Ladies, does this turn you on?

g011_20.jpg

cfnmparty said:

A beauty saloon is where I had my last cfnm experience, only there were three hot sexy Ladies who talked me into getting naked....they were so hot....I could not resist them....once I was nude they hooted and promped me to work my cock for them. They never touched me except on the stomach and to pinch my ass....I will never forget how they laughted and laughted, and urged me on until I exploded all over the place....then they laughted even more....HOT TIMES were had by all! :nana: :D ...espically me! :nana: :D

rbijon said:
A beauty saloon is where I had my last cfnm experience, only there were three hot sexy Ladies who talked me into getting naked....they were so hot....I could not resist them....once I was nude they hooted and promped me to work my cock for them. They never touched me except on the stomach and to pinch my ass....I will never forget how they laughted and laughted, and urged me on until I exploded all over the place....then they laughted even more....HOT TIMES were had by all! :nana: :D ...espically me! :nana: :D

Sounds like a great experience. How old were you?

my_husband.jpg

Recently, I was in vegas on business.
I hit the hot tub every night at my hotel. I walked out in my thong, then slipped it off once I was in the water. Then I let the jets work on my cock, balls and asshole. I would just sit there in that warm water looking up at all the windows and wondering if anyone was watching me get off.

cfnmparty said:
my_husband.jpg

Recently, I was in vegas on business.
I hit the hot tub every night at my hotel. I walked out in my thong, then slipped it off once I was in the water. Then I let the jets work on my cock, balls and asshole. I would just sit there in that warm water looking up at all the windows and wondering if anyone was watching me get off.

When other people came near, I would quickly slip on my thong under the water. A few people actually joined me some nights. I was drinking a couple of beers one night and a guy came out and got in the hot tub with me. I tried to sit there longer than he did. I was just sitting there in a thing with a boner and the water jet shooting right on my ccock as we talked. I guess the bubbles concealed everything...until I finally had to piss. You should have seen the look on his face when I stood up!

as a male....these all turn me on...sorry i missed the ones that were pulled off, or links broken

cfnmparty said:
Sounds like a great experience. How old were you?

Old enough to really get into those Ladies, and how sexy it was to get them all excited. But to also really get into my role as their entertainment! I love being used by them....heheheheeeee :nana:

Back