🎦Guess the Movie!🍿

The Goonies! Chunk

“Turned him into a horny toad”
Actually it was High Anxiety (from Mel Brooks)

Although I love Astoria Oregon where Goonies was mostly filmed, I have never watched it… so I guess Brophy’s line could be there too… I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️

but turned him into a horny toad… I think I should know this… and it is not coming to me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Actually it was High Anxiety (from Mel Brooks)

Although I love Astoria Oregon where Goonies was mostly filmed, I have never watched it… so I guess Brophy’s line could be there too… I have no idea. 🤦‍♀️

but turned him into a horny toad… I think I should know this… and it is not coming to me. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was gonna say high anxiety, but I just watch d Goonies, so it was fresh 😂

The Goonies! Chunk

“Turned him into a horny toad”
O Brother, Where Art Thou. This one took some thinking!

”Now that you know what you know, it would be well for you to return to your own country.”
”I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy.”
”You are too late. My blood now flows through her veins.”

O Brother, Where Art Thou. This one took some thinking!

”Now that you know what you know, it would be well for you to return to your own country.”
”I prefer to remain and protect those whom you would destroy.”
”You are too late. My blood now flows through her veins.”
Dracula, the old one

That's not a cigarette, that's ciga-weed

Dracula, the old one

That's not a cigarette, that's ciga-weed
Rush Hour

Excuse me, but what the hell's going on out here?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of shit.

Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-
setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rush Hour

Excuse me, but what the hell's going on out here?

Well, Nuke's scared because his eyelids are jammed and his old man's here. We need a live... is it a live rooster? We need a live rooster to take the curse off Jose's glove and nobody seems to know what to get Millie or Jimmy for their wedding present. Is that about right? We're dealing with a lot of shit.

Okay, well, uh... candlesticks always make a nice gift, and uh, maybe you could find out where she's registered and maybe a place-
setting or maybe a silverware pattern. Okay, let's get two! Go get 'em.
Bill Durham.:)

"From now on, we are enemies - You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation."

Bill Durham.:)

"From now on, we are enemies - You and I. Because You choose for Your instrument a boastful, lustful, smutty, infantile boy and give me for reward only the ability to recognize the incarnation. Because You are unjust, unfair, unkind, I will block You, I swear it. I will hinder and harm Your creature as far as I am able. I will ruin Your incarnation."
Amadeus........quote "women with big tits have big asses, women with little tits have little asses, its not my rule, you have a problem with that! talk to god!

Amadeus........quote "women with big tits have big asses, women with little tits have little asses, its not my rule, you have a problem with that! talk to god!
Beautiful Girls
“When it comes to men, deal with them as they are, not how you’d like them to be.”

Beautiful Girls
“When it comes to men, deal with them as they are, not how you’d like them to be.”
Hes just not that into you.

So, eleven hundred men went into the water, three hundred sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.

Hes just not that into you.

So, eleven hundred men went into the water, three hundred sixteen men come out, and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945.
That would be the USS Indianapolis story! from that there movie about the shark lol

Poltergeist

I sent a man up five years ago for murder. He was supposed to hang. But up North, they commuted it to life and now he's free. Anyway, it looks like he's coming back.

Poltergeist

I sent a man up five years ago for murder. He was supposed to hang. But up North, they commuted it to life and now he's free. Anyway, it looks like he's coming back.
High Noon?

”Wait a minute, I can be reasonable.”
”No, that time has passed.”
”You don’t need that. Wait, please! I’ll tell you everything!”
”Yes, I know you will . . . .”

Back