whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out to a bar with other people from work, met a friend of a colleague.She is a redhead a little plump in the ass but I found her very hot. Would love to give an oral orgasm and fuck her from behind doggy style. Am sure I will JO to the vision unless someone here can top that. Needless to say I am hard as a rock and horny as hell.
 
my fantasy now and always

Tied to my bed, spread eagled with my ass up in the air, blindfolded, gagged and having my wife's 10 inch cock filling my ass. Just there, filling my ass.
 
There's this guy that I've seen in the shower at the gym. I would like to shower with him, fell his body all over, let him feel me all over, then retire to the bed.

I want to 69 with him, let him lube me up, then I want to straddle him and take him into my ass. I want to ride him a while, then let him take over and take me any way he wants to. I would love to cum just from being fucked.
 
MMF shower

right now i wish to be in a hot shower with a couple. first me and the women soup eachother, masturbate eachother and allmost cumming, just allmost. then him come in and start flirt with her. i push my hardon cock between them and start caressing both of them the same time.
he hold my dick , go down and suck me while i play with her tits.
the we switch and i suck him for the first time.
mmmmm im soo HARD just to think about it...
any couple wish to ciber sex now ? just PM me ....
bye
shaychick
 
One of my friends would come over and while we're hanging out in the garage drinking a few beers, Listening to the game. Our conversation would turn to our sex lifes and how little we are getting.

So we'd get up and go in and start watching some porn. And we'd be so hard and horny I'd pull my dick out and start stroking it and He'd follow suit , then we move towards eachother and be gin kissing and stroking eachothers cocks. Then I'd break our kiss and slowly work my way down his chest kissing and licking his nipples and rubbing my nose in his pubic hair above his hard cock and inhaling his scent then wrap my hand around his hard cock and beging licking the precum from his piss slit and swirling my tounge around his cock head before wrapping my lips around his cock head and beginning to suck his cock into my mouth. Then to pull it out and stroke his cock hard and then get down on my hands and knees and spread my ass cheeks and take my middle finger and rub my asshole and look back over my shoulder and fuck me in the ass !!!!

And to see the lust in his eyes as he moves behind me and hear him spit in his hand and rub it around my puckered hole then he has me spit into his hand and rubs it over his cock and askes if I'm sure I want to do this ? Yes Please!!!! Fuck me !!Then to feel the preassure of his cock head press aginst my ass hole and the stabbing pain as his head enters then to feel it subside and then He start filling my with more and more of his cock so hard and I feel so full I believe how awesome it feels.

Then he begins sliding his cock in and out building up the pace until he's fucking hard I can feel his balls slapping mine everytime he hits bottom . I reach back with one hand so I can rub our balls It feels so good felling slap together I can't help but cry out fuck yes Fuck my ass Harder then he grabs my hips and pulls me into him as hard as he can and I feel him burst inside me one hot shot of cum after another.

Then he would pull out and lay back and I'd turn around lean down and take his cock into my mouth to suck any remaing cum from his cock and lick it clean.

And work my way down to his tight ass hole and begin licking and forcing my tounge as deep inside of his ass hole as I can pushing as much spit inside him as possible. Then take my precum coverd cock and rub it all around his tight puckered hole and begin to push my cock head into his ass! His legs over my shoulders then after a minitute for him to get use to my size sliding my cock all the way in and I'm so hard and so close to cumming I imediatelly begin fucking him as hard as I can His ass is so tight and hot it feels so good I tell him I about to cum he wraps his hands around my ass and pulls me into him ass hard as he can Looks up at me tells cum in my mouth and right as I think I'm about to shoot my load I pull out snd slide up his chest and straddle him he wraps his hand around my cock and his mouth pumping me hard and fast his tounge going crazy on the bottom side of my cock and I explode in his mouth filling it full of my cum and to hear him swalloing it and to have him pull my cock out and rub it all over his face and lick the last drop from my piss slit then to just lay back come back to our senses and spend the rest of the day recounting what just happened.
 
One of my friends would come over and while we're hanging out in the garage drinking a few beers, Listening to the game. Our conversation would turn to our sex lifes and how little we are getting.

