IMG_1420.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1493_1.jpg
    IMG_1493_1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1504_1.jpg
    IMG_1504_1.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 186
Agreed...the last 2 wer very nice..love to see more pics of you wearing your cute little number with those breast forms you had in that one picture...very naughty!

Here is the cute thong I wore to work today ;)

It is hard to take decent self pics. I need to work on a timer, I guess.

Attachments

• IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 108
I completely agree with longneckbottle!

:devil:

Please post more your pics a so delightfuly erotic:kiss::kiss:

Those last two were so sexy! Uhmmm. I would love to help slide that glass toy in and out of your ass!

I though the first couple were sexy to the point that I became acutely aware of my physical attraction to your body. :rose:

all of the above well except for your post FAS

you are the one we should be saying thanks to

I am definitely is LUST :cattail:

and am going to need to rub one out now

Kiera :rose:

A few of today's thong at work. A little better than the last ones, but still not great. I hope you like.

Hopefully I'll get some shopping done tomorrow and have some new things to show ;)

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 152
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 193
A few of today's thong at work. A little better than the last ones, but still not great. I hope you like.

Hopefully I'll get some shopping done tomorrow and have some new things to show ;)

Very cute panties indeed - I do like!

:heart:

Waiting with high hopes of similar erotic pics:kiss::kiss::devil:

I won't get to the mall today, but will try to get a shot or two of the pink thong I wore under my jeans to work today :)

Men in panties

Like wise - waiting in anticipation. I am currently wearing a white very brief tight fitting thong and feels great on !

Here is that sexy silky pink, polka-dot thong that i wore today. Not the greatest of pics, but I hope you like. And one poor attempt at a shot from the back. I love the back of this thong and wanted to show it, no matter how poor the photo. And, geez...I have a hairy ass...lol

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 178
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 146
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Here is that sexy silky pink, polka-dot thong that i wore today. Not the greatest of pics, but I hope you like. And one poor attempt at a shot from the back. I love the back of this thong and wanted to show it, no matter how poor the photo. And, geez...I have a hairy ass...lol

nice pict i like the lace and the color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back