Just another neighbour story...?

BlackTeen

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Posts
898
closed for knightshadeuk and me
(unless at some moment the story makes its way to offer some room for someone else, then I'll let you know here)

*************

Sophia Kaynes, 18yo, 5'5'', thin, petite.
Daughter and only child of the couple of architects Candice and David Kaynes.
A sweet plain girl, good grades at college, following music courses (guitar), going out with friends but rarely too drunk, having a serious boyfriend since 9 months (and he was her first sexual partner), always ready to give a hand and help the others, likes to play video games too.

stock-photo-young-pretty-girl-with-long-red-hair-49396801.jpg



************


That was really exciting. For the first time in 18 years and a couple of months, mum and dad were trusting me enough to leave for two weeks without me and without having hired a chaperon for me. Oh sure there would be this Mr I-dont-remember-his-name, the neighbour, who was supposed to come once in a while to check everything was OK. Yeah, they were going to Europe for a special reunion of architects and I would have the house for myself.

Of course there were rules : going to my classes, working, eating non-junk food, no crashing party (but some friends were permitted, if they had a sense of responsabilities and my parents knew them), and being cautious. They are still so much afraid for their "little baby" that they still call me that way sometimes. Cute.... But awkward when friends are around. Two weeks with the large house, the terrace, the pool, the backyard, the home theater, the loud music, the video games, and everything all for myself.

I did have that little pang in my heart when they left on that Sunday morning. I did hug them tight and even let a couple of tears come out. But I would see them again, and I had their Skype contacts. I drove home after their flight departure and decided that I wouldn't miss any minute of this all-alone life.

Going back to my room, I took my clothes off and slide inside my green bikini. Going down and out to the backyard, I was texting Jeff, he had to come. We could be the couple of the house, just us. Putting my phone on the table outside, I dived in the water, appreciating its freshness after those hours in the heat of that very sunny late spring day. I swam for some moments in the water, just appreciating the freedom.
 
For years I had been lusting after the hot girl who lived next door, catching glimpse of her and her friends in the pool from my back bedroom window. Many times I had watched them gentle stroking myself as I admired her young body

I could not believe my luck when her parents came over the day before their trip to Europe. Her Father came round and said to me "Mr Andrews we would like you to keep an eye on our little girl while we are away, here is a list of contact numbers and the keys to the house in case you need them."

I thanked her father and promised that I would take good care of her. The day finally came and I watched from my window as she drove them to the airport and came back alone. I waited for over an hour quietly gathering everything I would need to make her mine, all the old hypnotist props from my magic show.

I crept over to the house late afternoon and let myself in quietly, my hypnotic device in my hand ready. I crept through the house an noticed the back door to the garden was open and there she was just in the pool swimming. I admired her barely body clothed body and quickly palmed her phone into my pocket and put the hypnotic device in my hand behind my back.

"Good Afternoon Sophia, how are you? I was just popping into make sure you are alright." I saw with a smile
 
After some swimming, I sunbathed.... Jeff had answered that he was finishing something with his mum at home and would join ASAP. Then another swim... and I was drifting on my back at the surface of the water, eyes closed, when I almost drowned myself as I shivered of fear. Someone had just called me.

Cursing, I retrieved a pose in the water and came to the edge, putting my elbows on teh border of the pool, looking at our neighbour who was standing there. I had never really liked the man. Probably because I didn't know him. I could never have remebered his name.

"Oh hello mister... What... what are you doing here? how did you come in?"

As soon as I was asking the questions, I remebered that my parents had asked him to come and check once in a while...
Besides... maybe it was his gaze that I didn't like either, always so intense, so inquisitive, so much like he could be reading inside you. He would be a perfect Scooby Doo vilain...


"Oh yeah, checking if everything's fine? Following my parents demands? Fine, I'm fine, thanks for coming. I'll let you know if there's a problem."

Tyre's screaching. A car honking. Loud music inside that stopped with the motor. Jeff was here. I pushed on my arms and slid out of the water.

"My boyfriend's here, mister. Would you please leave? And please don't enter without asking next time, would you?"

I tried to give myself some assurance, to look strong. But I felt strong mostly because of Jeff's presence. When he rang at the door, I yelled to him to come to the back...
 
"I apologise for startling you and any rudeness I assure you that was not my intention . Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Michael Andrews." I replied using all the tricks I picked up when I performed on stage "As for checking up on you I am sorry I didn't call first but I do not have your mobile number."

