The 17th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Influential Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
In this category, please nominate the writer who affected you the most in 2015. Whose stories did you seek out and enjoy? Who made laugh/cry/etc.?

Author must be an active Literotica author (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) who submitted stories during the year 2015 (and those submissions must still be on the site).

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
I nominate

Geronimo_appleby

I love the way he tells a story. Each one seems to be better than the last, and I always end up anticipating the next one he will submit! :kiss:
 
I'll nominate BackyardBottomslash. It's hard to miss the intelligence that shines through his stuff. It's his writing that inspired me to write better.

My first choice would've been Noble_Truth but apparently, he's not eligible.
 
Goodhusband

I wish to nominate Goodhusband for his continued thoroughly engaging tales - Awakenings (yet to finish) is his best yet. Ken :D;)
 
I'd like to nominate blackrandl1958

I have enjoyed this writers style and their perspective on how characters interact. The writing of blackrandl1958 entertains me.
 
Also I would like to nominate a newcommer to Lit.
SomeSayLove. Her stories are sensual and very well written. It's a pleasure to read her stories.
Also her stories have substance. Friendship among 4 woman carry the stories
 
Exciting New Author

I enjoy many of the authors on the site and many of them will certainly be nominated for this award. I am always on the lookout for a new author, a fresh voice and someone who paints a great mental image with their words.

I would like to nominate YogaKay - https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=2552467&page=submissions

I hope you will take the time to read her submissions. The are detailed without being laborious. Colorful while maintaining believe-ability. I think if you look at her stories you will find that they are striking a cored with readers of all backgrounds, genders and story outlines.

I hope you will read her stories and join me in nominating YogaKay.

Sailaway
 
I'd like to nominate rondudderie. Martin/Carstairs is one of the best characters I have read, and his two series starring this character have been truly outstanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top