Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
:devil:
But wouldn't you say being a tad scared, in the right/good way, is OK too?;)

True. Scariness (even more than a tad) certainly has it's place, especially in certain types of role-play scenes. That said, how about your stepping into my medieval dungeon ... :devil: :D

Whoa! Truly medieval--gritty and raw and sexy!!
Very:devil:

Now you've put pressure on me to invest in some authentic medieval torture equipment! I think there are websites that sell variations on racks, but it might be hard to find a "Pear" nowadays. If I do find one, you're welcome to be the first to try it (don't worry about an exact fit, since it's expandable :devil: )
:D

:devil:

Which pic is the 'Pear'

Oh, no pressure :)

Hmmm - is 'that' part of the thing she is strapped to?

If I'm interpreting the image correctly, it's sticking out from between her legs, and not attached to anything. From what I've read, the "pear" was made of metal, and would be inserted in an orifice of the victim, then expanded by turning a screw of some sort. It operated much like a flower bulb opening up, and was quite tortuous, resulting in severe damage to the area applied. Truly a sadistic contraption!

If I'm interpreting the image correctly, it's sticking out from between her legs, and not attached to anything. From what I've read, the "pear" was made of metal, and would be inserted in an orifice of the victim, then expanded by turning a screw of some sort. It operated much like a flower bulb opening up, and was quite tortuous, resulting in severe damage to the area applied. Truly a sadistic contraption!
Ummm - I don't want any part of that contraption lol - i'm not into any type of sadistic torture devices or pain

Nice choice! :D
Yes, you did good with that one ;)

"The pear of anguish" was a medieval torture instrument intended to forcefully open a bodily orifice.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choke_pear_(torture)

Notice that there is little evidence of it ever being used. It could be a product of fetich/fantasy/novelty.
Choke_pear_(torture)

Something pretty close, but for recreational purpposes:

http://www.extremerestraints.com/butt-plugs_1/the-metal-spreader-anal-lock_6053.html

Last edited:
Ummm - I don't want any part of that contraption lol - i'm not into any type of sadistic torture devices or pain

I must say that the "pear" is too sadistic, even for my tastes. But I think you can start with some spankings and some light nipple torture and work your way up the endurance ladder. I'll be glad to be a tutor ... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back