 Sienna’s lounge 

Feature:

Male Orgasm Edged By Dominatrix

Enjoy ;):kiss::rose:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

TRT and I will be going to Manchester to pick up Mum and then on a flight to Ibiza for at least a week. Mum and I need some sun and sea for a mini break. The summer in the UK is depressingly awful :mad:... So, we are doing some sun seeking if only for a few days :)

Regarding this thread. I still am not sure if I should start a new one when this one finally closes after 5,000 posts. I still need more feedback and comments from the thread followers.

The other night TRT asked for something we have not done for a long time. He asked me for a tittywank. I knew I would still get my gift so I didn't mind :) It was fun doing it while I sat on the edge of the bed and he put his cock between my breasts. I held my breasts close together and I could feel his cock throbbing while he jerked it at his own pace, pulling and twisting my nipples. It felt amazing, sending tingles to my groin and making wet. After a while he began to moan and I felt his body quaking whilst he held onto my shoulders. Then his huge loads of thick warm cum hit my chin and neck, dripping back down onto my breasts like frozen snow, only it was warm, before I took his cock into my mouth to clean up the last of his gorgeous spunk. Then I began to collect the rest gathered on my breasts with my fingers to devour it all up. TRT must have been excited for us to do it because he was still quaking with his orgasm whilst he was lying on the bed and watching me clean up.

It wasn't over. I needed my long fuck ;) He had to eat me out until I came at least twice, and that is before I take his cock inside of me. He was lying on the bed in obvious great gratification of his desired tittywank, and I could tell it was something he had been planning for our sexy games that evening. He came quite a lot and he must have been saving himself without masturbating. I can always tell.

So, if he wasn't coming to me then I had to go to him. I straddled his face and let him sense how horny I was. It was literally in his face ;) With my arms supporting me on the wall I pressed my yOni onto his mouth and nose. I was using his nose against my aroused clit to stimulate myself, rubbing it whilst he started to use his tongue. I began to orgasm and rode it out until I climaxed, filling his mouth with my cum juices. Now we were equal and his cock was semi hard and almost ready for fucking ;)... I turned around so that we were in the 69 position, licking and stroking his cock until it was rock hard and throbbing. He licked me out, devouring my cream deep inside. I would relax so that my vagina was open wide and he could use his fingers as well as his tongue.

Then kneeling up I moved down his body admiring his gorgeous manhood and ball sack, no doubt empty of most of his spunk released in the tittywank. I straddled it and let the tip stroke my wet yOni lips for a while, pushing the head against my clit, still throbbing. It was time to fuck and slowly I let it slip into me. I kegeled myself to make the feeling tighter for both of us. Once deep inside of me I could feel him full and hard in my vagina. Without moving his cock it was stimulating me, tingling sensations throughout my groin which made me want to move and begin riding him. Then starting slowly I did. His hands on my hips made the feeling better. The occasional slap he would give me on my buttock as I began to ride out my orgasm. It was fucking awesome. I would climax and stop for a while, his cock still hard inside of me and already getting covered with my cream, which made the riding smoother. I remained straddling his cock with my back to him, kneeling and sometimes bending forwards a little whilst I fucked him with my hungry yOni. I climaxed again when he began to quiver and tell me he was cumming. I rode out my orgasm on the edge until it was time for him to cum. I always want us to cum at the same time if we are having intercourse. Then we held ourselves tightly and with a passionate kiss... good night
:)

This would be a fun afternoon regardless of the person FUCKING AND SUCKING, BUT

KNOWING IT Was you....IT WOULD BE AMAZING BEYOND BELIEF

TRT..as always..the LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE

Last edited:
Dear Sienna,
Your sexual exploits are so very amazing. As it is, I'm sure it's just a small look through a window into your life. Your overt sexuality is so deliciously described and chronicled as I live vicariously through you and your narratives.
I'm still waiting on that invite to tea, but perhaps I can see you in the Mediterranean, I will set course with my pirate ship with the next tide.

As it is I went sailing today, the wind, the white sails against the blue sky, and the waves were fantastic. I'm glad to hear you're seeking a time in the Sun.
Now as for your thread?.... please keep going!
You're a superstar☆☆☆ :kiss:

TRT and I will be going to Manchester to pick up Mum and then on a flight to Ibiza for at least a week. Mum and I need some sun and sea for a mini break. The summer in the UK is depressingly awful :mad:... So, we are doing some sun seeking if only for a few days :)

Regarding this thread. I still am not sure if I should start a new one when this one finally closes after 5,000 posts. I still need more feedback and comments from the thread followers.

The other night TRT asked for something we have not done for a long time. He asked me for a tittywank. I knew I would still get my gift so I didn't mind :) It was fun doing it while I sat on the edge of the bed and he put his cock between my breasts. I held my breasts close together and I could feel his cock throbbing while he jerked it at his own pace, pulling and twisting my nipples. It felt amazing, sending tingles to my groin and making wet. After a while he began to moan and I felt his body quaking whilst he held onto my shoulders. Then his huge loads of thick warm cum hit my chin and neck, dripping back down onto my breasts like frozen snow, only it was warm, before I took his cock into my mouth to clean up the last of his gorgeous spunk. Then I began to collect the rest gathered on my breasts with my fingers to devour it all up. TRT must have been excited for us to do it because he was still quaking with his orgasm whilst he was lying on the bed and watching me clean up.

It wasn't over. I needed my long fuck ;) He had to eat me out until I came at least twice, and that is before I take his cock inside of me. He was lying on the bed in obvious great gratification of his desired tittywank, and I could tell it was something he had been planning for our sexy games that evening. He came quite a lot and he must have been saving himself without masturbating. I can always tell.

