Spread-eagle bondage

Status
Not open for further replies.
My personal preference is being exposed outdoors where the chance of being watched and discovered make all sexual acts that much more stimulating. I don't have extensive experience in being tied up outside but I have enjoyed public flashing and even a few quickies where the chance of being caught were very real. I do understand why this thread is so very popular, wished there were more mature women posted and fewer girls, oh I do enjoy seeing the tables turned on you guys now and then. 💋

I like your interests! ;) If you browse through the thread, there are some pics of outdoor bondage, although most (but not all) of it is obviously in remote areas of the countryside, or in people's backyards. There are also some (I admit not too many) more mature women tied up, and definitely men in similar "positions". I'll try to see if I can find some photos to cater a little more to your tastes. :D

Thank you.

I like your interests! ;) If you browse through the thread, there are some pics of outdoor bondage, although most (but not all) of it is obviously in remote areas of the countryside, or in people's backyards. There are also some (I admit not too many) more mature women tied up, and definitely men in similar "positions". I'll try to see if I can find some photos to cater a little more to your tastes. :D

Love a man who tries hard to please a woman. 😀💋

You are very accomidating to the participants in your thread, thank you. I find there is a fine line between erotic and "creepy" and these photos are an example of both. The last photo is wonderful and I could certainly allow myself the pleasure of being exposed in such a way. 💋

You are very accomidating to the participants in your thread, thank you. I find there is a fine line between erotic and "creepy" and these photos are an example of both. The last photo is wonderful and I could certainly allow myself the pleasure of being exposed in such a way. 💋

True. Just like everything else, judgement is highly subjective. And if one day you do "allow yourself" to be exposed like that ... please take pictures! :D

This works.

tumblr_myujwfLQiN1tnrsmto1_500.jpg

Total exposure

This works.

tumblr_myujwfLQiN1tnrsmto1_500.jpg

So what makes a truely erotic photo, I'm sure there are as many answers as there are photos. I personally like this one as it demonstrates a willingness to trust the dominate partner and she is so very accessible and open on the edge of the bed. Being tied to the centre of a bed or deck or whatever may look erotic for photos but it does not allow the other person access when the photo shoot is over.😍😉💋

So what makes a truely erotic photo, I'm sure there are as many answers as there are photos. I personally like this one as it demonstrates a willingness to trust the dominate partner and she is so very accessible and open on the edge of the bed. Being tied to the centre of a bed or deck or whatever may look erotic for photos but it does not allow the other person access when the photo shoot is over.😍😉💋

Exactly - what a perfect position!

Mmmm, this would be so much fun to have in my room.

The willingness to trust in the dominant as well as the eagerness to please. Just beautiful.

We need a bed like this.

Stunningly beautiful and arousing. Thanks, Nova.

This is position allows the dominant partner access to both ends while providing a reasonable amount of comfort for the woman. She is so very open and vulnerable which of course provides so much of the visual pleasure for both parties. Possibly in my top 10, maybe number one if the bed was in a busy hotel and the door was left open. 💋

I personally like this one as it demonstrates a willingness to trust the dominant partner and she is so very accessible and open on the edge of the bed.
You captured the heart of that photo. Many thanks for taking the time to do so. The thoughts! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back