I hear the car pull up and turn away from the vision that you are, smiling inwardly as I feel the weight of your phone in my pocket. I walk back through the house and see a young man walking towards me. "A moment of your time please...Jeff is it?"

He looks at me a bit strangely and I quickly activate the hypno device causing it to flash into his eyes. I smile as I see it takes immediate effect and the distant look appears in his eyes. "Now Jeff you are not going to see Sophia again until I tell you too. You can have this afternoon with her but after that you will be too busy with work and if she calls you will just say you are working." I quickly implant a false memory about us discussing the weather and activate the device again and see him return to normal. "Good day Jeff!"

I see him walk out to the pool and not look back, I slip into a side room and pull out her phone taking it apart with skillful hands before cloning it so I can read and hear every call and text she makes. I put the original phone on the stand by the door and let myself out smiling.
 
"Ah jeff"
I hugged him tight and we kissed... long kiss... passionate. Two days without seeing him was too much, but I was busy with my parents preparing their departure. his kisses and hands were a proof that he was happy to see me again. Very adventurous hands. I had to pull them a bit away, looking nervously at mr Andrews' house ; his gaze had given me the chill, I didn't want him to see that kind of move.

As I took a step back and began drying myself with my towel, I asked Jeff if he had come across mr Andrews when going out. He tols me that the man seemed OK and nice. I must say that I usually put much weight on Jeff's appreciation of people, he's often right. So I tried to bury away my feelings about the creepy Scooby Doo neighbour.

I went to take my phone, but it wasn't there. I looked around, asking Jeff if he had seen it. He had to call me and make it sound to allow me to find the phone back. And he made fun of me, not being able to remeber where I had put it. But I knew that Iwas texting him when coming out and that I put it on the table here, so how would it have moved inside?
Jeff's kisses took my questions away and we moved in.
We moved ot my room, and we were soon naked on the bed. Oh my Jeff, he took me. He made me love. His hands were a great foreplay, he so well knew how to make ma body react, i abandonned myself to him. Some frineds had told me that I should soon look somewhere else, make experience, discover new men, but I didn't need it, Making love with him was so great, it made me cum and cum, hard, pushing me beyond my boundaries into a complete other world of pure pleasure. I loved his cock inside my cunt, deep, thrusting, until he exploded in the condom. I screamed more than once that afternoon.
And we layed for a long time in my bed, naked and content, just smiling to each other.
At the end he had to go back home, smiling at me and saying that he wasn't a grown up person who lived alone ; not like me. i laughed. And asked when I'll see him again. He frowned, lost his smile... "I think it'll be hard in the next days, got so much work to do. I'll keep in touch sweetheart."
That was sad news.
"I'll come to see you at your workplace. Bring you lunch... I want to see you every day, jeff."
His voice was sad too.
"Me too Soph, but that won't be possible. I love you. I... I got to go..."
And with a last kiss, he went away.

It was a sad evening. I took some vegetables in the fridge to prepare a light meal and ate slowly in front of the TV. usual shows came on the screen. It seemed that i was sleepy and I ended up drifting into sleep on the couch in the living room in front of the TV...
 
I waited all afternoon passing the time by browsing through the cloned phone, reading all the dirty text messages between Sophia and Jeff but was disappointed that there were no explicit photos of her.

It was late into the evening when I finally heard the roar of Jeff's car engine blast down the street. I waited another hour and then made my way round to the back gate of the house, my hypnodevice resting easily in the pocket of the the black tool bag I had with me.

I opened the gate quietly and slipped inside the garden, I quickly moved into a dark section of the garden and watched waiting in the shadows for any signs of movement. The patio door was wide open so I moved noiselessly through. As I slipped into the kitchen I heard the noise of the television and made my way to the living room doorwway.

The hallway was dark hiding me I looked in and saw Sophia laying on the couch, it was obvious from her posture that she was asleep "Excellent this will make things much easier." I thought to myself.

I put my tool bag down and retrieved the hypno device and tiptoed across the carpet before kneeling on the floor next to her sleeping form. I took a moment to look her body up and down, my gaze hungrily resting on the curves that her clothes failed to hide.

I raised the hypno device so it was in front of her closed eyes and checked the settings, I activated the device and it began to emit cool blue pulsing light that penetrates her eyelids. I wait several minutes before saying in a calming voice. "Wake up Sophia you are now under my control."
 
