Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me neither! I think they should both be hooked up to automated spanking machines. :devil:

Never been on an automatic spanking machine, (or an automatic fucking machine either). How do they work?? Is it as good as a real person spanking you?

Never been on an automatic spanking machine, (or an automatic fucking machine either). How do they work?? Is it as good as a real person spanking you?

I've never actually seen one in person, but you can google "spanking machines" to see what one looks like. Personally, I'd prefer a real person to a machine any day ... nothing like the feel of skin on skin! ;)

I've never actually seen one in person, but you can google "spanking machines" to see what one looks like. Personally, I'd prefer a real person to a machine any day ... nothing like the feel of skin on skin! ;)

I will second that. A spanking machine,if there is, in fact, one,would be too mechanical. Besides, what if it malfunctions and goes too fast and hard. Eff that ! A real hand to paddle my bottom or none at all. IF I ever do anything wrong lmao

I will second that. A spanking machine,if there is, in fact, one,would be too mechanical. Besides, what if it malfunctions and goes too fast and hard. Eff that ! A real hand to paddle my bottom or none at all. IF I ever do anything wrong lmao

You're implying that you never do anything wrong? Hmmmm ... ;)

Lol. It's certainly more interesting than a deer tied to the car, although it may cause some accidents!

And I think your standing in the corner may not be punishment enough ... maybe a spanking or 2, or 10, is in order ... :devil:

Well if you really want a spanking that badly ouch, get your ass over here, and assume the position. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back