 Sienna’s lounge 

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful encounter, darling.
If it is just the massage and the rest of the evening drinking wine, then I will be happy with that :) I don't want to force myself beyond someone else's limits. There is a code of conduct when it comes to lesbian sex and that is always respect the other persons wishes. Something that I learned from being at those "swinger" parties. Men MUST behave. That is why a man could only attend with a female first, so that you can make sure they were capable of respecting rules of conduct. If the man acted like a complete asshole then it was a no no.

Hosts like myself were made responsible for the new man and his behaviour. We had to be careful. Too many assholes and you were out yourself. I was very vigilant ;)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I love your tales of those parties... I've pictured myself attending, but only in my dreams.

:kiss:

I love your tales of those parties... I've pictured myself attending, but only in my dreams.
deft, there are lots of hedonist groups in the UK that are associated with swinger parties or orgies if you like. You will find them on the social media :) The ones I belonged to for some years were both hetero and homosexual. You had to be clean, although wearing or taking protection is a must. That is how I first met my gynaecologist and still see her today every six months, even though only TRT and myself have had sex mostly since our marriage. We still believe in hedonist groups such as swingers even though we don't bother much joining in. Me visiting Patsy in Exeter on Friday will be my first time in a while :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Last edited:
Dare I join up? :D:D:D
From my point of view deft, there is no reason not to. You will enjoy it :) But... you will be asked to take a lady along with you if you intend to go to an event on your own. Remember, those are the rules. For the first time it is best to join as a couple. Couple includes two gay men, lesbians and heterosexual. But if you do go with a lady you can bet her sexuality will reveal itself and her bi sexual self will no doubt come out ;)

It's fun. Go for it :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Oh, my word... :eek:
Shock! Horror :eek:... why? Once she gets a wiff of feminine essence, she will let her guard drop. Before you know it she will be enjoying cunnilingus with another woman and even sharing a guys cock if not your own ;)

Fuckydoodee! :D:kiss:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

You know that's what I've been craving for such a long time! ;)

You know that's what I've been craving for such a long time! ;)
It is a well known fact that at least 80% of us ladies will not hesitate given the right environment to be free, trust me :) About 12% will go there with encouragement. The rest? Well they just don't like it I suppose and again must be respected :) These statistics I have gained from both experience coupled with what my old psychology lecturer told me. I think he was right with those figures.

I have introduced a curious girl to a party. She wanted only men. However, when I checked on her she was face sitting a lesbian whilst giving a blow job to a regular man. When we were both free, I gave her some amazing cunnilingus, allowing her to ride her orgasms... drove her absolutely crazy ;) But, I never heard or seen her again? It happens :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

You drive me wild, darling... my mind is racing with thoughts of my fantasies coming true at last!

(((Sienna))), oh to be a fly on the wall in Exeter this friday :D . . . but then again, no I think not . . . I would not want to intrude on what likely will be a beautiful and should be a private experience. Enjoy!

(((Sienna))), oh to be a fly on the wall in Exeter this friday :D . . . but then again, no I think not . . . I would not want to intrude on what likely will be a beautiful and should be a private experience. Enjoy!
((( investor ))):):kiss:
Thank you ;)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

It is a well known fact that at least 80% of us ladies will not hesitate given the right environment to be free, trust me :) About 12% will go there with encouragement. The rest? Well they just don't like it I suppose and again must be respected :) These statistics I have gained from both experience coupled with what my old psychology lecturer told me. I think he was right with those figures.

I have introduced a curious girl to a party. She wanted only men. However, when I checked on her she was face sitting a lesbian whilst giving a blow job to a regular man. When we were both free, I gave her some amazing cunnilingus, allowing her to ride her orgasms... drove her absolutely crazy ;) But, I never heard or seen her again? It happens :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Hope you have a fantastic weekend with your new adventure

Hope you have a fantastic weekend with your new adventure

Patsy was amazing :) She was 21, short and the same build as myself, but it was difficult to make out her hair colour being all shades of purple and pink like most Goths. She was about to begin her second year in psychology at university and was taught massage when she was 18 by her Buddhist uncle. At 19 she had gotten involved with a swingers group and learned the technique of giving a sexual massage. In my case, lots of yOni massage and just what I needed.