So we'd get up and go in and start watching some porn. And we'd be so hard and horny I'd pull my dick out and start stroking it and He'd follow suit , then we move towards eachother and be gin kissing and stroking eachothers cocks. Then I'd break our kiss and slowly work my way down his chest kissing and licking his nipples and rubbing my nose in his pubic hair above his hard cock and inhaling his scent then wrap my hand around his hard cock and beging licking the precum from his piss slit and swirling my tounge around his cock head before wrapping my lips around his cock head and beginning to suck his cock into my mouth. Then to pull it out and stroke his cock hard and then get down on my hands and knees and spread my ass cheeks and take my middle finger and rub my asshole and look back over my shoulder and fuck me in the ass !!!!

And to see the lust in his eyes as he moves behind me and hear him spit in his hand and rub it around my puckered hole then he has me spit into his hand and rubs it over his cock and askes if I'm sure I want to do this ? Yes Please!!!! Fuck me !!Then to feel the preassure of his cock head press aginst my ass hole and the stabbing pain as his head enters then to feel it subside and then He start filling my with more and more of his cock so hard and I feel so full I believe how awesome it feels.

Then he begins sliding his cock in and out building up the pace until he's fucking hard I can feel his balls slapping mine everytime he hits bottom . I reach back with one hand so I can rub our balls It feels so good felling slap together I can't help but cry out fuck yes Fuck my ass Harder then he grabs my hips and pulls me into him as hard as he can and I feel him burst inside me one hot shot of cum after another.

Then he would pull out and lay back and I'd turn around lean down and take his cock into my mouth to suck any remaing cum from his cock and lick it clean.

And work my way down to his tight ass hole and begin licking and forcing my tounge as deep inside of his ass hole as I can pushing as much spit inside him as possible. Then take my precum coverd cock and rub it all around his tight puckered hole and begin to push my cock head into his ass! His legs over my shoulders then after a minitute for him to get use to my size sliding my cock all the way in and I'm so hard and so close to cumming I imediatelly begin fucking him as hard as I can His ass is so tight and hot it feels so good I tell him I about to cum he wraps his hands around my ass and pulls me into him ass hard as he can Looks up at me tells cum in my mouth and right as I think I'm about to shoot my load I pull out snd slide up his chest and straddle him he wraps his hand around my cock and his mouth pumping me hard and fast his tounge going crazy on the bottom side of my cock and I explode in his mouth filling it full of my cum and to hear him swalloing it and to have him pull my cock out and rub it all over his face and lick the last drop from my piss slit then to just lay back come back to our senses and spend the rest of the day recounting what just happened.

That was awesome thanks for sharing!
 
The fantsy I have running through my head right now is one that I wish would happen. So here it is.

My best friend calls me and askes me to come over that he needs to talk. So I go over to his shop and he's working on a car he's on one side and I'm on the other. I ask him what's up? He then begins telling me his troubles between him and his wife and how long it's been since he's had any sex of any kind period.

And I tell him I can relate to what he's saying really well because I'm in the same boat between my wife working all the time and all we never have time to do anything.

That's when He says I know we were just cutting up and joking around a while back when you said we ought to be bisexual at least then we could get some.

I'm kind of stunned but excited too. Then he tells me I'm the only one he trusts to talk to about this. So what do you think man?

I look at him and I go "Well What are buddies for" I walk over and close the shop door. Then walk back to the back of the car unbuckle my belt, then unbutton my pants and slide them down along with my under wear.
He's sheading his pant's just as fast and stroking his cock!!! It's thick and about 6.5 uncut,his balls hanging low.

