👫 Men and Women who like conversation 2 🌝

Status
Not open for further replies.
when there is a balance of men and women then the thread will thrive. IF you notice things going either way since there are only TWO genders, then it is hard to keep it going for a long time.
haha you are opening yourself up to that one and if someone comes to say anything, I will only grab popcorn!! lol
I've never yelled at you! :p

I'm just worried that with you new found popularity, you'll change. :p ;)
haha.. No you haven't. I was teasing. haha yes, I'm sure I will become stuck up and not want to talk to you anymore. :D
Thank you. As long as things are totally not serious and involve your sexy self I am pretty sure it it good discussion.

How is the sexy miss Sassy tonight? ;)

haha much better than last night. Thank you. :kiss: You are safe.

haha much better than last night. Thank you. :kiss: You are safe.

Planning massive mayhem and social/emotional deconstruction for the masses with this thread? A complete eye opening experience where people walk away knowing their soul is forever changed. Kind of the like a threesome gone off the rails? LOL

I have no idea where I am going with this. :D:D

it shows up in my browser tab actually too. So, the blue L symbol for lit then has the two little people beside it...
haha yeah if you start threads from your phone and have fun smilies, it helps make them stand out more.
Planning massive mayhem and social/emotional deconstruction for the masses with this thread? A complete eye opening experience where people walk away knowing their soul is forever changed. Kind of the like a threesome gone off the rails? LOL

I have no idea where I am going with this. :D:D

lol I don't know either, but I can grab popcorn if you figure it out.

haha when your "oops" in Am pics has almost more views then this one already... Horny things! ;)

Or to just simply peek at your AV!!

I thought your previous thread did fine directed to just one of the only two genders!

Or to just simply peek at your AV!!

I thought your previous thread did fine directed to just one of the only two genders!

Because it started in the personals, it just took a while to reach 5000, and by the end, other than a couple of the women popping in to say hi, I was one of the only females posting, so I hope more females will feel welcome now.

I was looking for a picture the other night that I remembered posting in that old thread and realized, it's been over 2 years now since I closed my picture thread. Boy time flies.

I didn't make it in time to see the pic.

*waves at everyone

Hi Sassy. I think you were out earlier when I peeked in.
:rose:
Hope everyone's having a great night.

So it looks like Im outside the belt so all I see is the eclipse. What is the differencd? Twilight v Eclipse? I don't understand. Is that a stupid question?

Not a stupid question. Eclipse was better than Twilight. But Breaking Dawn was better than Eclipse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back