I took two bottles of wine as agreed and we chatted for a while drinking, but not too much, just enough to get acquainted. There was lots of time and no rush to get started. She told me that she would be doing the massage topless, which I didn't mind at all. Her breasts were small with gorgeously formed nipples, raised with pink areola. I wanted to run my tongue over them and suckle, but that was not to be ;)

The massage began with soft music playing in the background. I lay on the massage table face down at first with my head resting on a to towel whilst she concentrated on my back, shoulders, upper arms then down to my buttocks and then legs. Whilst doing my buttocks I felt fingers just exploring my anal and yOni region.

Turning over onto my back and pouring more gel onto my body Patsy explained something I had never realised. She said that when massaging the breasts she also examines them for any unusual lumps and lets the client know. I was thankful that she did, because for the average woman who doesn't bother to check, then such things like lumps would be found whilst having a breast massage. I hoped that she would not find anything unwanted on myself.

Once on my back, she started with a slow abdominal massage. Then after pouring more gel onto my breasts, the cold making my nipples stand to attention, she began to massage them, touching me in the most sensual way with her hands. It felt like heaven and the main part of the massage had not yet begun :)

I was beginning to have a mild orgasm with the way I was reacting. She could hear my moans and feel my nerves twitching and she stopped. It made me feel great. And then she asked a question which I suppose had to be obvious; was I a prolific squirter when I came? And I wasn't. Just a small trickle if anything. But just in case she placed three small towels under my buttocks and poured more cold gel over my lower abdomen. I could feel the coldness running over my freshly shaved clean mound and over my labia.

It was time for the sexual massage to begin. I asked Patsy would she mind getting naked for me. She smiled and removed her leggings and thong. She had black neatly trimmed pubic hair and we joked about some Goths not dying their pubes. Then she asked was I completely comfortable with what was happening next. She described it and told me that it was going to be deeply intimate. I was comfortable and couldn't wait.

Patsy began with my thighs moving upwards to my outer yOni lips. It felt so amazing the way she massaged my lips, slightly opening them. Then the touch of her fingers stroking the mound of my clit, putting fingers into vagina and teasing my g-spot. I began to orgasm slowly under her guidance and I was able to ride a few before eventually climaxing. Again and again she would use the same technique of applying her fingers to massage, entering and fingering me slowly, watching for me to have my climaxes until I wanted it to end.

I took in a deep breath and blew it out feeling totally contented like never before. The whole of my body felt relaxed and still, apart from the tiny post orgasmic tremors running up and down my spine from my groin. Patsy smiled and said that she was going to shower first whilst I relaxed. During that session I must have cum at least twenty times. I was so pleased I had chosen to have the massage.

After showering Patsy shown me the room with a bed that I was to stay in over night after we finished more chatting and wine until the early hours of Saturday morning. I was woken up at nine so that I could enjoy a full English breakfast with Patsy before leaving. Yes... I enjoyed every moment and would again :)

Last edited:
Patsy was amazing :) She was 21, short and the same build as myself, but it was difficult to make out her hair colour being all shades of purple and pink like most Goths. She was about to begin her second year in psychology at university and was taught massage when she was 18 by her Buddhist uncle. At 19 she had gotten involved with a swingers group and learned the technique of giving a sexual massage. In my case, lots of yOni massage and just what I needed.

I took two bottles of wine as agreed and we chatted for a while drinking, but not too much, just enough to get acquainted. There was lots of time and no rush to get started. She told me that she would be doing the massage topless, which I didn't mind at all. Her breasts were small with gorgeously formed nipples, raised with pink areola. I wanted to run my tongue over them and suckle, but that was not to be ;)

The massage began with soft music playing in the background. I lay on the massage table face down at first with my head resting on a to towel whilst she concentrated on my back, shoulders, upper arms then down to my buttocks and then legs. Whilst doing my buttocks I felt fingers just exploring my anal and yOni region.

Turning over onto my back and pouring more gel onto my body Patsy explained something I had never realised. She said that when massaging the breasts she also examines them for any unusual lumps and lets the client know. I was thankful that she did, because for the average woman who doesn't bother to check, then such things like lumps would be found whilst having a breast massage. I hoped that she would not find anything unwanted on myself.

Once on my back, she started with a slow abdominal massage. Then after pouring more gel onto my breasts, the cold making my nipples stand to attention, she began to massage them, touching me in the most sensual way with her hands. It felt like heaven and the main part of the massage had not yet begun :)

I was beginning to have a mild orgasm with the way I was reacting. She could hear my moans and feel my nerves twitching and she stopped. It made me feel great. And then she asked a question which I suppose had to be obvious; was I a prolific squirter when I came? And I wasn't. Just a small trickle if anything. But just in case she placed three small towels under my buttocks and poured more cold gel over my lower abdomen. I could feel the coldness running over my freshly shaved clean mound and over my labia.