I lean over the back of the car he gets down on his knees and takes his hands and parts my ass cheeks and begins licking my asshole darting his tounge inside I can't help but to moan softly!
After lubing my ass with his spit he turns me around and begins licking my cock! He is so horny he doesn't even hessitate sticking my cock in his mouth. I can't believe how good it feels!!! I've never had a blowjob that felt so good and it my best friend!!! I telling I'm about to cum!!!
He stands and puts his dick in front of mine and strats jacking me off hard and fast and I begin shooting my cum all over his cock. Covering his shaft and cock head!
I turn back around lean forward and he's stroking his cock with my cum then he rubs some all around my ass hole then I feel the sharp pain ass he press his cock into my ass! Then he waits a minitute. Then he press more and more of his cock up my ass. I'm so full and it feels so so good!!
He's damn man this is awesome I aint ever had no pussy that was this tight!!!! And HE begins pumpimg my ass! I feel his balls as he grinds his cock into my ass then all the way out then all the way back in.
Then he gets faster and harder I reach with both hands and start pulling him into me harder ! Then I feel him place his hands on my shoulders And Let out AH!!!!!God!!! I going too cum!!!
I clamp down with my ass as tight as I can around his cock ! And that's it!! I feel his dick pulsate and the first shot of cum filling my ass so warm. I buck back aginst him as hard as I can.
Then I feel shot after shot and the sloppy wettnes as he continues to empty his balls into my ass.

After a moment his cocks slides out we're both breating heavy I look down and notice I came also!!! And it all over my underwear. We straighten up He tells me man I need that!!
I reply "Me Too" Man that was awesome!! I see a drop of cum about to fall from his cock I go down on my knees and lick it from his cock head then engulf his cock with my mouth and the taste is good salty sweet. I lick his cock clean. and stand back up and And ask "I bet your wife would never let you go from her ass to her mouth"

No way No how would she!!! I reach down grab my under wear and pull them up feeling the cum aginst my balls!! Then I pull my pants up and he's already dressed. Then I feel his cum start to leak out of my ass filling my shorts.
Then As I walk towards the door I feel more cumming out . Then he pats me on the back and hugs me and tell me we truly are best friends Do you want to fuck me tomorrw? I glady say You better believe it . OR anything else we can think of!
 
Follow up

After writing the fantsy I had yesterday I had to write this one because I thought of it after I wrote the other one.
Since it was our first experience were excited and wanted to do it again. So I called hime later that night and asked how he was doing ?
"He told me Man I'm hard just thinking about what we did"
I said good so you want to play some more tomorrow? He tells me yes!
Well I have an idea in the morning I'll meet you at the shop and tell you about it.
So the next morning I meet him at his shop and tell him I want us to jackoff together into our under wear and then trade underwear. He wears mine and I his!
He say okay lets do it. He pulls his pants off and I mine, Then I step behind him and tell him to pull his underwear off and hold the crotch in front of his cock!
I step behind him, wrap my arms around him and begin jacking him off and telling how hot his cock looks so hard and how good it feels holding it. And he starts cumming covering the crotch in his underwear! I squeeze the last drop of his cum out of his piss slit onto my finger and bring it up to my mouth and lick it off.
Then I pull off my underwear and he steps behind me and reachs around and takes my dick into his hand and I can feel his limp dick pressed into my ass and he begins jacking me off and one of his hands pinching my right nipple and twisting it . It's tearing me up so bad that I cum quick covering my underwear.
As I catch my breath I kneel down and hold them open for him to step into them and I pull them up and rub the crotch. Rubbing my cum all over his cock and balls then he kneels down and pulls his underwear up on me and it feels so erotic wearing another guy underwear coverd with his cum!!

We grab our pants and put them on and I can't help but place my lips upon his and kiss him and then tell him I want us to wear these all day long leaving all our manly smells and stains in them I mean any and all stains then when I get off work I'll come over here and then we can see what a sixty-nine is like!!! Taste what each others dicks taste after a day of sweat and work and wearing some elses cum soaked underwear. Then we can swap our underwear back and think of something new to try tomorrow!!!
 
I would love to walk into a day spa for a massage. Be led into a room with a beautiful brunette waiting to give me my massage. Half way into it be shushed by her as she begins to have her way with me. Having never been with a woman a resist at first then allow myself to be seduced.
:heart::rose::kiss:
 
