(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

-coughs- filters. Sry to ruin your fantasy. Usually my photos aren't this edited. It's just I had to make myself look more like miku.

Now that is just plain sexy. Thank you for reminding me of my favorite part of my time in Japan.

someone called the bod squad. one of the hottest bugs to ever grace this site is back!!!

Well the problem is that the cam on my new laptop sucks, despite it being twice as expensive. . . I don't understand laptops. So maybe in the future, but no promises.

Konichiwa ♡(.◜ω◝.)♡

´͈ ᵕ `͈ ♡°◌̊ thankieee.

I know right + my pubes don't match. :(

-coughs- filters. Sry to ruin your fantasy. Usually my photos aren't this edited. It's just I had to make myself look more like miku.

OMG! This is so fucking HOT!!!! I would love to see you do a whole series of Miku poses and outfits.

hmm noted. I was thinking of doing some more but I haven't had a lot of time lately and the make up and the contact lenses and the wig. agggh. It takes me like an hour and a half to get everything done lol.

I'll definitely do it in the future! When I have the whole day to myself.

I've seen enough hentai to know where this going. Lol. Just kidding Fuwa, glad you're back babe.

HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH

AHAHA

ha

\(>o<)ノ

I'm scared.

okayy I resized the fourth lady bug now. I think I only have four from this set. It's just I was cooking all day and I didn't have time to fiddle with things until now.

Also ladybug 5 makes me lol.

lady bug me is gonna haunt ur dreams, litsters.

Now you'll never get the image of me with antennas out of your heads.

Attachments

• ladybug4.jpg
    ladybug4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,576
  • ladybug5.jpg
    ladybug5.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,664
hmm noted. I was thinking of doing some more but I haven't had a lot of time lately and the make up and the contact lenses and the wig. agggh. It takes me like an hour and a half to get everything done lol.

HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH

AHAHA

ha

\(>o<)ノ

I'm scared.

okayy I resized the fourth lady bug now. I think I only have four from this set. It's just I was cooking all day and I didn't have time to fiddle with things until now.

Sweet delicious perfection!

HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH

AHAHA

ha

\(>o<)ノ

I'm scared.

Sexy, love that outfit!

Someone mentioned tentacle hentai pr0n?

ohhellsyeah.gif

HAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAH

AHAHA

ha

\(>o<)ノ

I'm scared.

hey. the ladybug series is great!
i don't remember you posting here before, but i hope you won't stop :)
would love to see more of your lovely body and your fantasy. :cool:

thanks for sharing

You have the body all fantasies are made of. Please keep posting.

共有していただきありがとうございます。あなたは絶対に、壮大な官能的で非常にセクシーです。私はあなたの美しさをもっと見て満足しています。

Mike楽しみのために

Would you mind posting some pictures of Miku with her trademark leeks?

I don't have leeks, bummmerrface. I will take a new set later since I have a cold right now and I'm probably going to sneeze snot everywhere if I strut around half naked.

Someone mentioned tentacle hentai pr0n?

mZIf8PQ.png

!!!!

The gorgeous little lady returns. :nana::nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

yaaaaay! I like bananas too!

Anyway thanks for being so nice everybody and your comments make me blush to my toesies.

I'm kinda sick right now so sorry if I don't answer each comment back individually.

Sorry! Have a picture of my butt as compensation!

Attachments

• butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,363
No buts about it, that is excellent compensation!

Feel better soon gorgeous :cattail:

I don't have leeks, bummmerrface. I will take a new set later since I have a cold right now and I'm probably going to sneeze snot everywhere if I strut around half naked.

mZIf8PQ.png

!!!!

Anyway thanks for being so nice everybody and your comments make me blush to my toesies.

I'm kinda sick right now so sorry if I don't answer each comment back individually.

That's one amazingly sweet butt!

mZIf8PQ.png

!!!!

Your sexy butt more than makes up for it. :p

I'm sure you would have a lot of people who would put them hand up to take care of you, including me, magnificent ass, love your pubes, very sexy

Sorry to hear your not well. I hopeit bucks the trend and doesn't linger.
You bought yourself a few days with the picture your perfect butt. I can't to see what you and your imagination brings us next

Back