Missing Litster

CelticTiger88

Experienced
I was chatting to someone on Lit for a few months and they suddenly disappeared.

Is there any way to ask other Litsters if they know if this person is o.k. without compromising anybody's privacy?

Could any of the Lit moderators help?

I was chatting to someone on Lit for a few months and they suddenly disappeared.

Is there any way to ask other Litsters if they know if this person is o.k. without compromising anybody's privacy?

Could any of the Lit moderators help?
Have you considered starting a thread about it?

There is a list somewhere of the main reasons someone goes "missing" from Lit. Usually it's because they got caught but considering the average age on the GB, death is always a viable reason. :)

I doubt you'll have a "ghost" of a chance finding this person.

But good luck!
I think you are right. I know who some of the missing Litster's friends are, but I don't want to invade their privacy, so I am trying to see if there is a way to try and find them.

I think you are right. I know who some of the missing Litster's friends are, but I don't want to invade their privacy, so I am trying to see if there is a way to try and find them.

Take a hint. They chose to leave, or they're in a bathtub packed with ice and missing a kidney. Either way, time to move on.

Back