 Sienna’s lounge 

My late Byron labelled all his storage boxes in Runic, and once you translated that they were in code. I hope you find someone or equally important someone finds you.

Thanks Noor, it sounds like Byron was a very special person to you. We all think fondly of those we love and I hope his memory keeps you warm :). I guess in time we all find that special one

((( Redwarden ))) :kiss::)

Thank you so much for taking care of the thread while I was not here :)

My time on LIT will be limited for a few days soon as business looks like it is going to grow. We already have requests from potentially new clients in the south west of UK and need to take on staff. The interviews begin tomorrow, Thursday at our premises which have only just been opened, and are looking more presentable. I have an office there at last :)But, I still like working from home for various reasons, mostly family.

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

((( Redwarden ))) :kiss::)

Thank you so much for taking care of the thread while I was not here :)

My time on LIT will be limited for a few days soon as business looks like it is going to grow. We already have requests from potentially new clients in the south west of UK and need to take on staff. The interviews begin tomorrow, Thursday at our premises which have only just been opened, and are looking more presentable. I have an office there at last :)But, I still like working from home for various reasons, mostly family.

blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

You're very welcome Sienna. Its good to hear that things are going well for you :)

How are you today my love? :)

It is still very cold here in UK for this time of year... not good. We spent over a year in Ibiza in the beautiful Med. Returning to UK recently was like coming to the Arctic in comparison...

Brrrrrrrrrr...

blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

I'm not bad, just finished my night shift, as well as a rather intense role play with a lady off the forums. Was really fun :). And I've heard how cold it can get in the UK. At least you e got someone to help warm up your nights ;)

I'm not bad, just finished my night shift, as well as a rather intense role play with a lady off the forums. Was really fun :). And I've heard how cold it can get in the UK. At least you e got someone to help warm up your nights ;)

Good to hear you had some RP ;) Yes, real life with a partner does have benefits I will admit :)

This thread also has a sister thread for music posts only if you have not noticed it...click on link...

Sienna's Music Lounge

blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Good to hear you had some RP ;) Yes, real life with a partner does have benefits I will admit :)

This thread also has a sister thread for music posts only if you have not noticed it...click on link...

Sienna's Music Lounge

blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Yeah Sienna, there's nothing quite like the sensual, soft touch of a woman laying beside you in bed. But for now, I'm going to spread my gift of "storytelling" to every lady who's having a lonely night :).

Sienna, are you sending out a subliminal message with the two play lists posted last nite in your music lounge? Just using a few words from the titles of the songs, I find:

Happiness . . . Hard . . . Deep . . .Like That . . . Best . . . Like This . . . Your Place . . . Aphrodisiac . . . Want You :D

Of course, it could be just a coincidence . . :rolleyes: . . But it did make the music more enjoyable to listen to.

Sienna, are you sending out a subliminal message with the two play lists posted last nite in your music lounge? Just using a few words from the titles of the songs, I find:

Happiness . . . Hard . . . Deep . . .Like That . . . Best . . . Like This . . . Your Place . . . Aphrodisiac . . . Want You ...

Of course, it could be just a coincidence . . :rolleyes: . . But it did make the music more enjoyable to listen to.

:D ((( investor ))) :kiss::) ...

Believe me, it was pure coincidence in that choice of music :) I was working on my list of CV's for the interviews and needed some relaxing music and shared them on the thread :)

========================================
Fighting a cold
not much time on Lit until I get better

Thank you for dropping in prop my love ((( huggggggggggsss ))) :kiss:
I hope your cold gets better. Or should I say, goes away soon leaving YOU much better :)

av%20coffee_zpschq8tibh.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

Love your sex diaries. I spend my time reading and hard.

I was born in the wrong generation.

From what I gather prop my love, these things and even places happened in all generations past and present :) It is who you know and the reputation you gain to enjoy them and have the fun that goes along with them.

I once spoke to an old Spanish gentleman in his 9o's who told be stories of when he used to be a young man in Almeria. He belonged to exclusive bars and clubs where there was lots of sex parties or orgies. Even the elite in society used to attend.

Even though he was old, his sex drive was still strong. He could no longer make love because of arthritis in his joints. But, during our conversation he kindly asked me to expose my breasts so that he could touch and squeeze them. And, because I wore a short denim skirt with white lace panties, he asked me to pull my gusset to one side and open my thighs whilst I sat, so that he could admire my yOni without touching, just looking.

You see, although he was old, he remembered his past and still, if his body would let him, have a healthy sex life:)

blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...

I fantasized about a woman who I had spoken with on the phone only, for work, until last week. I met her at her workplace and, after our first face-to-face chat, she walked me back to my car. That's where the fantasy kicked in: She reached into my pocket to get the keys, unlocked the car and went to the backseat, laid down and spread her legs, revealing her shaved pussy. I climbed in, closed the door and started kissing her, while my hand went down to her wet pussy. She pushed me back to a sitting position, undid my pants and kneeled between my legs and started sucking on my still-hardening cock. Then she climbed on top of me, straddled me and sat down slowly on my cock. She gyrated with my cock inside her, slowly, quicky, leaning forward, leaning back, until my cock exploded inside her.
She handed me my keys, kissed me and said, "see you later," as she giggled, pushed down her skirt and crawled out of the car.

Your fantasy reminded me of what I used to do with a boyfriend I once dated :) We would go out together and he would drive me home. Nearby where I lived was a quiet area surrounded by trees. Nobody could tell we were parked up there.
I would get out and sit in the back seat and he would join me. I let him kiss and finger me and it felt really good. Then I would undo his pants, releasing his already stiff cock. I would suck him and use my grip on him to get him really harder, tasting his precum. I would put a condom on him for obvious reasons and then straddle his thighs facing him, my hands on his shoulders. He would thrust upwards as I gyrated on his cock until we both cum.
We did this for a long time each time we went on a date until he found someone else. We parted and never saw him ever again. But it was fun while it lasted. He was quite a big lad regarding his cock and those thrusts were amazing, hitting the right spot each time :)

Love your thread, Sienna. Thanks for pushing me to go deeper into it. (Double entendre fully intended. ;))

I saw an article the other day about a man who kept a spreadsheet to prove to his wife that they weren't having enough sex. It had the date, whether or not they had sex, and an 'excuse' column for if they didn't.

Do you keep track of how often you and your partner are intimate?
=============================================
My reply on that thread:

I keep a diary or daily journal :) Everything is recorded in there including my ideas, thoughts and personal opinions, and yes, including how I enjoyed sex with my hubby when we do have sex :) I also include my fantasies that made me horny and how good my response was to masturbation. I also keep details of people I meet that turn-me-on so to speak :)

;):rose:

Back