This got me hot

Saw this on Craigslist:

this is about taking you to the edge- exploring the fine lines of pleasure and pain- you have to be at least 18 to partake in this and not over 60, in good health and drug free, std and hiv neg, and poppers friendly--generally you show up and strip to your briefs(classic tighty whites) then you are taken to the play space and positioned on the bed. briefs slid down enough to expose your hole. you are then well greased with Vaseline and the briefs put back up while I go prepare the first of the enemas-- the first enema will be 2.5 quarts of warm ivory soapy water with baking soda. I will come back hang the bag, slide the briefs off re grease your hole, then grease up your cock and balls, then I insert the nozzle, and position my cock for you to suck, I give you a hit of poppers with instructions not to exhale until told, I put my cock in your mouth, take a hit of poppers myself and open the clamp on the bag and have you exhale all at once. then I slowly fill you - while you suck, and I jack you. My cock is to stay in you at all times- if it comes out there is a 5 minute retention penalty.. when full and solution held the desired time, you are taken to drain. then we start over and repeat until you run clear. Each fill a bit bigger, held a bit longer--- when clear and clean -usually 4 to 6 bags-- then a bit of anal play, rimming and edging or you are put back in briefs and sent to rest for a bit , then we start in with some anal exploring- your pain is my pleasure. C
 
My fantasy for right now is to go out to a bar and then go home with a girl to her place. I want to be deceived. She is actually a transsexual. She gets me right where she wants me, and proceeds to plunge her hard cock down my throat. I get face-fucked, saliva running down my chin and dripping to the floor. At first I am apprehensive, but in no time I turn into her cock slut. She takes my tight, virgin hole later. She strokes me off as she fucks me. She will then pull out, and spill a gigantic load all over my face. We then take turns switching until we fall asleep.
 
My brother and sister-in-law spending a couple days with me and being reminded of the incestuous summer of my eighteenth year, and this morning accidentally (LOL) entering the bathroom as he was getting out of the shower. That is where my fantasy began......

Oh! I'm sorry!" I lied. "Don't be sorry," he responded, "Do something about it," he added as he handed me the towel behind which he had been hiding his cock. It was hard! Did he want me to dry his muscular body? Or suck him him off? Slipping back into my eighteenth year, I stepped out of my usual dominant role and knelt before his mighty cock. I kissed the glistening knob, then I took the entire length into my mouth, down my throat. My gag reflex tried to expel his cock. I held it in check, and when the gagging subsided, I eased my head back. I clasped is cockhead with my lips and gently pressed my teeth into the shaft just below it. I sucked deeply and licked my tongue back and forth over the sensitize flesh of his glans. He moaned. I sucked harder and licked faster, then he moaned louder and came. I swallowed some and held some in my mouth. He lifted me to my feet and pulled my face to his, and we share a marvelous, incestuous cum filled kiss.
 
