Ladies, does this turn you on?

sexychik69 said:
C'mon C-Party... one more pic for me? :D
Does this do anything for you?

sin_city_2-l.jpg

blow_me_3-l.jpg

rbijon said:
..... ;) .....did I throw you off with that nipple to your Ass... :catroar:
no hun but lets just say ive been a bit preoccupied ................ if u get my meaning
between the pics on this thread and my lit friends theres just not enough hours in the day.
keep on posting c-party im loving ur pics
!

I don't remember if I posted YES yet so I'm posting it again.....

YES!

Mrs. Sanj said:
Maybe it's just me but the guy on the right isn't doing it right, could be that he's having trouble concentrating because the guy on the left looks like he is.
To answer the ?, yes it's nice. Them (that pic) no, not so much.

Actually, I'd rather be the guy on the left. If you'll notice, the guy on the right is stroking the other guy's cock all the way up and down, getting the head too. The guy on the left is just stroking the shaft, and stopping before the head, which wouldn't do much for me. Trust me, I've spent hours perfecting my technique.

TaffyJ said:
Other peoples' passion turns me on. All these people look like they're watching National Geographic or something. Give me nearly any two people showing genuine feeling, and that's hot.

Well, almost any 2 people. My brain is thinking up exceptions, now.

I agree. Many times everyone seems bored.

Wtf!!?

cfnmparty said:

I really wanna know wtf is going on over there that nodody is watching that gorgeous hunka hunka manmeat wank himself! If its that good, the camera shoulda been focused over there.

Then again, maybe he's over the top, so everybody is ignoring him. Still, I'd be staring! Where was this pic taken that a guy can stand around in the street like that among clothed people? SF, Amsterdam, Key West??????

TaffyJ said:
I really wanna know wtf is going on over there that nodody is watching that gorgeous hunka hunka manmeat wank himself! If its that good, the camera shoulda been focused over there.

Then again, maybe he's over the top, so everybody is ignoring him. Still, I'd be staring! Where was this pic taken that a guy can stand around in the street like that among clothed people? SF, Amsterdam, Key West??????

San Francisco during the Folsom Steet Festival. You got it on the first guess. Ever been to any of those places during an occaision like that? I've been to fantasy fest in Key West a few times and had a lot of fun.

I think it's pretty hot that you like that pic so much...

Last edited:
Back