I was dancing in a club, alone in the middle of the dancefloor, wearing some very suggestive dress. Well, obviously a dream, I wouldn't wear that kind of thing, I wouldn't dance like that, not in the eyes of everyone.
All the lights were so flashing around, the blue ones more... I love blue.. I... It all began to fade, to wave, to shiver, to shimmer. I felt like drunk for a moent, and the voice echoed...

"Wake up Sophia you are now under my control."

i blinked.
Eylids open, lights and the club, dancing
eyelids close
eyelids open, it's dark, TV's on
close
open, the audience in the club look at me
close
open, there's a face just in front of mine
close
open, they come closer, looking me up and down, almost udnressing me with their eyes
close
open, he looks at me, he's so close.
I jump, let out a quick high pitched scream and sit on the couch. My boyshort panties and nightie barela covering me. In the back of my head, I relalize I?m not alone, I'm exposed to a man... to The Man, to my Master. My gaze is straight in front of me, I sens his presence next to me...

"Yes, Master, I am yours..."

But in the back of my head I ask myself how could I say such a thing. I should be running, covering myself, screaming...
 
I smile as I hear you say those words thinking of the fun I was going to have with you. I start to get up to get my tool bag but hear you scream and panic before going back into a dazed state.

"Shit...shes more resistant than I thought!" I quickly turn the power on the hypno tool up and in the same calm tone "Sophia you are mine to command! Obey me!" "Shit this is not good!" I think as I see the unfocused look in your eyes start to fade.

"Sophia obey me!" I almost shout at you but her body goes stiff and taut. I turn the device up to full power hoping it will be enough "Sophia you will now fall it a deep sleep and when you wake you will not remember any of this!" I see your eyelids begin to droop and I repeat the command until you slump onto the couch asleep.

I get to my feet quickly grabbing my tool bag as I move back out into the yard and start running a soon as I am out the back gate.

"I will have to try something else on this girl." I think as I walk back into my house and head towards where I keep my magic gear.
 
I was shivering. Cold air. Fear. I woke up to see the TV on, the large window to the terrace open, and I was laying there. I sat on the couch and shook my head, trying to push away the remnants of the bad dream. Damnit! That creepy nsighbour was really too invasive if he can come into my dreams and turn them to nightmares. Yes, in my nightmare I... Did I really thought he wanted me to be his? No, how could that be...? I stood up, I needed a drink. Fresh water. As I was near the sink, I pass cold water on my face too, washing away the last bits of nightmare. Damnit, this guy was really frightening.
I get to close the window, and I checked every window and door of the house. Then I turned off the TV and went upside to my bed. Finding my sheets back, their smell, it reminded me of the moment spent there with jeff a couple of hours earlier. And Mr Andrews was gone, I fell in a very pleasant sleep, with very pleasant dreams. in fact it seemed that Jeff wa sin the club in my dream and that he really appreciated my dress, and he began to... oh god, how adventurous his hands were, in front of all the people in the club. And I did not push him back, in fact I even appreciated it.



The clock woke me early. And I realized it was Monday morning. My night cut in two by that nightmare had not been as full of sleep as it should have, and I knew the day would be long. A look outside and I knew the day would be sunny and hot. Again.
Shower, breakfast, dressed in denim min-shorts, sandals, and a loose top, hair in a bun, I went out, making sure the house was sealed well. I checked sideways to Mr Andres' house but saw no sign of life. Damnit, compared to our modern and open house, even his house looked like something out of a Scooby Doo episode, the old manor of a dangerous monster. I giggled at my own imagination.
Walking to the bus stop with music in my ears, I texted Jeff. No immediate answer. Classes... classes... answer. he was busy and sorry not to have more time for me. Classes. Lunch. Classes. All of those with gossips and giggling with friends. And exchanging many messages. My closest ones soon knew how good it had been the last evening with jeff.
After that day, I came back home. I left my friends in the bus, and walked to the house. I stopped in front of the two buildings : Mr Andrews and ours. I shivered. Did I see someone peeking out from the window in his house, a dark shade? Wow, too much imagination. I needed to change my mind.

Despite of the sun, i did not go to the pool that afternoon ; not in the mood to be watched by him. So i turned on my gaem console and played loud the Dance Central...
 
