Love In All Forms

Lady_Jade666

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 9, 2017
Posts
3,276
Kat Greene
23

As far as humans knew that there was one being on earth before man, and they were closer to the wolf family then everyone wants to admit. Humans gave them a name and that name was rather stupid but it fit them. They were known as Hairies, there were a few that wanted to pass off as humans. So they shaved themselves having hair in only areas of there gender was meant to have. And cut down there nails so they were down like human nails. The last thing they do is wear contacts since there eyes would give them away. All this just to hide because humans made it impossible to live in peace which is all anyone ever wanted to do. But what wasn't known was Kat knew one of them and never knew it. They had been rather good friends, she thought close until the day humans made a drug that made them human, it made them bald but took away there being and made them as normal as normal could be. She bumped into her friend and saw him there and there eyes connected. In that moment a sad expression could be seen on her face.

She grew rather sad because he never told her, but understood why he never exposed himself. She begged him not to do this to himself, that what he was. Was something to not be ashamed of to embrace it. She had no idea what she was getting into, but she cared for him and thought she had never seen him natural she wanted to. She had a big crush on him and it was something that she would express to anyone. But she gave him the choice to do what he wanted to do, he was an adult and it was his life that he had to live. So she told him to meet her at her home away from the public eye because of how hated they were. In that moment she just hoped. But she knew that there was so much about being one of them, and knew that if he choose to embrace what he was. She would be hated to but when it came to love, love had no boundaries. At least should never have them any way. Love was suppose to be limitless. She couldn't help but want to get herself out because this waiting was killing her. She lived away from everyone and knew all to well this should be left up to fate.

She decided to get it out since she was a song writer, and felt all this stuff that maybe used as a song. She had been working on a melody for a few months and now she figured she knew what to do about it now. She stood in front of a microphone while she pushed a button and started the music and also to record what was happening. Just as she was starting she noticed that her friend had come on, she could see him walking in the shadows. She began the song as she eyed him never loosing sight of him as she sang to him, trying to express what she was about.

Love Exists

"It can be born anywhere
In the last place you'd expect
In a way you'd never dream
It can grow from nothing
And blossom in a second
A single glance is all it takes
To get inside you

Invading every thought
And every beat of your heart
Love can make you scream
And it can leave you speechless
Love has a thousand stems
But only one flower

It can grow alone 'till it turns to dust
It can tear your world apart or bind to you forever
It can grow in darkness, make its own light
Turn a curse into a kiss, change the meaning of your words

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
Love has no fear, love has no reason

So infinitely vast
Stop standing on the edge
Take my hand, erase the past forever
My love is you, my love you are

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love is never wrong and never needs a reason
I'm drowning in my tears, but my heart's on fire

It can make you better
It can change you slowly
Give you everything you want, ask for nothing in return
In the blink of an eye, the hint of a smile
In the way you say goodbye and every time you find me

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
Love has no fear, love has no reason

Love makes no sense
Love has no name
Love drowns you in tears and then sets your heart on fire
Love has no fear, love has no reason

My love is you, my love you are
My love is you, my love you are "

She had to place her hand on her stomach gripping it as she projected so much of herself out, but when she finished it with my love is you, she extended her hand out to him.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top