Morning Delight

saedo

Delver of the Deep
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Posts
3,547
Looking for female co-author. PM before posting.


"Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it," Valerie murmured, her eyes tightly shut. She shifted her hips slightly and groaned softly. "God, Jacob, you're so fucking big. You better cum before you split me in two."

"Almost. There." My voice was almost more grunt than words. Though I liked to pride myself on my sexual stamina, I was getting pretty close to my limit. Valerie had already ridden me to two of her own orgasms, so watching her shudder and moan atop my cock had my libido dialed up to 11.

Moreover, this sex was doubly inspiring for its almost taboo nature. Valerie wasn't ordinarily a fan of morning sex and even less so when she was dressed. But since it'd been a few days since our last session and since my birthday was coming up, I'd coaxed her into hiking her skirt up above her waist and straddling me before she left for work. While I was completely naked, my wife was made-up and fully clothed - save for her panties and heels. Watching her silk blouse strain over her firm, round tits as she rocked her hips against me was proving to be a massive turn-on.

BRRRRRRRNNNNNNGG!

I was shocked out of my lusty bliss to the sound of Valerie's cell phone ringing. Valerie's eyes flew open. "Gotta get that," she declared. Before I could even start to protest, she lunged off me. My throbbing cock slid out of her with an obscene squelch and slapped hard against my abdomen. I groaned with displeasure.

"This is Mrs. Trask. Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Got it. I'll be there soon." Valerie hung up and stepped over to her dressing table. She slipped on the black panties resting there before stepping into her shoes.

"What the fuck, Valerie?!" I gestured down towards the thick pillar of latex-covered flesh. (Though we'd been married nearly year, Valerie still preferred I wear a condom.) "You just going to leave me like this?!"

Valerie looked down and sighed. "Sorry, hun, but I need to go. You and your horse cock are on your own." She blew me a kiss and was out the door.

I was tempted to yell after her, but I held my tongue. Our sex life had become sporadic enough even when we were on good terms, but me calling her a selfish bitch now would only make things worse.

Things had really gone downhill since Valerie and her daughter had moved in with me. When we were dating, Valerie had been very enthusiastic in bed, eagerly impacting herself on me and moaning with delight about how big and thick I was. But after the wedding, we started sharing a bed every night instead of just once per week and Valerie's enthusiasm began to wane. Now she'd often as not she'd glance at the bulge in my pants, grumble I was too big, and then announce she was too sore to have sex. If I complained she'd suggest that I jack off in the bathroom.

I snorted derisively. As if giving myself a hand job was anywhere close to satisfying. I wanted fucking pussy, dammit. Only there was none to be found.

I stopped. That wasn't actually true. The was Valerie, and there was Valerie's daughter.

I didn't know Bella very well. She'd been off at a girl's boarding school when I met her mother and had only moved in after she finished high school. She was spending a couple semesters here to knock out some several introduction courses for cheap at the local community college before heading off to university. As such, she spent a lot of time in her room studying.

Valerie liked her daughter's quiet lifestyle. Valerie herself had been quite the vixen in her teens, but her unrestrained fondness for sex had gotten knocked up with Bella in high school. Afraid that her daughter might share her own proclivities, Valerie had sent Bella off to a girls-only school before she hit puberty. Valerie also gently discouraged Bella from dating, saying she'd have plenty of time for relationships after she graduated.

Looking at Bella, it was easy to understand Valerie's concern. Valerie had some impressive curves, but Bella was something else altogether. Her waist was so tiny that a Barbie doll would be jealous, which only made the gravity-defying orbs straining against her top all the more spectacular. I'd seen women as well as men stop and stare as she walked past. Yet despite her unquestionable sex appeal, she appeared to be completely unattached. Either she was truly as celibate as her mother hoped, or she'd had ninja-level skills of sneaking out without her mother realizing.

But right now, I didn't much care what Bella's experience level was. My cock was iron-hard and in need of release and my gorgeous stepdaughter was asleep in the room at the end of the hall. I pulled on a pair of boxers and a T-shirt to provide a bit of cover for my raging erection before tiptoeing towards Bella's bedroom.
 
Last edited:
Bella groaned and rolled over in her bed, pulling her pillow to cover her ear. Why were the walls in the house so damn thin? And why didn't her mother realize she could hear them on the rare occasion they went at it. It was always the same thing, too. Her mother moaning about how her step-father's cock was. As if Bella wanted to know that. Sure, he was decent looking, but he was her mother's husband. Sometimes, Bella had laid awake at night wondering just how big he was and what it might feel like to have something that big inside of her.