Mmf

Me and my wife go out for dinner and while we're at the restaraunt I run into an old friend. He sits down with us and after some small talk we ask if he want to come back to our house for a few drinks.
He accepets the offer and we leave. We get to our house and my wife excusse her self to get more comfortable and we go fix our drinks and I tell him my wife has been so horny here lately and talking about a threesome. I think that's why she went to get more comfortable.
So we decide to go upstairs and see what's keeping her! We open the bedroom door and she's laying naked on the bed two fingers buried in her pussy and sucking on one of her own tits!!! We look at each other and we both have big grins!!Needless to say we both strip and walk in she raises up seeing both of us naked and then gets off the bed.
Me and my buddy start kissing her neck then I start kissing her nipples and flicking my tounges around themand there locked into a deep passionate kiss!! Then we swap then the three of us put our lips together and begin trying to run our tounge over each others. Then my wife looks at me and kisses me then goes to knees and begins licking his cock all over . Licking the precum from his piss slit while Me and him are locked in a wild french kiss rubbing each other assess.
Then I drop to my knees and she pulls his cock out of her mouth and strokes it and asks? Want some? I lower my mouth over his cock then gently wrap my lips around his cock and she begins telling me how hot I look with a cock in my mouth!!! And begins licking his balls!!!
Then she moves and turns around and puts her head down with her ass up in the air and asks whcih of you want to fuck my ass first? I pull his cock out of my mouth and stroke him real firm and tell him go for it !! I turn around and bury my tounge in her ass pushing as much of my spit inside her and opening her up then I turn and shove his cock back into my mouth coating it with as much of my saliva as I can then as I'm holding his cock he steps closer I aim his cock to her puckered little ass hole then slide my hand up to the base of his cock and watch as he presses his cock head into her ass and she lets out a loud cry!! He waits a minitute then slides a little more in and lets her relax more and get use to his thick cock! Then he pulls al the way out a lower my mouth over his cock and run my lips up and down it making it wet ! Then he sticks it back in only going deeper and deeper until his whole cock is in her and he begins pumping his cock in and out . She raises up and I crawll under her so my tounge can lick her clit and suck on his balls .
I begin licking her clit in small circles then in a figure 8 motion then the outside of her pussy lips then back and fourth fast flicks then I start swirling my tounge around and around and up and down and I feel her start to shake and I know she starting to cum!!!!! Which makes her ass contrat hard down on his cock and I hear him say He's about to cum so I slide back so I can lick his ass hole and That's it !!! He begins driving his cock into her ass and shooting his cum deep into her ass!!!!! His cock pops out coverd with cum!! I pick my head up and suck the last drop from the tip of his cock and I she raise up panting trying to catch her breath and I get up then I help her the rest of the way up and lead her over to the bed and bend her back over And since she's just been fucked in the ass my cock slides right in so warm and slippery from his cum!!!!!!!
I start out fucking her as hard and as fast as I can go My hands on her hips pulling her into me and she telling me Oh Yea fuck My Ass!!! and my buddy burry his tounge into my ass !!!I ask him if he can get hard yet and he stands up and starts jacking his cock off as fast as he can and He tells me it's getting hard man!!!I reach back And feel of his thick cock and pull him towards me and he knows exactly what I want !!! I stop so he can shove his cock up my ass I feel his cock head slip in then I tell him shove it all in!!! OH MAn that feels good!!!
Then we start pulling in and out getting our rythem until we're going fast then my wife orgasams again and it makes her tighten her ass around my cock and I can take it know more and I start cumming filling her ass witm my load of cum which sets off a chain reaction and I can feel my buddy shoot his cum into my ass!!!!
We all fall back panting , trying to catch our breath and cum back down to earth! MY buddy get up after a while and tells us he's got to go but it been great that he'll be in touch.
My wife gets up and tells me to lay back! I tell her I haven't got enough energy to go again!
She say I don't either but I do have You a Hot cream pie !!!! And she straddles my face lowering her ass hole over my mouth and begins pushing the contents of her ass out into my mouth giveing me a doubble load of cum. I lick her ass clean she rolls off. and we both fall asleep.
 
My fantasy is my sister and me at home alone. She slips in the shower and I come in naked and take her to the bed. I tell her she did'nt hurt herself and this whole time my cock is pointing at her face. I turn to leave but she pulls me into a deep kiss. She looks at me and says, "Bro...give me your baby." My cock enters her and i begin fucking my sister, she starts screaming and telling me to get her pregnant. She tells me i'm her new husband/ I shoot my sperm deep inside her womb and I get her pregnant. 9 months later when i'm alone with her and the baby in the hospital room and her husband is'nt around she says, "This is your real daddy...the man I love." She says while pointing to me.
 
Lately I've been thinking non-stop of a 3some with my gf and some other girl, not really anyone in particular. I really want to see my gf experiment because she's said she's open-minded, but 99% certain she's not into girls. I want to have a drug-induced sex session with her and some other girl where all we do is please my gf. That would be a big turn on. Maybe some day.
 
Sister-in-law

I know what you mean about sister-in-law!!! Mines breast-feeding too. and the tought of sucking on her breast and drinking her milk while she's riding me or to watch her spray some out on my cock then start sucking on it!!!! But I'd settle for just getting to eat her pussy!!! It's completelly shaved!!!
 
Id love my wife to fuck my virgin ass with a nice big strap-on.............. just to please her of course :)
 
Right now!

Right now it would I'm thinking how it would be to have my tounge buried in a guy's tight ass and stroking his cock nice and slow and rubbing my finger over his cock head smearing his precum all over his cock then remove my tounge from his ass and replace it with a finger and start finger fucking him and massaging his prostate real good while still jacking him off then add another finger and start jacking him off faster and firmer and watch his ball tighten up and feel his cock get rock hard then shoot his load of cum stream after stream.
Just to watch his cum shoot out would be hot just like milking him!!!!!
 
I'm fantasising I'm playing Fallout 3. I'm so horny for it. I can't wait!

Oh god, someone rub my nipples while I blow this raider's head off!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top