What would women like to see??

Dave4play83

Really Really Experienced
Just wondering what it is women want. Obviously all are different but maybe we could have some requests fulfilled by some of the guys in here?? Or just me lol.

This will probably fall flat on its arse but you never know...

So lets have them ladies, how do you want us??

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::);)

Scroll down for the pics!

Last edited:
Hi Dave. (Jake you weirdo...I think you know what women want to see...you have quite a few followers). LOL

Women like to look at the male form just as men do women. Personally I like to see chest, abs, legs, backs, shoulders, chins, lips, arms...get the idea? Use light and angles and interesting camera positioning.

And...and this is just me talking...I don't know how the other ladies feel...please don't only post pictures of your cock. Cocks are awesome. But I don't want to open up your thread and be like "oh, there's his dick in his hand" "oh there's his dick in the shower" "oh look, his dick in bed" .... tease us, make us WANT to see it ;) And if your profile pic is any hint as to what you will be teasing us with...it's all good baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dave. (Jake you weirdo...I think you know what women want to see...you have quite a few followers). LOL

Women like to look at the male form just as men do. Personally I like to see chest, abs, legs, backs, shoulders, chins, lips, arms...get the idea? Use light and angles and interesting camera positioning.

And...and this is just me talking...I don't know how the other ladies feel...please don't only post pictures of your cock. Cocks are awesome. But I don't want to open up your thread and be like "oh, there's his dick in his hand" "oh there's his dick in the shower" "oh look, his dick in bed" .... tease us, make us WANT to see it ;) And if your profile pic is any hint as to what you will be teasing us with...it's all good baby.

beautiful and smart! very well put pretty kitty.

Women like to look at the male form just as men do. Personally I like to see chest, abs, legs, backs, shoulders, chins, lips, arms...get the idea? Use light and angles and interesting camera positioning.

I don't like to look at the male form :cool::cool:

Women like to look at the male form just as men do women. Personally I like to see chest, abs, legs, backs, shoulders, chins, lips, arms...get the idea? Use light and angles and interesting camera positioning.

Thanks for the advice, and the compliment you're profile ain't to bad either ;-)

I'll try my best to take what you said on board, unfortunately I'm pretty limit with what I can do with my phone camera and my body is quite up to the chiseled standard of Jake there lol. I already have some pics along the same lines as my profile pic in varying stages and undress, there are a couple of my ass in there too which I have been complimented on in the past hehe. I certainly had no intention of posting pics of my cock. At least not yet and not as graphically as some people do, that's all a bit weird if you ask me. Anyway stay tuned for hopefully some sexy, hopefully teasing pics later today :)

xxx

Totally agree! :)

Ok well here goes...

Love to know what you think :kiss:

Last edited:
I think you know what I think, Dave. ;)

I'd love to see more of you!

Anything for you Arryn :kiss: All you need do is ask. Just tell me what you want to see. Of course you've already seen much more than most ;)

Anything for you Arryn :kiss: All you need do is ask. Just tell me what you want to see. Of course you've already seen much more than most ;)

Yes, I'm a lucky girl... :)

Can you use the timer on that camera of yours and get some shots outside of your arm length? I know it's not that easy with a phone. Just asking cause you said I could. :devil:

I'm sure the women of LIT would love your bubbly bath time pics...

I would like to see some pics of hot older men. Sorry, Dave. No offense meant. Just in a different age bracket. Does anyone know where these can be found on Lit?

Yes, I'm a lucky girl... :)

Can you use the timer on that camera of yours and get some shots outside of your arm length? I know it's not that easy with a phone. Just asking cause you said I could. :devil:

I'm sure the women of LIT would love your bubbly bath time pics...

Ask and you shall receive...hope you like them beautiful. Drop me a PM or an email when you can :kiss:

Not sure I'm ready to share bath time pics with the world yet...they'll be for your eyes only for now ;)

Last edited:
Ask and you shall receive...hope you like them beautiful. Drop me a PM or an email when you can :kiss:

Not sure I'm ready to share bath time pics with the world yet...they'll be for your eyes only for now ;)

Mmmm, thank you! Sending a msg soon....

Nice pics. I love seeing pics that leave something to my imagination.

Back