🏆 Wanker of the Week Awards 🏆

Nominated for a long winded reply to a one line joke.
I bet you didn’t even read the first line, ya lazy fucker.

So many lazy wankers on here, the thread might need a rotolactor to handle them all

Last edited:
I bet you didn’t even read the first line, ya lazy fucker.

So many lazy wankers on here, the thread might need a rotolactor to handle them all
Nominated for thinking I didn’t read your post starting with the nomination. You make a JaySecrets post, you get nominated.

Starts with a W ends in R. You never milked a cow, I can tell! You should watch them being fertilized! :)

Wanker comes to mind. Milking all those cows, 4 teats each. Squeeze and pull. All that milk going into the pail. What was a young boy supposed to think about?

I would enjoy strip scrabble. I am not a great scrabble player.

I’m sick of all you whiney cunts, listening to you moan is like opening a kinder surprise and finding no fucking surprise. This award is glorious. The panel of judge, mediocre. At best. The awards, excellent. Deserved. What Lit needs.

You all need to get back into your little foil wrapped eggs think about your actions, and fucking surprise me.

Or something.

Wankers. 🖕🏻
*slow hand clap*

Great speech. And it really worked too.

Wanker comes to mind. Milking all those cows, 4 teats each. Squeeze and pull. All that milk going into the pail. What was a young boy supposed to think about?

I would enjoy strip scrabble. I am not a great scrabble player.
Yeah, it did.

But not for the reasons you were hoping.

Nominated...

Where is our old buddy JaySecretes? I miss his poetic expressions and joy that he brought to this thread. I'll go ahead and nominate him for being absent, so you have to tag him in the nominations post. :ROFLMAO:
So I’m going to have to put his name in my mouth today?

Back