A Bad person among us Lorelei is Blackmailed

frdrcnjohn

Wandering the Boards
People among us here on Lit their is a terrible person that has blackmailed our freind _Lorelei_ to remove her thread or be subject to terrible rumors to the people in her real life. This sweet young woman has shared her beautiful photography with us at her free will and a low life person has taken that away from all of us that choose to be a part of this site. I do believe this is a terrible thing to do and the person does not deserve to be among us. So I ask if anyone knows how to find out how to find this deviate please help so the person can be dealt with accordingly. Any and all help will be Greatly appreciated Thank You John

People among us here on Lit their is a terrible person that has blackmailed our freind _Lorelei_ to remove her thread or be subject to terrible rumors to the people in her real life. This sweet young woman has shared her beautiful photography with us at her free will and a low life person has taken that away from all of us that choose to be a part of this site. I do believe this is a terrible thing to do and the person does not deserve to be among us. So I ask if anyone knows how to find out how to find this deviate please help so the person can be dealt with accordingly. Any and all help will be Greatly appreciated Thank You John
I blame DCL.

OR... She's just another drama queen on Lit.

It is your right to hate anyone you like . I do feel what has been done against this woman is wrong as I evoke my right to free speach!

It is your right to hate anyone you like . I do feel what has been done against this woman is wrong as I evoke my right to free speach!

"I evoke my right to free speach"?

You got that line from the vettebigot, didn't you?

Who?

:confused:

Back