😈✨🍺MrTenant's Tavern and Dungeon

I’m sitting here alone, bawling uncontrollably because I finally share with one of my two closest friends in the world, my deep dark secret. I am terrified of the result. Is anyone on nearby Las Vegas to come in a shoot me and put me out my misery?
Brenda dear, I'm ⅓ world away, but I wouldn't shoot you anyway. True friends will support you. You've trusted them this far, right?

I’m sitting here alone, bawling uncontrollably because I finally share with one of my two closest friends in the world, my deep dark secret. I am terrified of the result. Is anyone on nearby Las Vegas to come in a shoot me and put me out my misery?
BrendaBear, there’s no way I’d shoot you. A long, long hug will have to do
sweet-couple-caress-hug-q4lf2khf2x8bla96.gif

❤️🥰

Brenda my Love, somethings are best not shared, but now that it's out...if they are truly bestest friends, he/she will not abandon you. Let it sink in to them, give them time...don't worry. My friends didn't ignore me! I wouldn't let them. 🫶 🥹❣️

Shady, it is past your bedtime.

Brenda, would you like a G&W with me? For shady and I it is a 20 hour trip.

Brenda dear, I'm ⅓ world away, but I wouldn't shoot you anyway. True friends will support you. You've trusted them this far, right?

BrendaBear, there’s no way I’d shoot you. A long, long hug will have to do
sweet-couple-caress-hug-q4lf2khf2x8bla96.gif

❤️🥰
Thank you all!!! I soooo appreciate this. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

I had a very rough week, very emotional, and was already emotionally ripped up when I got into a messaging conversation with my friend, who now lives in another country. I wouldn't say he is fine with it, he believes it is a sin. But it didn't change our friendship and he eventually pointed out we had talked about it several times (skirted the issue 🤣🤣 ), so he kind of knew anyway.

So, while I'm freaked out still - it isn't the end of the world or anything. We're still friends. 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Is there anyone who doesn’t know about the cuffs and leather?

Back