Licking her while she's getting fucked

I agree ... I couldn't tell guy or girl either. But when that cock finally slips into the mouth and you can tell that awesome load of cum is being swallowed ...... welllllllll ...... let's just say my bulge grew immensely.

You can tell that that person, man or woman, really loves to eat cum and was hungry for it. That is so sexy. I have seen that video many times before but that is all i have seen. Somewhere, there has to be more of that encounter.
 
Hmmm..

I don't know the name but it is quite fun and enjoyable to do. My girlfriend came alot when we did this to her, a great 3 sum and probably more to follow.
 
I have ben the one on the bottom licking and sucking while the two fuck.It was one of the hottest experiences of my life. I loved. getting to clean them both.
 
Dreamed of licking my wife's hot pussy while she getting fucked by a big fat cock ! Hope to do it soon !!
 
Just..

Was enjoying the moment with my girlfriend and a friend and things happened , if she enjoyed it , thats the main thing to worry about.
 
Was enjoying the moment with my girlfriend and a friend and things happened , if she enjoyed it , thats the main thing to worry about.

Are you bi? Or straight and just did it anyway? Was there contact and did you get any of his cum?
 
Mmmm, would love to feel a tongue grazing my shaft as it split the tongue's owner's wife in half...
 
I would love to lick and suck as my wife gets fucked. Mmmmm to be able to clean then both up, that would be amazing. Makes me hard just thinking of it.
 
I would love to lick and suck as my wife gets fucked. Mmmmm to be able to clean then both up, that would be amazing. Makes me hard just thinking of it.

Id love that too !! Drives me wild to visualize it !!
 
I would love to lick and suck as my wife gets fucked. Mmmmm to be able to clean then both up, that would be amazing. Makes me hard just thinking of it.
I love being under my wife licking her pussy while she gets her ass fucked and also licking the guys dick and balls as he pumps in and out of her ass. Then licking them both clean.
 
love licking pussy and cock at the same time almost as much as I love having my cock licked as i'm fucking a hot pussy or ass.
 
My wife and I have been into mmf threesomes for some time now, but until a few weeks ago, she had never asked me to lick her clit while she was getting fucked. I did and she loved it and came so hard she squirted all over my face and his cock. My question is, what is this called, and does anyone have pics of this? I have been looking for pics, but with very little luck.

Very good for you to step up and give your wife what she needed! How was it watching her taking the other man? Was it erotic to watch his shaft sliding in and out of her pussy with her arousal coating his cock?
 
Back
Top