So, if he wasn't coming to me then I had to go to him. I straddled his face and let him sense how horny I was. It was literally in his face ;) With my arms supporting me on the wall I pressed my yOni onto his mouth and nose. I was using his nose against my aroused clit to stimulate myself, rubbing it whilst he started to use his tongue. I began to orgasm and rode it out until I climaxed, filling his mouth with my cum juices. Now we were equal and his cock was semi hard and almost ready for fucking ;)... I turned around so that we were in the 69 position, licking and stroking his cock until it was rock hard and throbbing. He licked me out, devouring my cream deep inside. I would relax so that my vagina was open wide and he could use his fingers as well as his tongue.

Then kneeling up I moved down his body admiring his gorgeous manhood and ball sack, no doubt empty of most of his spunk released in the tittywank. I straddled it and let the tip stroke my wet yOni lips for a while, pushing the head against my clit, still throbbing. It was time to fuck and slowly I let it slip into me. I kegeled myself to make the feeling tighter for both of us. Once deep inside of me I could feel him full and hard in my vagina. Without moving his cock it was stimulating me, tingling sensations throughout my groin which made me want to move and begin riding him. Then starting slowly I did. His hands on my hips made the feeling better. The occasional slap he would give me on my buttock as I began to ride out my orgasm. It was fucking awesome. I would climax and stop for a while, his cock still hard inside of me and already getting covered with my cream, which made the riding smoother. I remained straddling his cock with my back to him, kneeling and sometimes bending forwards a little whilst I fucked him with my hungry yOni. I climaxed again when he began to quiver and tell me he was cumming. I rode out my orgasm on the edge until it was time for him to cum. I always want us to cum at the same time if we are having intercourse. Then we held ourselves tightly and with a passionate kiss... good night
:)
That was a great night for both of you. Hello sexy lady. I apologise for my tardiness.

Having thought about opening a new thread when this one is closing, I am going to let a follower of this thread open a new lounge themselves.
So near the time we will need a follower to come forwards and open that thread, giving the link on this thread. Once this is done I will tell
the mods to end this one prematurely.

Anyone interested in this idea? Anyone interested in opening " ___Sienna's Lounge II___" ?

Remember, I am leaving it up to regular thread followers, so get posting your comments on this move.
Thank you :):kiss::rose:

Having thought about opening a new thread when this one is closing, I am going to let a follower of this thread open a new lounge themselves.
So near the time we will need a follower to come forwards and open that thread, giving the link on this thread. Once this is done I will tell
the mods to end this one prematurely.

Anyone interested in this idea? Anyone interested in opening " ___Sienna's Lounge II___" ?

Remember, I am leaving it up to regular thread followers, so get posting your comments on this move.
Thank you :):kiss::rose:

I want to be a part of the new thread, but I do not have the time or skill to run a thread as well as you do. I will keep watching when the new thread starts.

Your Avatar is beautiful.

I want to be a part of the new thread, but I do not have the time or skill to run a thread as well as you do. I will keep watching when the new thread starts.
Your Avatar is beautiful.
=============================================
Most of my threads die, so it probably shouldn't be me. :eek:
Is that Lexi Belle I spot in your av?
Oh good heavens no :):kiss:
Someone will have to do it if a lounge thread is to continue I am afraid. I have decided that I only have time for music here on LIT... sorry.

Yours truly
Sienna (apparently Lexi Belle look a like)
;):kiss::rose:

Someone will have to do it if a lounge thread is to continue I am afraid. I have decided that I only have time for music here on LIT... sorry.

Yours truly

you're far prettier...:heart:

Yours truly

The thought of not having you on Lit is very depressing.

NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU, but
I hope there will be someone to continue this thread.

The thought of not having you on Lit is very depressing.
NO ONE CAN REPLACE YOU, but
I hope there will be someone to continue this thread.
I am still on my music lounge prop :) I will still be in The Playground :)
The problem is that there are not enough people posting on my lounge thread. I enjoy sharing music and I have decided to devote my time on LIT to my music lounge. I have tried my best to provide an open minded thread where people share their sexual exploits and comments. The number of posts are low and many want to discuss them in private. I want them shared here on the lounge thread.
:kiss::kiss:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I am still on my music lounge prop :) I will still be in The Playground :)
The problem is that there are not enough people posting on my lounge thread. I enjoy sharing music and I have decided to devote my time on LIT to my music lounge. I have tried my best to provide an open minded thread where people share their sexual exploits and comments. The number of posts are low and many want to discuss them in private. I want them shared here on the lounge thread.
:kiss::kiss:

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

I understand. I am not much of a music person except for the oldies. I do not help. I need to get to the playground. My number is 321, but I do not know how to send messages.

I understand. I am not much of a music person except for the oldies. I do not help. I need to get to the playground. My number is 321, but I do not know how to send messages.
This thread is on The Playground prop :) If you go to the top bar you will see "New Posts" and click on that and it will give you all of the recent posts in The Playground. Go to any of the threads listed and simply leave a reply message to whatever is on there. Once you leave a message you are automatically subscribed to that thread :) It is so easy...

rose2_zpshtgcsm4f.jpg
blouse_zpsovfaslfi.jpg

Hello
I have chapter 5 up of my story. Links in my signature.
The wife has kept me very horny. Three weeks since my last orgasm. Many hand jobs with ponds cold cream that she put me on the most intense edges. Over 20 a few times.
Love to hear some feed back, especially from the ladies.
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Back