 Sienna’s lounge 

HIDEOUT

image.php

My Story Submissions ...

Last edited:
"Gold Shower!!! :eek: I hope that was a spelling error ;) :kiss:

((( Stryder ))) :kiss::)

Welcome my love :) How are you? :)
I am well, thank you. Being a bit lazy today. Just chilling, as you would say. :) thank you for the warm welcome, by the way. It's been awhile since we have spoken and your hugs have always been magical. :rose:

I hope life continues to cover you and yours in smiles. ((((hugs))))

It's good to chill Stryder my love :) You must visit the Erotic Lounge and have fun with the other regulars on there. I'm slightly taking time out for a while to get my "real life" in some order :)

TRT has had a few problems recently and decided with my "encouragement" to leave home and join his Mum and sisters, giving me some time to think :)

:kiss:
Time for thinking is important now and then. I wish you well and hope your thoughts lead to peace and happiness. As always, you will be in my thoughts. :heart:

My friends have been telling me for quite a while now that I should join them more often whenever they plan weekend nights out. I have been going to some invitations when they are not too far from home. However, they have nights out in Manchester and Stockport too. I have decided to follow their lead.

Once TRT returns home, I'll be giving him the low down on my required freedom, which I need. Married life is not just going to tie me to family and business :) He either likes it or not. The choice to accept that will be his to make :)

:kiss::rose:

Sounds like a great plan Sienna as you do need to spend time with your friends just like TRT needs to spend time with his. He would be smart to accept this change as it will benefit both of you. Have a great rest of your Saturday :)

Sienna's Erotic Lounge II

Was closed and removed for "rule" violations on Tuesday 24th March 2015 after 455 pages and around 5,5oo views.

The moderator removing the thread was
LadyG

To date, awaiting list of rules violated...

image.php

My Story Submissions ...
My Hideout Here

Was closed and removed for "rule" violations on Tuesday 24th March 2015 after 455 pages and around 5,5oo views.

LadyG

To date, awaiting list of rules violated...

image.php

My Story Submissions ...
My Hideout Here

That will teach me for being gone from lit...looks like I missed a hot thread if it needed closing

Sienna -

Sorry to see the plug pulled on the Erotic Lounge II :( It certainly had a fervent following.

There does seem to be some inconsistency in the application of the "rules", doesn't there?

Good Moaning Sienna & Investor :kiss::kiss:
thought I stop in and see whats happening ;)
wanna have a lick :D

attachment.php

There does seem to be some inconsistency in the application of the "rules", doesn't there?

As quality inspector/manager in my own profession I need to know these rules and do a little investigating of other threads myself and obviously letting the moderator(s) know. I certainly will not have a popular thread removed when others continue to carry on violating such rules... sorry.

:kiss:

image.php

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Ahh, Ling - a lick and sharing of tongues with you would be the highlight of my day. :D Good Moaning back atcha.

LadyG

To date, still awaiting list of rules violated...

image.php

My Story Submissions ...

At last I have been given a synopsis of rules violations in The Playground:
(I will leave the moderators name out of this issue for the moment)

Forum Guidelines:

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or
(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

- All persons in all adult-themed photographs must be over 18 years of age.

- Image must not contain URL or other advertisement.

- You must have a legal right from the copyright owner to post any images...

(In a nutshell: NO hardcore, NO photos with url websites in them)

I will be checking for these and reporting them to LadyG and WifeofBath in due course. Remember if there is a/are rules, then EVERY thread should abide by them.

So what kinds of posts would you like to see on here, Sienna?

I think I just got the message NaughtyinVegas... to keep my nose clean and stay out of making trouble :(

This thread? ... Just a friendly social thread I think, even if it gets boring.

I hope to play on the "game threads" because after nearly 14 years on LIT and in The Playground, for now, I'll just stick around. I may even consider some RP or SRP soon in the appropriate forums.

Thank you for your support...

image.php

My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...

Back