This Explains Several Of Our Lit Posters

This explains vette... dropped on head

Man-with-Half-head-3.jpg

On another site someone made the comment, after I posted that drugs make you stupid in regards to a stoner doing something stupid, that maybe the people were already stupid before they smoked pot.

To which I posed the question, "So you mean they were already stupid and thought smoking pot would somehow make them less stupid?"

Quite obviously regular use of pot, especially in the young, debilitates the brain. It's a drug which alters the chemistry of your brain, what do you think will happen?

Dude, if you do anything too much it can have harmful affects.. ever heard of water intoxification?

or are you going to post something about the evils of drinking water next?

Dude, if you do anything too much it can have harmful affects.. ever heard of water intoxification?

or are you going to post something about the evils of drinking water next?

Water intoxification has no lasting effects. The same cannot be said for marijuana which insinuates itself into both the brain and fat tissues of the human body and continues to alter ones body long after you stop smoking it.

Further, the effects of smoking marijuana are cumulative so any amount adds up over time.

Awww someone is still mad they got called on talking all that good shit and totally pussed out.

Better to be a stoner with a smaller but better running orbital frontal cortex than a coward bitch like vetteman, the iggy commando who blows lots of hot air and then goes straight to hiding behind a keyboard and .45 when called on it.

You can't fix cowardice or undo the shame after a grand display of it.....LOL

When I was in high school the smart kids smoked marijuana. The stupid kids drank beer. I did neither.

Water intoxification has no lasting effects. The same cannot be said for marijuana which insinuates itself into both the brain and fat tissues of the human body and continues to alter ones body long after you stop smoking it.

Further, the effects of smoking marijuana are cumulative so any amount adds up over time.

Umm water intoxication had no lasting effects because it usually kills you. Pot does not insinuate itself into your brain because your brain has no fat cells. It is comprised of neurons plus white and grey matter.

Your argument is beyond erroneous, it is down right sad.

Death is no longer a lasting effect?

Back