Bella wasn't a virgin. But she wasn't exactly experienced. She'd had sex once and had found it extremely disappointing. The foreplay was too short, the sex was too quick, and he never even attempted to get her off. She had no idea how her step-father could make her mother moan like that. She'd never felt it.

When she heard her mother leaving for work she sighed with relief. Being woken to the sound of her mother getting fucked wasn't exactly how Bella had hoped her day would go. She rolled back over and realized that despite herself, she was aroused. Her hard nipples pressed against the thin fabric of the tank top she'd worn to bed and the panties she'd worn were slightly wet.

She closed her eyes, trying to put everything out of her mind and fall back asleep. But she couldn't. Her mind wandered back to wondering what it would feel like to be fucked by someone that knew what he was doing. Her hand slid down to her underwear, teasing herself, and a small whimper escaped her lips. Her eyes closed as her fingers moved in a circular motion over the fabric and her hips bucked as she pushed the fabric aside and thrust two fingers inside of her. Another whimper. She bit her lip. Thin walls. She didn't want her step-father to hear her.
 

As I approached Bella's room, I heard her voice. That was odd; normally she could barely drag herself out of bed when her alarm went off and that wouldn't be for another 40 minutes. What was she doing up?

I paused outside her door. Should I be doing this? She was just a stepdaughter, but still....

I glanced down. The waistband of my boxers was keeping my rock-hard erection against my abdomen, but my T-shirt scarcely concealed the thick bulge. Damn Valerie. Screw morality; I was going to look after my needs.

I entered Bella's room and found I wasn't the only one in need of release. My stepdaughter had one hand buried beneath the covers, but judging from how she was moaning and and arching her back, I had a pretty good idea what her fingers were up to.

I clambered onto the bed and pulled the covers away. As expected, Bella's hand was inside her panties, fiercely fingering herself.

Bella's eyes opened swiftly as soon as she detected my presence. "Here, let me help you with that," I opened, putting my much larger hand over hers inside the damp panties. I placed my other hand on her inner thigh, making sure I had it braced well enough to prevent her from closing her legs.
 
Bella's eyes flew open as she felt her bed move. She froze as she realized her stepfather was climbing on. What the hell was he doing? She went to remove her hand, but he stopped her, grabbing her hand with his. She tried to pull it away, but he wouldn't let her.

"W-w-what are you doing?" she asked, her voice full of fear. "Get out!" She tried to close her legs, but he stopped her from doing that, too. She squirmed, trying to free herself from him, but to no avail.

"Stop!" Her voice got louder, more forceful. "Let me go and I won't say another to Mom." Her eyes were wide, pleading. This wasn't what she'd had in mind. Sure, she'd wondered about him, but this wasn't the same.

Despite herself, she felt herself getting more wet. It had been a very long time since she'd had someone else's hands on her. She squirmed again. She didn't want him to notice. She wanted him to stop. She looked around the room, biting her lip, trying to think of something, anything, to get him off of her. She pulled at his arm with her free hand, but he was far stronger than she was. She even tried to push him off, but nothing worked. She wanted to hit him, but she was afraid of what he'd do if she did.

"Please," she begged. "Please."
 
For some reason, Bella's struggles only turned me on more. I used my weight and superior position to pin her down till I could free my right hand. I tugged off my T-shirt, revealing the upper half of my throbbing cock. The head looked as big as a fist and was oozing precum. God, I was fired up.

"Don't worry, your Mom won't mind," I chuckled. "She'll probably welcome it. You know she's afraid that sending you to those girls schools might have turned you lesbian. She's all for you not getting knocked up in high school, but she wants a grandkid eventually."

I reached down and tugged the crotch of her panties to one side. Her labia were pink and swollen, prompting me to lick my lips with lust.

"So let's just see what this little pussy likes," I mused, slipping my index finger in to the second knuckle. "Fuck, you're tight. You're not still a virgin are you?"
 
She squirmed as he pinned her down, her eyes pleading for him to stop. And when he removed his shirt, she froze, her eyes wide.

"Fuck," she said, "you're not gonna put that inside me, right? That'll rip me in half. Please. Stop!" She looked up at the ceiling and stared. She couldn't believe how her body was reacted to being manhandled. And she couldn't imagine how his cock would fit inside her.

