Presence

wickedlady31

Professional Bitch
In my mind, this time there was a girl. She wore a straight blue skirt, high heels, and a white blouse. Her hair was held back in a loose bun and her glasses rested on the tip of her nose. This image was quite unusual for me, I usually focus on men. Not this time.

She had an austere appeal, no nonsense with the glimmer of trouble in her smile. Her eyes peered through me, knowing my secret implicit desires and with each one, her smile grew more wicked.

She slowly walked toward me, each foot step well planned, causing a seductive sway in her hips. She held a pencil to her mouth and playfully sucked on its eraser as she walked like a stalking lioness toward me. The way she looked at me over the top of her dark framed cat eye glasses made my skin break out in a fever of gooseflesh. I marveled at the sight of her.

I shifted my feet as I stood there feeling ungainly, like I was watching a dirty show and shouldn’t have been. Each methodical step she took made an echoing sound by her blue high heels. The pencil came down and her hand played with the collar of her shirt, folding it open, exposing her long and sexy neck. Wisps of hair dangled down from the back of her head and curled around the contours of her neck. Her smile, so wicked, so taunting, and so promising.

She reached me alas, her hand softly caressed my cheek, a loving gesture but it wasn’t love coming from her. It was desire. Thousands of whispers of sins long past filtered through my unknowing ears, awakening me to a new world filled with lust and power. Just one touch of her hand made my ability to reason disappear, made my willingness to commit, more affirmed. Her hand traveled down the side of my face, my jaw line, to my neck, opening up the collar of my shirt to expose my shoulder.

I stood there feeling weak and empty; my soul no longer spoke to me. I heard nothing but the murmur of our desires meshing together like a fine mixed recipe made of pure uncontaminated, unadulterated lust. A soft sigh escaped my throat as both of her hands manipulated my buttons. She stepped back and pulled my shirt over my shoulders, unwrapping me like a present, she smiled.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to my ear, stirring arousal with her presence. She whispered something unknown to my simple mind but known to my soul and kissed my cheek. Her lips burned an imprint onto my face with desire and I felt my legs weaken, heart race, and breathing become erratic. Her hands tugged my shirt off my arms and she tossed it to the floor. She cupped my breasts in her hands, her eyes not leaving mine, seeing every sin. Her lids seemed heavy and closed to small crescents. Her hands manipulated my eager flesh, thumb rousing a nipple with its touch and her words unspoken and known to my soul forced my panties to dampen. I was enchanted.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her; she unlatched my lace confines and tossed it to the floor with the shirt. Her lips brushed mine gingerly, and then were placed on my rose bud nipples. She gently sucked, bit and tugged at each nipple, massaging me with her gentle hands. Soft gasps escaped my throat as everything else weakened. I was hers; there was no fighting it now. She had woven a web for me and I was tangled in it, willingly, compliantly.

I was laid down on a lush surface, in my transient state things passed by like faded and forgotten memories. I was drugged by her will and submissive by mine. Naked now, she disrobed. Her alabaster skin gave way to pink rose bud nipples, a soft tuft of reddish hair below and a stunning figure of firm contours and detailed musculature. She laid her bare flesh down on top of mine, parts of her brushed against most receptive places. Her face was close to mine; almost kissing me she stared into my eyes, her eyes had a haunting vacancy about them. I burned for her touch. She brought her lips to mine and gently kissed them, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth hungrily, her kiss became more ravenous. Her tongue pressed between my lips and brushed against mine, her breath escaped her nostrils and tickled my face, her body wiggled against mine.

She crouched on top of me like a predator does after it has caught a meal. Her small breasts pointed down toward my body. She grinned as she trailed a nail down from my neck, between my breasts, to my navel and stopping at the tuft of hair. My chest kept rising and falling as my breathing became rigid. As she dragged her nail down my body, I wanted to release, and be freed by my orgasm.

My eyes closed, I didn’t want them to but her touch forced them so. Her hand found my sensitive spot and inserted into it. Her touch sent shock waves to my core, forcing my body to thrash uncontrollably and when her mouth found my nerve bundles, I convulsed and shook. Emotions uncontrolled coursed through me as her finger hooked up into the soft, rough textured tissue in my womb and forced an intense orgasm that was accompanied by a musky flow of fluid. Shaking, crying, begging for more, my body betrayed my soul. With the wake of my final orgasm fading, she was no longer there.

Last edited:
the beauty of this story is that it was hot and erotic and sensuous and none of that was caused by blunt language, it was all because of the scene you set and the high drama that pervaded the piece...... it was excellent, thanks for writing it

the beauty of this story is that it was hot and erotic and sensuous and none of that was caused by blunt language, it was all because of the scene you set and the high drama that pervaded the piece...... it was excellent, thanks for writing it

~ Seconded, wickedlady31.

