🎶I will be your father figure, put your tiny hand in mine.🎶

SherlockianMan

Lit Librarian
As of late, I've become fascinated with the idea of being someone's "Daddy." Full confession, I used to think the concept was kind of creepy/incestuous, but I had a friend explain it and how it gave her a feeling of comfort, security and love to have a Daddy.

About me. I'm a young 40s Midwest male. 6'3, a dadbod (but I'm working on it). I like to think I'm a kind, welcoming to all type of guy. I love to shower people with praise and encouragement. I greatly appreciate pictures, share my own, but it's not a must. I'd be a soft dom. I don't like violence, a playful spanking might be acceptable.

I have a lot of passion and compassion that I have no good outlet for. I love kisses and cuddles, though this personal is for online only, but the sentiment is there nonetheless.

As far as what I'm looking for, age doesn't matter really, but younger than me would play better into the fantasy. I don't discriminate about body types, I love breasts if all shapes and sizes, all colors and creeds.

I can't shower you with money or gifts, but I can guarantee plenty of praise and would love to write you stories about how I would show my passion once I've gotten to know you.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and tell me about yourself.

You do sound like you get it. I hope you find the right person. I got to understand this feeling from the Daddy's Little Girl Threads. (i think you have visited), but it's not a place to find someone (some guys misunderstand that).

Back