Tell us about something nice

Rob_Royale

with cheese
that you did for your SO or they did for you, today. Sexual goings-on is fine, but no need to get into every detail.

My wife woke me at 2 pm (I work at night ATM) by climbing into bed with me. She was freshly showered and naked. I went down on her and gave her a nice orgasm between my fingers and tongue. Then, I took her out for a sumptuous dinner and drinks. We returned home and spent a couple of hours cuddling on the sofa. I took her to bed where we had a nice long slow screw and I tucked her in with a smile on her face. All in all a pretty great day.

How about you?

At the bagel shop, I told a woman that you’d guess doesn’t get a lot of attention, that she looked beautiful in the color she was dressed in (I wasn’t lying). She was stunned and as she thanked me profusely tears welled in her eyes and she beamed a most wonderful smile.
Trying not to make it sound like its about me but it was HER smile that was truly beautiful.

When I have to work downtown there is a homeless man I always see, so I make sure to bring some money for him. He wasn’t there the last few times, and I was worried. But I saw him yesterday so he is still around. He said he has a place to stay now but I bought him breakfast

It was really good. Chopped cukes, chickpeas, tomato and kalamata olives, in a cilantro vinegar dressing, served with warm pitas.
I have leftovers! C'mon over:)
We would but I just ordered a pizza without cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, and cilantro.
Oddly enough we did get a side of warm pitas though.

Kinda weird, but I thought it was a breakthrough moment, Last night I had a Wicked migraine, like blackout bad, I hate all human life bad,, so I run a tub and soaked in the dark, trying to separate myself from the pain, (a trick I learned a long time ago doesn't always work) anyways My wife comes in asking how I was feeling I told her I hate everything and I was in painting why? so she says she thought she wanted to give me a blow job...I nearly drowned at that moment( feet slipped) She was so Cute she worried she was too blunt, I spent the night ensuring NOPE perfect amount of bluntness, and using that BLUNTNESS more, that any other time I'd be there like the "flash" quick. She was amazing, she cuddled and snuggled, close to me, and I kept GOD don't fucking let me die now!!!!

sent me a clip of the divine variety of pluots at Bristol Farms today to see which ones I would like best. I like pluots alot.

I went for a walk today, and turned when I saw the bear. :)

Back