The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sake! And Jaeger. Please tell me more. Because I am definitely NOT procrastinating ...

Now I'm trying to decide what to drink next. Got a Red Hook blonde ale in the fridge or some sake I can warm up. Decisions decisions. :rolleyes:

I won't call it procrastinating of I can do....um, not do it....too.

I love sake! And Jaeger. Please tell me more. Because I am definitely NOT procrastinating ...

A Dead Nazi is one ounce each of Jaeger and Rumpelminz. Tasty stuff. And sticky. ;)

Now I'm trying to decide what to drink next. Got a Red Hook blonde ale in the fridge or some sake I can warm up. Decisions decisions. :rolleyes:

I never procrastinate. I call it being constructively lazy.

A Dead Nazi is one ounce each of Jaeger and Rumpelminz. Tasty stuff. And sticky. ;)

I never procrastinate. I call it being constructively lazy.

Mmm ... that does sound tasty, and sticky.

Do you ever feel like you are just waiting for Naoko to wake up and make some breakfast? :D

nothing wrong with a little procrastination.

Mmm ... that does sound tasty, and sticky.

Do you ever feel like you are just waiting for Naoko to wake up and make some breakfast? :D

You're right! There's no way in our right minds that we can write properly until Naoko has made a delicious breakfast. :D

nothing wrong with a little procrastination.

Oh, good. Cause I can tend to get a little...err....distracted. :eek::devil:

nothing wrong with a little distraction!

I guess it all depends on the distraction. ;)

Ok, lets hope for at least a page of new writing tonight. Elected for a cold beer, maybe will chill some sake later too.

I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee for Naoko.

Ok, time for some......oh, a picture to touch up. :eek:

Okay, Okay, guys, I am up and I am making those Bake-at-home baguettes and special sausages to put in them for breakfast, so now you can munch on those and get writing! You, John, and you Shea - put your pens to paper. Now now now. Dampy can chill with me on this lounger, cuz she got her story written! I'll just move these photos of ... someone naked ....

Oh my God! John, my word, you never said that ... :eek: Wow, well, I must say .... That is a very lucky woman in the pix with you! Er, I'll just, um, put them in this envelope and take them home ... for safe keeping! for safe keeping.

LOL, Willie, constructive laziness! BTW, that's a shandy not a shanty. I laughed at the idea of it being a cocktail! It's just a girl's drink for if you are driving but not hard enough to stay off the beer altogether. :D

Hey, chemgirljaime! :) Sausage in a bit of baguette for you?

Now write quietly, don't let's wake the Bear, awww, he is so sweet curled up there.
:heart:

HP, I will get us chelsea buns soon, and you will have been to the gym so you will be allowed them.

So I've been wondering why our wireless modem has been having these periodic shut downs, and while inspecting the damn thing, discovered that a tiny switch on the back was flicked from "disable" to "enable." I think my wife didn't realize that the "enable" function is only used if the modem is attached to an external antenna . . . which we don't have. :p

Flicked it back to "disable," and now we have five bars and a smooth connection . . . .

Just in time to catch the night owls. ;)

LOL, Willie, constructive laziness! BTW, that's a shandy not a shanty. I laughed at the idea of it being a cocktail! It's just a girl's drink for if you are driving but not hard enough to stay off the beer altogether. :D

Ah, yes, I mistyped. A shanty is what you end up living in if you develop a habit of drinking too much shandy. :p

Ah, yes, I mistyped. A shanty is what you end up living in if you develop a habit of drinking too much shandy. :p

Or rather too few shandies and too many Boilermakers, Scottish Landlords, etc. LOL.

Shea, if you like Guiness, see if you can get hold of Tracquair House ale. It's Scottish so no question of it being girly. The heather ales are light and pleasant too, like Fraoch. OK, it's pronounced a bit like Frock but it's Scottish and the men wear skirts there so even that's not girly. :D

Just in time to catch the night owls. ;)

:D

Dampy can chill with me on this lounger, cuz she got her story written! I'll just move these photos of ... someone naked ....

Oh my God! John, my word, you never said that ... :eek: Wow, well, I must say .... That is a very lucky woman in the pix with you! Er, I'll just, um, put them in this envelope and take them home ... for safe keeping! for safe keeping.

DO NOT move naked pics anywhere! :cool:

:( No chilling, no lounging. I have to review four papers and I've been procrastinating for the longest time on these. I absolutely have to do them before the guy who asked me to do them e-mails me. The whole day today, the document has been open and I can't bring myself to read them. Instead I have been playing with pics, posting on here, playing Words with Friends... just about anything but doing the damn reviews. :mad: My god. Someone make me.

Okay, Okay, guys, I am up and I am making those Bake-at-home baguettes and special sausages to put in them for breakfast, so now you can munch on those and get writing! You, John, and you Shea - put your pens to paper. Now now now. Dampy can chill with me on this lounger, cuz she got her story written! I'll just move these photos of ... someone naked ....

Hey, chemgirljaime! :) Sausage in a bit of baguette for you?

Now write quietly, don't let's wake the Bear, awww, he is so sweet curled up there.

HP, I will get us chelsea buns soon, and you will have been to the gym so you will be allowed them.

Yes, mistress, getting back to my writing. :devil: Do keep that pic in a safe place. ;)

Mmm, thank you for the breakfast.

:D

DO NOT move naked pics anywhere! :cool:

:( No chilling, no lounging. I have to review four papers and I've been procrastinating for the longest time on these. I absolutely have to do them before the guy who asked me to do them e-mails me. The whole day today, the document has been open and I can't bring myself to read them. Instead I have been playing with pics, posting on here, playing Words with Friends... just about anything but doing the damn reviews. :mad: My god. Someone make me.

Make you? :devil: Duchess, you grab your latex catsuit and bullwhip. I'll grab the fluffy tickler and gag. :D

Or rather too few shandies and too many Boilermakers, Scottish Landlords, etc. LOL.

Shea, if you like Guiness, see if you can get hold of Tracquair House ale. It's Scottish so no question of it being girly. The heather ales are light and pleasant too, like Fraoch. OK, it's pronounced a bit like Frock but it's Scottish and the men wear skirts there so even that's not girly. :D

*Inspiration!*

I think I will add a character to my new series by the name of Heather Ails. She's a rather comely wench, but a night with her is one you'll regret . . . :devil:

You think that will help? :rolleyes:

On the other hand, Naoko in a latex catsuit would be a sight to behold. *drools* :p

Now, now. This is the Naked party. Nobody wishes to see me being punished by Molly in a latex catsuit, I'm sure. ;)

OK, I will get snitty with you too, Dampy. Review, review, review! I have to sort out job applications instead of lolling about with my mop, so why should the rest of you have fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back