She listened to his words and grimaced. She'd known her mother had worried about that. But this didn't really prove she wasn't, did it? She started squirming again, desperately trying to free herself before she had to find out what he had planned for her. But it was absolutely fruitless. He was far stronger and bigger than she was.

She felt the cool air hit her warm crotch and whimpered.

"Please," she begged again. "Please stop."

And then his finger slipped into her and a moan escaped her lips as her hips lifted slightly, accepting his finger. She shook her head and closed her eyes. Why was her body doing this to her? Her eyes reopened at his question, and she just stated at him.

"No," she admitted after a moment of silence. She wondered if she should have lied. If being a virgin would have stopped him. But it was too late to change her mind. "Practically," she added, as if that would make a difference.

This wasn't really how she'd envisioned her next time to go. Or really, any of her future times. And she wasn't even remotely ready to have something that large inside of her. Especially not when it belonged to her mother's husband.
 
I rubbed my finger against her tight vaginal walls, stroking Bella. She was wet to begin with, but I soon felt her warm juices trailing down onto my hand. "Oh, you sure you don't like that?" I taunted.

Bella again begged me to stop, but her verbal protests got interrupted by her own moans. I also noted her fat nipples denting her shirt as if about to puncture straight through. She was still trying to resist, yet her body wasn't entirely displeased with my efforts.

I waited till I had her pussy slick with moisture before withdrawing my finger. I took my meaty cock in hand and brushed it down her mons, making sure to bounce it off her hard clit.

"If you want someone to blame, blame your mother. This can be a valuable lesson for both. Don't tease a man to the edge and then leave him with no satisfaction. That kind of thing drives me crazy."

I placed my cockhead at her entrance. I'd had plenty of women get nervous about my size in the past, but I found myself wondering if Bella might have good cause. Her little slit seemed scarcely big enough for my one finger, let alone something as thick as my cock. But I couldn't stop now. Not when I was so close.

"I'll give you a choice, Bella. I'm gonna fuck you, but I can do it like this or from behind. Which do you prefer?" There, now I could feel better about it. She had a choice.
 
"Oh, you sure you don't like that?"

Bella shook her head at his words. No. Stop. But her mouth wouldn't move and the protest wouldn't come. When he withdrew his finger, she found herself craving it again and feeling empty without it.

"If you want someone to blame, blame your mother. This can be a valuable lesson for both. Don't tease a man to the edge and then leave him with no satisfaction. That kind of thing drives me crazy."

It wasn't her fault her mother was a cunt. Why was she getting the result? She hadn't been the one to tease him, but she was the one being held down and manhandled. No. It wasn't her mother's fault. It was entirely his.

And this he placed himself at her entrance and she squirmed again. "Please don't. That's gonna kill me. Please." But he didn't listen to her. In fact, he seemed to enjoy her protests.

"I'll give you a choice, Bella. I'm gonna fuck you, but I can do it like this or from behind. Which do you prefer?"

She shook her head. It wasn't like she knew enough to have a preference. "Neither," she said her voice trembling with fear. Something inside of her answered his question, though. She wanted him behind her. But she said nothing and instead just stared at his massive cock part of her hoping he'd stop and leave the room and another part craving him.
 
"Neither."

My face darkened immediately. My hand released my cock and flew up to give her a quick backhand. It wasn't enough to bruise, but the sting of the blow definitely got her attention.

"You watch your smart mouth, little girl," I said, wagging my finger at her. "Don't think you're too big to get punished. I'm sure you're fancy schmancy school didn't believe in it but I'll bend you over and smack your little ass till it's red enough to glow in the fucking dark!"

I glowered at her for a bit and then relented. "Now, I asked you a question. You going to give me a straight answer, or just sass me?"
 
Bella's face stung where he'd hit her and she reached up to touch the area. She hadn't been expecting that. Her eyes watered as she looked at him.

"You watch your smart mouth, little girl. Don't think you're too big to get punished. I'm sure you're fancy schmancy school didn't believe in it but I'll bend you over and smack your little ass till it's red enough to glow in the fucking dark! Now, I asked you a question. You going to give me a straight answer, or just sass me?"

The thought of him spanking her terrified her. His slap on her face had been painful enough. "Behind," she said through her teeth. "At least then I won't have to look at your face."

She couldn't help herself. She knew there'd be repercussions, but the words slipped out of her mouth before she could stop them. She bit her lip and looked at him, waiting to see what he was going to do to her.
 