I spent most of the night and half the morning in my workshop tinkering with the hypno device and mixing tasteless powders which I knew would make mine. I stopped repeatedly as I read the message she had been sending back and forth between her friends telling them of her evening with Jeff and found myself becoming increasingly aroused as I imagined what I would do to her.

After much thought I decided to go with a slow and gentle approach to mind control unlike the blunt force version I used on Jeff but I was concerned at the limited two week window when her parents were away but then a text came through to the clone phone from her parents saying that they would be away at least a month.

I was delighted by this news and quickly packed my tool bag and left my house. It was just getting dark as I walked up to the back gate only to find it locked. "Shit she must have remembered something..." I thought as I looked at the house and saw every door and window locked up tight.

I went back through my house and to the front door and looking up and down the now darkened street, pressing my ear to the door I smiled as I heard the repetitive thump of loud music and dancing. I quietly unlocked the front door and slipped inside, closing it and locking it behind me.

I crept up the stairs towards the source of the noise and looked into the study and there was Sophia engrossed in a dancing game, moving her body to the music and the moves on the screen. I spied a tall glass of water on the table near the door.

I crept back and slipped into the guest bedroom searching, through my tool bag I pulled out a packet of powder I had prepared and waited for the music to stop. When I heard the next song start playing I slipped into the study and poured the contents into Sophia's water while she danced obliviously a few feet from me.

Slipping back in to the guest bedroom I waited.
 
Amidst of the game, I had that text form my parents... A whole month. I felt both anxious at the idea of a whole month alone and happy to have the house for myself all that long.
I texted a few friends, preparing for a party the next Friday here at the house. Soon they were all ready for it.
And returned to my game. After a few ones, I was tired. Sweaty. And thirsty. I turned to the glass of fresh water I had prepared, knoeing the need for it would eventually come. I used my cellphoen to send my music on the speakers of the house and music resonated around, loud. I didn't mind for the neighbours. I even giggled at the idea of creepy Andrews being distrubed by the rock music.
Time for a shower, as I was sweaty.
I left the room, walking in the hall, at the same time taking my top off... unhooking my bra... letting it all fall on my way. Something one see only in movies. my mum would kill me for letting my things in the house like that. But I was alone. I laughed loudly. I opened my shorts and let them fall too, and my thong joined them on the floor at the entrance of the bathroom...
I entered the shower, closing the curtain, and turned the water on... hot... It hit my body and that was good... really good. I was feeling tired. Not only physically, but mentally too. Too many classes? Well, still a coupkle of weeks before next hollydays. It was a delight to feel the water run on my smooth body, and my hands began motionning with the soap, moving along everywhere... And there... between my thighs... I stopped a second. What a good feeling it was. I wasn't usually a masturbating girl, it felt... strange, perhpas bad. And Jeff was giving me all the pleasure I needed.
But it was that evening as if I needed it. Right here right now. I passed my hand on my pussy, i ran my fingers along my lips and i moaned, arching back against the wall of the shower. Woaw, I had never felt like this before...
 
I heard the music stop and cracked the door to the guest room open. My mouth dropped as I saw Sophia walk past casually stripping off her clothes. I watched mesmerised as more and more of her skin became visible.

My eyes were glued to her body and I looked her up and down marveling at her pert breasts and trim figure. I held my breath as she slid the thong down her long slender legs reveal her young trimmed pussy my cock growing rock hard as her nakedness was revealed to me.

I heard the shower start and crept towards the bathroom, I stopped in the hall and watched in the bathroom mirror as Sophia ran her soapy hands all over her body and smiled as I watched her slide her hand between her legs and start moaning.

I quickly walked back into the study and hooked the hypno device to the television and checked that the remote I had created was working, I slipped the protective headphones on and set the subliminal messaging going so it played through all the speakers in the house reinforcing the control slowly.
 
