Hot Nude Pics of Celebrities & Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Animation1f.gif

Vanessa Hudges has always been a slut.

I guess she didn't learn he lesson the first time that nude photos of her were leaked to the web.

gofuckyourself.gif

Ms. Rippitydoo!

Why should I do the work just b/c you want to & know you'll never get the chance?!

Also, I think that just like some of them not being celebs (or even identified near their pics & things), we need to be sure on the use of terms like "leaked"... Some of them (start with Vanessa & other Disney girls) no doubt played some part in the pictures & videos getting-out, b/c they need anyone/everyone to have a reason to start talking about them again.

Why should I do the work just b/c you want to & know you'll never get the chance?!

Also, I think that just like some of them not being celebs (or even identified near their pics & things), we need to be sure on the use of terms like "leaked"... Some of them (start with Vanessa & other Disney girls) no doubt played some part in the pictures & videos getting-out, b/c they need anyone/everyone to have a reason to start talking about them again.

First of all, no one gives a shit about your opinions here.
Second, you are coming back strong with your nonsensical run-on sentences. Are your meds wearing off again?
And finally:
Fuck-off-meme.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back