Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "wooden pony" between her legs adds an extra dimension to the standard spread-eagle ... ;)
http://41.media.tumblr.com/215ca0974b7280ce17a5e252f0a42869/tumblr_n5n155ef9s1swn2uqo1_1280.jpg

I actually think that "pony" ( I guess it must be a pony, since it is less strict than a wooden horse/spanish donkey) is something as simple a a trestle for a table (IKEA?) with an extra piece of triangular wood taped to the top.

A real low cost solution..... And it is collapsible to fit under the bed!
:D

Last edited:
Hmmm, I think a trip to IKEA is in order:

IKEA FINNVARD is simply asking for perversion!
finnvard-trestle-with-shelf__0256700_PE400793_S4.JPG

I once had my grandmother on a x rack spread eagle. she wanted to know what it was. I told her it for for the wife. she had no idea

What a great thread. I wish my husband still was into bondage. Sadly, our relationship has become quite vanilla. At least my doxy and I have plenty of "inspiration" for the night. I look forward to seeing more pictures. :kiss:

Just want to say i love this thread. Only looked at few pages since meant to be behaving for now but it certainly gets the mind racing and things flowing!

What a great thread. I wish my husband still was into bondage. Sadly, our relationship has become quite vanilla. At least my doxy and I have plenty of "inspiration" for the night. I look forward to seeing more pictures. :kiss:

Glad you like the thread, and sorry your husband isn't into kink anymore. Maybe if you show him some of the photos here, he might get "inspired". :devil:

Just want to say i love this thread. Only looked at few pages since meant to be behaving for now but it certainly gets the mind racing and things flowing!

Glad things are racing and flowing ... especially the "flowing" part! :D

Hmmm, I think a trip to IKEA is in order:

IKEA FINNVARD is simply asking for perversion!
finnvard-trestle-with-shelf__0256700_PE400793_S4.JPG

I'll have to take a look next time I'm in Ikea!

Or one can go to Home Depot and get the materials to build your own! And Home Depot has aisles full of otherwise mundane objects which, with a little imagination, can be put to kinky, perverted use. ;) :devil:

I'll have to take a look next time I'm in Ikea!

Or one can go to Home Depot and get the materials to build your own! And Home Depot has aisles full of otherwise mundane objects which, with a little imagination, can be put to kinky, perverted use. ;) :devil:

Indeed.

I have all I need in the Castle Cumference Workshop to build a couple of those, but by buying one in IKEA and perverting it, I'd have the four hours it would take to build one from scratch, to use for perversions rather than woodwork.

Home Depot, or whatever it is called, is the creative kinksters dream.
IoOOZ.jpg

Last edited:
Indeed.

I have all I need in the Castle Cumference Workshop to build a couple of those, but by buying one in IKEA and perverting it, I'd have the four hours it would take to build one from scratch, to use for perversions rather than woodwork.

IoOOZ.jpg

^True story. I've been in Home Depot multiple times for the strict purpose of buying bondage tools. People really look at you strange when you are testing the feel of rope by rubbing them on your wrists.

^True story. I've been in Home Depot multiple times for the strict purpose of buying bondage tools. People really look at you strange when you are testing the feel of rope by rubbing them on your wrists.

Has anyone offered to help you select the "right rope for the job"?

Are you offering? Lol my husband was there actually. He knew what would have the tightest grip, but would also chafe a little. I like the friction.

Well, I do have some nice cotton rope. I can tie it tight, without it slipping or chafing the way nylon does. It will secure your ankles just fine...and your wrists, for that matter.

Indeed.

IoOOZ.jpg

Cumference, I love it!!!! In Australia we have a huge hardware called Bunnings. I am going to go there tomorrow to see what we can build!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back