I felt it better and better, I felt it raise inside me, like behind a dam that was ready to crack down and release its wave. My fingers parted my lips, slid between them upwards, and reached my clit, sending an electric shock throughout my body. I took my clit between two playful fingers, rolling it around, arched back against the wall, moaning louder. Nothing else materred, just the pleasure. A finger slid inside me, slowly, pressing on my walls, feeling their heat and dampness, curled upwards, and it began to move and rock inside. Faster, pushing a second one inside, sending me to upper levels of pleasure. Panting
Moaning
groaning
grunting
hips rocking
two fingers shaking inside me
legs barely holding me
eyes closed
my body shaking
and suddenly the dam break... the wave of pure pleasure invaded my body, exploding from my lower belly, rushing from toes to head, backwards, again, making me scream.
Panting, trying to find my breath back, I finished my shower and get out...
Drying myself with the towel
Looking at myself in the mirror, relaizing how I had touched myself, like never before.
I leaned towards the mirror and looked into my own eyes "Gee Sophia, you've discovered something there" I whispered to myself.
I walked to my room, put on a large tshirt and a pair of smooth panties, and went down to make my supper, which I took in the living room on the couch watching TV... I was feeling a bit dizzy, perhaps sleepy... tired? Wow, Too much for a day... Yes, dizzy...
 
I heard Sophia scream in pleasure and smiled to myself know that the powder and messages were taking effect. I heard the shower turn off and watched through the crack in the door as her naked form walked past my eyes drinking in everything.

I waited until I heard the TV come and activated the hypno device allowing it to continue to reinforce my control of her.

After a short time I slipped downstairs and found Sophia once again passed out on the couch. I knelt next to her and could see she was in a deep trance sleep but not wanting to break the fragile control of her I decided to start small.

"Sophia" I whispered. "You are now under my control and my first command is that you are going to go and buy the sexiest underwear you can find and that is all you will wear when you are home. Also you will feel no embarrassment from walking into the back garden in your underwear or naked. Also when you see my house from your back garden you will feel the urge to strip naked and masturbate looking directly at the top windows not caring that I am watching. Do you understand?"
 
Last edited:
I woke up at 3 in the morning, again asleep in front of television. Tihs was not the kind of rythm my parents would like, moreover during classes. I'd have to take care. A drink and I returned to my bed.
My night was all flooded with strange dreams. I was seeing myself in the middle of crowds, and I was less clothed than in the club. People were watching me as I paraded in lingerie, and that didn't bother me at all. I even seemed to enjoy it.


The next day was calm. Classes on Tuesday are with very nice teachers.And they end rather early. SO it gave me time for some shopping to the mall. Without telling anyone, I didn't want my friends to follow me on this, because I had an idea. Something that may take Jeff off his work ; he almost hadn't answered my texts the whole day!

On that afternoon, I entered the Agent Provocateur shop. I never had before, kinda too shy and not that much appreciating the really hot stuff they had but now... Something deep inside me told me it would be a good thing. My credit card exploded when I took the Daniellah corset with assorted panties and stockings. Looking at myself in the mirror wearing this, I gasped. How sexy did I look! Damn! I felt oder, more powerful, so hot. I took it all and then went out. I took a picture of the bag that I sent to Jeff ; he wouldn't know what was inside but could only imagine. I added a little "come ASAP sweetheart, I got a surprise for you" His answer 5 minutes later dispointed me a lot : "WOuld love to hun but not now, too much work, let you know when available"
Really? Even with this promise he couldn't find time for me? Wel then I would wear it anyway.

I went home, in my room. The sun was flashing plainly in through the wide open window, over the house of my creepy neighbour.
I took my clothes off, get naked and put the new lingerie on. Damn I was feeling sexy... And I moved downstairs and out in the backyard. I put my sunglasses on and laid down on the daybed. Mmmmhhh it felt nice to sunbath like this, very sexy, in underwear. A little voice in the back of my head was telling me that it was strange, that a neighbour might see me. But I didn't care. After all, I was pretty, wasn't I? They could watch...
That made me smile.
And feeling so sexy was beginning to raise something in my lower belly, that feeling again... that hot sensation... I turned my head towards the top windows of that old dark house, and suddenly my hands were on my neck, moving down, feeling my soft skin, so hot under the sun. And I was soon cupping my breasts through the corset, holding them tight, pressing on them...
I began to moan, my body writhing on the daybed...

the little voice in the back of my mind told me there was a silhouette behind the window...

And I pressed my breasts harder, breathing more heavily... letting my new panties getting a bit damp.
 
I watched breathless from the window as Sophia walked outside in some very sexy underwear. I smiled as I realised the hypnotic suggestions were working. I unzipped my jeans and got out my rapidly hardening cock as I watched Sophia play with herself getting harder as she got kinkier and then i realised she was looking right at me!
 
The voice in the back of my head screamed... loud... and I froze... What was I doing. I jumped from the daybed and ran inside, closed the door behind, closed the curtains and fell at the foot of the wall, panting, eyes closed.

