?¿? Reply ONLY With A Question ?¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that read this question... Is being made rosy in dis position essential?

And then wonder just what position it might be?
Might it be in

imagesqtbnANd9GcQyVoK_JRrO7pLyiAAUn.jpg

dis position, or in

imagesqtbnANd9GcSimDKpJCsywZN8TTWD7.jpg

dis position?

Gosh, Sir... I'm not really truly understanding what you are trying to express... Can you please share a few more of these images to um, help clarify?
I almost feel I'm back teaching my basic classes... <sigh> Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is... Forget that shit. Do these guys help you get the idea?

4c863a55ed3b2-wise-man-spanking-wif.jpg

spanking-298x300.jpg

spanking150708_450x331.jpg

john-wayne-spanking.jpg

index.gif

And yes, the fourth pic *is* John Wayne spanking Maureen O'Hara.

If you haven't absorbed the concept yet, Curi, aren't you afraid I'll have you stay after class for specialized personal tutoring?

Last edited:
I almost feel I'm back teaching my basic classes... <sigh> Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is... Forget that shit. Do these guys help you get the idea?

And yes, the fourth pic *is* John Wayne spanking Maureen O'Hara.

If you haven't absorbed the concept yet, Curi, aren't you afraid I'll have you stay after class for specialized personal tutoring?

Thank you :rose: How did I know you would be the kind of teacher who know just what I needed help with? As a side, would it surprise you to hear that I am more the kind of student who rarely needs but enjoys tutoring, but actually intensely craves extra credit?

Thank you :rose: How did I know you would be the kind of teacher who know just what I needed help with? As a side, would it surprise you to hear that I am more the kind of student who rarely needs but enjoys tutoring, but actually intensely craves extra credit?

And what, pray tell, might you do for a whole LOT of extra credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back