It was time for the sexual massage to begin. I asked Patsy would she mind getting naked for me. She smiled and removed her leggings and thong. She had black neatly trimmed pubic hair and we joked about some Goths not dying their pubes. Then she asked was I completely comfortable with what was happening next. She described it and told me that it was going to be deeply intimate. I was comfortable and couldn't wait.

Patsy began with my thighs moving upwards to my outer yOni lips. It felt so amazing the way she massaged my lips, slightly opening them. Then the touch of her fingers stroking the mound of my clit, putting fingers into vagina and teasing my g-spot. I began to orgasm slowly under her guidance and I was able to ride a few before eventually climaxing. Again and again she would use the same technique of applying her fingers to massage, entering and fingering me slowly, watching for me to have my climaxes until I wanted it to end.

I took in a deep breath and blew it out feeling totally contented like never before. The whole of my body felt relaxed and still, apart from the tiny post orgasmic tremors running up and down my spine from my groin. Patsy smiled and said that she was going to shower first whilst I relaxed. During that session I must have cum at least twenty times. I was so pleased I had chosen to have the massage.

After showering Patsy shown me the room with a bed that I was to stay in over night after we finished more chatting and wine until the early hours of Saturday morning. I was woken up at nine so that I could enjoy a full English breakfast with Patsy before leaving. Yes... I enjoyed every moment and would again :)

Loved reading this and how wonderfully descriptive you have been in describing the such an erotic encounter that you will always remember. I am not surprised at all to hear that you would welcome a second such erotic massage. No doubt Patsy would too as it must have been bliss building you so skillfully to so many wonderful climaxes like that. Thanks for sharing this :kiss:

Loved reading this and how wonderfully descriptive you have been in describing the such an erotic encounter that you will always remember. I am not surprised at all to hear that you would welcome a second such erotic massage. No doubt Patsy would too as it must have been bliss building you so skillfully to so many wonderful climaxes like that. Thanks for sharing this :kiss:
((( h_m_s ))):):kiss:
Patsy knew exactly when to touch me to build up my orgasm and watched how I reacted to it in order to give me the right level of pleasure. Her fingering was just total bliss. Each time I climaxed, she stopped using her fingers inside of me and on the hood of my clit to gently rub my outer lips, allowing me to come down into a level of contentment. She used her soothing voice to whisper to me, telling me what she was doing. She used the word cunt, but it was in an acceptable way that didn't disturb me, like TRT talking dirty during sex, but this was different because she was not making love to me technically. Before starting her finger massage on my yOni she told me to take deep breaths, massaging my breasts and then moving her hands down my body. The whole technique would be repeated again and again pouring more oil over my mound. Then I had enough and she knew. She gave my outer lips a few taps with her hand and told me to relax :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

((( h_m_s ))):):kiss:
Patsy knew exactly when to touch me to build up my orgasm and watched how I reacted to it in order to give me the right level of pleasure. Her fingering was just total bliss. Each time I climaxed, she stopped using her fingers inside of me and on the hood of my clit to gently rub my outer lips, allowing me to come down into a level of contentment. She used her soothing voice to whisper to me, telling me what she was doing. She used the word cunt, but it was in an acceptable way that didn't disturb me, like TRT talking dirty during sex, but this was different because she was not making love to me technically. Before starting her finger massage on my yOni she told me to take deep breaths, massaging my breasts and then moving her hands down my body. The whole technique would be repeated again and again pouring more oil over my mound. Then I had enough and she knew. She gave my outer lips a few taps with her hand and told me to relax :)

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

This does sound like an amazing experience and also total bliss for you up to the point where you knew you just couldn't take anymore. It just shows how in tune Patsy was to you and your needs too when she knew just when to stop knowing that his skillful efforts had totally satisfied you. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and imagining you laid there taking your pleasure on the end of Patsy's skillful fingers and erotic words. I take it that you woukd be more than willing to enjoy a similar experience with her again?

Would you ever try to do this to another female partner if you had the chance? I know that men can't orgasm so freely and as often as women but have you edged many men at parties in a similar way until they build to a climax they find impossible to stop? If so, do you enjoy the power of them being putty in your hands and controlling when any such recipient actaully gets to cum?

Thanks again for sharing Sienna :kiss:

Your narrative captured me. You Are so sensually minded. We must have tea someday to have a nice discussion about all this.:cool:

Back