~ I felt much the same as on hearing an echo. You fed her darkness as much as she needed yours; as you fell yourselves into your deepest needs, and found in each the mindfuck that has to happen before and the liquoricey scent of afterglow.

A thousand, thousand thanks. :rose:

@>,-'Kylan,-'​

Two words...

In my mind, this time there was a girl. She wore a straight blue skirt, high heels, and a white blouse. Her hair was held back in a loose bun and her glasses rested on the tip of her nose. This image was quite unusual for me, I usually focus on men. Not this time.

She had an austere appeal, no nonsense with the glimmer of trouble in her smile. Her eyes peered through me, knowing my secret implicit desires and with each one, her smile grew more wicked.

She slowly walked toward me, each foot step well planned, causing a seductive sway in her hips. She held a pencil to her mouth and playfully sucked on its eraser as she walked like a stalking lioness toward me. The way she looked at me over the top of her dark framed cat eye glasses made my skin break out in a fever of gooseflesh. I marveled at the sight of her.

I shifted my feet as I stood there feeling ungainly, like I was watching a dirty show and shouldn’t have been. Each methodical step she took made an echoing sound by her blue high heels. The pencil came down and her hand played with the collar of her shirt, folding it open, exposing her long and sexy neck. Wisps of hair dangled down from the back of her head and curled around the contours of her neck. Her smile, so wicked, so taunting, and so promising.

She reached me alas, her hand softly caressed my cheek, a loving gesture but it wasn’t love coming from her. It was desire. Thousands of whispers of sins long past filtered through my unknowing ears, awakening me to a new world filled with lust and power. Just one touch of her hand made my ability to reason disappear, made my willingness to commit, more affirmed. Her hand traveled down the side of my face, my jaw line, to my neck, opening up the collar of my shirt to expose my shoulder.

I stood there feeling weak and empty; my soul no longer spoke to me. I heard nothing but the murmur of our desires meshing together like a fine mixed recipe made of pure uncontaminated, unadulterated lust. A soft sigh escaped my throat as both of her hands manipulated my buttons. She stepped back and pulled my shirt over my shoulders, unwrapping me like a present, she smiled.

She leaned in and pressed her lips to my ear, stirring arousal with her presence. She whispered something unknown to my simple mind but known to my soul and kissed my cheek. Her lips burned an imprint onto my face with desire and I felt my legs weaken, heart race, and breathing become erratic. Her hands tugged my shirt off my arms and she tossed it to the floor. She cupped my breasts in her hands, her eyes not leaving mine, seeing every sin. Her lids seemed heavy and closed to small crescents. Her hands manipulated my eager flesh, thumb rousing a nipple with its touch and her words unspoken and known to my soul forced my panties to dampen. I was enchanted.

She wrapped her arms around me, pulling me against her; she unlatched my lace confines and tossed it to the floor with the shirt. Her lips brushed mine gingerly, and then were placed on my rose bud nipples. She gently sucked, bit and tugged at each nipple, massaging me with her gentle hands. Soft gasps escaped my throat as everything else weakened. I was hers; there was no fighting it now. She had woven a web for me and I was tangled in it, willingly, compliantly.

I was laid down on a lush surface, in my transient state things passed by like faded and forgotten memories. I was drugged by her will and submissive by mine. Naked now, she disrobed. Her alabaster skin gave way to pink rose bud nipples, a soft tuft of reddish hair below and a stunning figure of firm contours and detailed musculature. She laid her bare flesh down on top of mine, parts of her brushed against most receptive places. Her face was close to mine; almost kissing me she stared into my eyes, her eyes had a haunting vacancy about them. I burned for her touch. She brought her lips to mine and gently kissed them, sucking my bottom lip into her mouth hungrily, her kiss became more ravenous. Her tongue pressed between my lips and brushed against mine, her breath escaped her nostrils and tickled my face, her body wiggled against mine.

She crouched on top of me like a predator does after it has caught a meal. Her small breasts pointed down toward my body. She grinned as she trailed a nail down from my neck, between my breasts, to my navel and stopping at the tuft of hair. My chest kept rising and falling as my breathing became rigid. As she dragged her nail down my body, I wanted to release, and be freed by my orgasm.

My eyes closed, I didn’t want them to but her touch forced them so. Her hand found my sensitive spot and inserted into it. Her touch sent shock waves to my core, forcing my body to thrash uncontrollably and when her mouth found my nerve bundles, I convulsed and shook. Emotions uncontrolled coursed through me as her finger hooked up into the soft, rough textured tissue in my womb and forced an intense orgasm that was accompanied by a musky flow of fluid. Shaking, crying, begging for more, my body betrayed my soul. With the wake of my final orgasm fading, she was no longer there.

Simply amazing... :rose: :kiss:

Back