I was touching myself
giving me pleasure
i so sexy underwear
outside
and someone was watching
HE was watching
Or...?
No no, no that wasn't possible...

I ran to my cell and called Jeff. He took some time to answer. Panting and with a broken voice, I tried to explain that Ireally needed him to come. He said that he was just in the middle of somthing and that he'd jump in as soon as he finished that. Damnit, I needed him right now. He cut the conversation. I called Cindy, my best friend, and get on the answering machine, I left a message. I tried Jake, Mike, Alissa. No one was available to come right now... Next one was Becky... Oh God she proposed to come and even spend a night with me. She spoke some things about I being alone for the first time and making stories in my head. I hadn't tell er everything, just that I felt afraid from the negihbour.
I ran to change to ample baggy pants and a wide sweatshirt, even with this heat. I closed the curtains.
And I waited for Becky. She was living in a remote part of town and it would take a moment, but she was coming. I was breathing deeply...
 
I cursed as I watched Sophia run into the house. I would have to make some more modifications to the hypno device. I grabbed the remote for the one that was attached to her TV and started to adjust the settings praying I could adjust it without having to access the house.

After a hour of trying I realised that I would need to administer more powder and upgrade the device attached to the TV.

I watched waiting for it to get dark and quickly left the house, I opened the back gate and slipped into the dark garden, after a quick check I saw that there were no lights on in the back of the house.

I moved to the patio door and unlocked it slipping inside, I made my way to the kitchen and placed the powder laced bottle of alcohol next to the others on the shelf. I put my protective headphones on and triggered the subliminal messaging in the sound system making Sophia want alcohol before quietly slipping out the house.
 
Last edited:
When becky came, it was a relief. She even agreed to stay for the night. She made a little fun of me and my irrationnal fear, saying that I should not have watched that many movies. We both laughed about it, she was nice to divert my mind from that. We spoke, we ate, we spoke, we played, we watched a romantic comedy, and we went upstairs.

There we were, both in my large bed, each on her side. I couldn't sleep. And I heard Becky whisper to ask if I was asleep. My answer made her giggle. And so we began a new talk. The kind of talk that made some giggling and some blushing. We talked of guys. I talked of Jeff. She shared some experiences with me. After a moment, we agreed we were thirsty and I went down to grab a couple of drinks towards my bedroom. Mostly acohol, which we began to drink, trying different bottles.
I began to feel a bit dizzy... Becky too... Laughing louder. getting blunter and more precise in what we shared and told. We went very private in our talk. And it was becoming very late. AlLthough I wasn't feeling sleepy ; not at all.
 
I wait several hours just watching the house and see that the lights are still on upstairs. I grab my modified hypno tool and slip in through the back and into the house. I walk quietly up the stairs when I hear giggling and raised voices and peek into Sophias bedroom.

What I see pleases me! I see the drugged bottle laying empty on the floor and not one but two hot girls talking about sex. I grab the tool and set it to maximum. I come into the room and point it at the two girls.

I activate the tool and it flashes into their eyes. "Now girls you are going to completely ignore my presence but do everything I say."
 
Last edited:
I was staring into Becky's eyes, those beautiful eyes I had always been jealous of. No wonder she had so much success with the boys. She seemed so delicate. Stunning.
And..
I don't exactly know what ahppened but suddenly there was an instant during which my mind froze, I kinda was blocked for a second ; something like the flashbang grenades in the video games. And when everything went back to normal, I realized with becky's face that she had felt it too...
 
I smiled as I saw the girls eyes glaze over and knew they were in a trance. "Now Sophia I want you to go and put on your new underwear for this girl. Then you are going to dance and do a strip tease." I could feel my cock starting to harden as Sophia started to respond.

I turned my attention to the other girl and drank in her delicious curves and startling blue eyes.

"Now you....tell me your name girl?"
 
Last edited:
I winked at becky who smiled back at me. And I stood up from the bed, moving to my drawers. I hard Becky whisper "My name's Becky..." to one in particular.
I took off la my clothes, and began putting on the new lingerie set I had bought... the panties, the corset, and finally the stockings that I tied to the corset. Becky had turned to lay face down on the bed. Her chin was resting on her hands and she was looking at me with a mischievous smile.

- Damn it Sophia, you're so hot with that. has Jeff seen it yet? I wouldn't have thought that you would have something like that. never thought it would be your style...