At least then I won't have to look at your face."

Remnants of my earlier fury at my wife rekindled into flame. "Why you little...!" I growled, grabbing her by the collar of her T-shirt. I heaved myself backwards and hauled her with me. I sat down on the edge of the bed, dragging Bella's struggling form onto my lap.

The neckline of her cotton T-shirt wasn't made for such abuse and started to give way. I shifted my left grip to her hair and used that to position her so that her lower abdomen was centered on my lap. That put her round little butt just where I wanted it. I hauled down her panties to mid-thigh with my right hand, exposing her firm cheeks and a hint of her labia between her thighs.

I wasted no time in smacking my hand against her left buttock. I repeated the process on the right, making firm contact with each strike. Another dozen strokes followed, till each of her cheeks was a light pink in hue.
 
Bella squealed as he grabbed her and attempt to free herself, to no avail. She felt her shirt begin to tear an for a moment she thought she'd be able to free herself. Instead, his hand grabbed her hair. She gasped in pain as he moved he head.

Before she knew what was happening she felt his hand coming down on her bare ass. She cried out in pain. There was something about the sensation though that wasn't fully objectionable. His hand continued to assault her and she cried out with each time his hand made contact with her skin. It stung greatly by the time his hand stopped, and she whimpered.

"I'm sorry," she heard herself say, tears in her eyes. "Please. Don't do it again. From behind. I choose behind." She felt the tears roll down her cheeks, the cool air barely soothing her inflamed skin.
 
I picked up Bella and slung her off my lap and onto the bed. I stood up and turned to face the bed. Using both hands, I gripped her at the waist and hauled her roughly into position.

"Get on your hands and knees," I barked. Judging her movement to slow, I gave her reddened butt cheeks another smack. "Hurry up!"

With her knees near the edge of the bed, her little pussy was almost level with my crotch. I spread her labia wide to expose the pink interior, still moist from her earlier fingering session. Using my other hand, I guided my swollen cock to her puffy lips and rubbed the tip against her.

"I should probably use a condom," I mused. I waited a beat, then continued. "Too bad they're all the way down the hall in my nightstand. Maybe if you hadn't been such a smart mouth, I'd go get one. But now you'll just have to hope you're not fertile today!"

I lunged forward, plunging my cockhead into her. "Holy shit, you're fucking tight!" I grunted as I encountered almost immediate resistance. Her walls were completely slick, but the space was so constricted that progress was atypically slow. And to judge by her reaction, somewhat unpleasant for her.

Still, I remained undaunted. I didn't care how small she was. If I had to plow my way into her womb, I didn't care. If I knocked her up, I didn't care. I was going to go balls deep on her and fill her full of cum - consequences be damned.
 
Bella squealed as he moved her and again as he spanked her again. She felt his hands on her and shuddered. He was way too big for her. Even so, her body reacted excitedly to his touch.

She felt him pressed up against her and closed her eyes.

"I should probably use a condom. Too bad they're all the way down the hall in my nightstand. Maybe if you hadn't been such a smart mouth, I'd go get one. But now you'll just have to hope you're not fertile today!"

She took a deep breath, trying to control herself. No condom? Was he fucking crazy? There was no way he thought she was on birth control. He knew what he was risking. And he didn't seem to care.

Her thoughts were interrupted by him thrusting into her. She almost screamed but she bit her lip. It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. Pain and pleasure again mixed in her, and she couldn't figure out how to react. And then he started moving. She felt her cunt clench up, unsure how to react to this foreign thing inside of it. But it relaxed soon enough as his movements became more pleasurable. She had to stop herself from moaning. She couldn't believe how turned on she was.
 
The initial going was slow, but Bella's pussy eventually yielded before me. I plowed deeper and deeper until my cock was slamming up against her cervix.

Bella yelled bloody murder at first, her hands clutched at her lower abdomen; she was so slender that you could actually see her skin bulge over the massive shaft. But after a while, her tone shifted from outright pain to something I recognized as pleasure.

"Oh, you like that, don't you?" I sneered between thrusts. "You whine and complain about it, but you like it. You like my big cock inside you. You like it going so deep. You like it splitting you in two. You like it when I pound your tight little pussy!"

I grunted as I rammed into her, trying to force the last few inches all the way inside. "C'mon, cum you little bitch. I'll fuck you all day till you cum."
 
Back
Top