stories, erotical minded play, laughter and fun sexy pics.
Jump in✨
Join the fun🔥
Don't be shy🌹
I'm a hypnotherapist, so the subconscious mind always excites me...
Show some love and maybe I'll show more...😉

Attachments

• 8334D53A-53DB-4DBF-8656-E4EB11919979.jpeg
    8334D53A-53DB-4DBF-8656-E4EB11919979.jpeg
    890.4 KB · Views: 1,175
This thread is for sharing my art/short stories, erotical minded play, laughter and fun sexy pics.
Jump in✨
Join the fun🔥
Don't be shy🌹
YAY... Iv'e been waiting for this thread

Thank you for posting, I'm looking forward to following your thread, and seeing more of you :)

Jump in✨
Join the fun🔥
Don't be shy🌹
You are stunning! I have been hypnotized once it was a very odd experience

For the love of eroticism, sensuality, and exploration...
I call her Katia... a delicate yet erotic force that glides swiftly through the space of your mind... Like warm chocolate dripping over cold ice cream, she will melt you with her stare and hypnotize you if you dare...💋

Attachments

• CE363B47-790E-4CF1-9340-17C54A33B1FF.jpeg
    CE363B47-790E-4CF1-9340-17C54A33B1FF.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 1,204
I call her Katia... a delicate yet erotic force that glides swiftly through the space of your mind... Like warm chocolate dripping over cold ice cream, she will melt you with her stare and hypnotize you if you dare...💋
Well I can tell you we are all going to want to share out love with you and Katia

Two very enticing pictures, but even more so an enticing back story. I can't say I ever expirienced anything like hypnosis....(unless subspace is sort of hypnosis, which is an interesting question... ) but fantasies about it... galore...

Love,
Thom

Two very enticing pictures, but even more so an enticing back story. I can't say I ever expirienced anything like hypnosis....(unless subspace is sort of hypnosis, which is an interesting question... ) but fantasies about it... galore...

Love,
Thom
Thank you Thom,
Hypnosis is true gift to those who really want to heal and remove blockages, it's one of my passions to be a guide for people. I also explore erotic hypnosis as well. Life should be fun and out imaginations are all that we really have here...💋

Thank you Thom,
Hypnosis is true gift to those who really want to heal and remove blockages, it's one of my passions to be a guide for people. I also explore erotic hypnosis as well. Life should be fun and out imaginations are all that we really have here...💋
It is a enticing concept I would love to learn more about:)
Love,
Thom

I'd love to use Katia's panties to masturbate.

Attachments

• CE363B47-790E-4CF1-9340-17C54A33B1FF.jpeg
    CE363B47-790E-4CF1-9340-17C54A33B1FF.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 267
Only I get her panties etc for my own use( well except for one other guy a couple months ago but she learned her lesson 😈🤣)

Only I get her panties etc for my own use( well except for one other guy a couple months ago but she learned her lesson 😈🤣)
Oh, I did learn my lesson... and good thing he didn't get those sexy black gstrings I love wearing for you😈

Nice to meet you Katia
Black G Strings you say ???

Back