I lean towards her with a smile, caressing her cheeck with my hand...

- Brand new idea, Becky. Bought it this morning, and I agree : It does make me feel hot.

I turned on my speakers and let the music form MP3 player fill the room, some smooth ambiant style, calm, slow, full of low sounds, the bass resonating.
My body began to sway to the rythm, arching myself back a bit, my hands running along my sides. I heard beacky giggling, as my eyes were clsoed, focusing on the music and letting it invade me completely, following its slow and sensual rythm.
Swaying my hips sideways, I turned around and wiggled my butt towards her, making her giggling louder.

- Hey Sophia, you're really hotter than hell. Jeff will be pleased, and I bet when he sees that you won't have a night's sleep in a long time.

I looked back at her over my shoulde,r smiling, winking, and slid my fingers udner the waistband, pulling it a bit lower to show the top of my asscrack.

I didn't know what I was doing, just doing it, pushed on by an inside force. I heard the little voice somewhere in the back of my head, trying to tell me how absurd this was, but the music covered it quickly.

I turned to face Becky again, and stepped towards the bed, put my hands on it, and, without bending my knees, leaned forward until our face almost touched. We smiled at each other, eyes locked in eyes. Something strange passed, a little kind of sparkle.

The voice tried telling me that this was not supposed to happen...

I bit my lower lip and arched back, pushing my breasts forward right in front of Becky's face. Yeah, mine were tiny compared to hers, and I had sometimes been jealous, but nw with the corset they seemed the hottest on Earth.
Standing right in front of my friend, I put a foot on the bed, my hands joined the suspenders and unhook them, freeing one stocking that I very slowly pulled down my leg. Following it with my body, leaning over my leg, looking down into Becky's eyes.

- Gee Sophia, my boyfriend will be happy that you showed me this. I never thought I could learn something from you in the area of seduction but then, you're a master. What a teaser, I never would have thought that of you.

I pulled the stoking completely down, then slowly changed and put my bare floor on the floor, the other one moving on the bed, with the same moves to my suspenders. And very slowly I pulled it down along my leg too...

The voice was yelling that something bad was happening. It seemed that the voice was called "reason" but I pushe dit back and let the music be the only sound to listen to. Unless that other voice talked again, another voice that I liked and that I felt compelled to obey because it was always the right thing to do...
 
"Now Becky I want you to realise that you have been wanting Sophia for years. I want you to feel the lust for her burning inside you!"

I turn my gaze to Sophia's stripping form "Sophia you are going to ignore me touching you, you are just going to enjoy what I do to you. Also you will realise that you like girls and want Becky."

I move behind Sophia and run my hands up and down her sides before cupping her breasts and squeezing gentle.
 
I saw Becky's eyes widen and the sprakles in them were a fire. She bit her lower lip... and knelt on the bed, having now her face level with mine as I was standing there, swaying my hips, in panties and corset... She looke dme up and down. And I was looking her up and down, her perfect gorgeous body in the tank top and tight shorts that she used as pyjamas.
Suddenly I moaned looud, arching back as i felt my breasts on fire, suddenly completely turned on. it was as if hands were playing with them, were cupping them and caressing them through the soft fabric of the corset.

- Sophia, I heard Becky say.... Sophia, you're so... There's... there's something... I...

Her voice broke down

- Becky, I just dicovered something I had never realized before. But you're... so... sexy... I...

I moaned again, my hard and sensitive nipples sending waves of delight through my body.

- I want you Becky. I never thought that way about a girl... abotu any girl... even you... until now.

She gasped, looking at me in awe, her jaw low open, her eyes locked into mines. She moved on her knees to the edge of the bed, and put her hands on my hips. I answered by closing my arms around her neck, getting closer. We leaned towards each other.
heat was rising inside me, my lowe rbelly was sending signals of a very powerful desire.
And the voice called "reason" was desperatly struggling to say that I shouldn't, that this was wrong. Until the other voice came back over "you will realise that you like girls and want Becky"
Oh yes I wnted her. And when our lips touched in a hot passionate kiss, the reason voice was gone. We tilted our heads sideways, closing our lips completely on each other's. And our tongues probed out in order to play together in a hot swirl of pure passion. My hands wer lost in her hair as I felt her own hands caressing my hips, my sides, along the corset and panties. My breasts were now even more sensitive, ans I was moaning on Becky's lips.
 
Back
Top