The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Woops.

TOGO WPOST #S 611 & 615

How to make a non existant crisis worse:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...la-mission-in-west-africa/?PageSpeed=noscript
The administration says they won’t need them.
Nashville Public Radio*reported:

Troops from the 101st Airborne Division leading the military response to Ebola in West Africa will only need gloves and masks to protect themselves from the deadly virus, so said Gen. David Rodriguez at a Pentagon briefing Wednesday.

“They don’t need the whole suit – as such – because they’re not going to be in contact with any of the people,” the commander of U.S. troops in Africa said.

Soldiers from the 101st Airborne will primarily be building hospitals, ultimately leading what could be a contingent of 4,000 American service members. They’ll be housed either in tent cities at military airfields or in Liberian Ministry of Defense facilities, Rodriguez said.

Soldiers’ health will be monitored through surveys and taking their temperature on their way in and out of camps. If a service member does get sick, Rodriguez said they will be flown home immediately for treatment.

I want to stop posting about E BO LA , but the government stupidity just won't stop.

Fair is fair.
 
Parents?

It all starts with the kids. Everything.

Also, edumacation?
http://www.boston.com/news/local/ne...te-partiers/hkBfMD61s2KsPj5SaArPLI/story.html
One woman told NHPR that her car was surrounded by a mob of students who began to kick and shake the vehicle while driving down Winchester Street.

“They started yelling directly at my daughter, and when they saw she was crying, they started to do it more,” Stephanie Konopka*told the station. “They put their faces in the window and made these horrible faces and screamed these terrible things at her. And I was helpless, I couldn’t get to her. I was just trapped in the car. I couldn’t open the door, I couldn’t move the car. And then they started taking off their shirts and pushing themselves into the windows. At that point she was just beyond consoling.”

I wonder who these kids vote for, since they are so fond of mob rule.
 
Busted.

Oh look, government jobs for out of work graduates and fired medical employees:

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/airports-now-hiring-medics-for-ebola-screening/
For a measly $19 an hour, a government contractor is offering applicants the opportunity to get up close and personal with potential Ebola patients at JFK Airport — including taking their temperatures.

Angel Staffing Inc. is hiring brave souls with basic EMT or paramedic training to assist Customs and Border Protection officers and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in identifying possible victims at Terminal 4, where amped-up Ebola screening started on Saturday.

That's an easy way to pad out some statistics...
 
also

By the way, my transcripts came of Columbus Day...
...delivered by special SJLS courier...
...the same place that told me they don't deal with these types of cases...
...so...

The transcipts also say the request date is 7/2014, not 7/2013...
...among other things...
 
Unrelated.

This is totally out of context and unrelated:

http://boingboing.net/2010/05/06/bp-oil-spill-conspir.html
Michael Brown, late of FEMA, ascribes the Obama administration's allegedly slow response to the catastrophe to naked political calculation. "We're seeing the Rahm Emanuel rule #1 taking effect, and that is to let no crisis go unused. So this is an opportunity for a President who wants to bankrupt the coal industry, and basically get rid of the oil and gas industry, to shut down offshore drilling."*(Clickhere*for more). Obviously, Brown is a man with a chip on his shoulder; I can't really blame him for going off half-cocked.

...but it sure is coincidental.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_D._Brown
 
Middle

SO: TOGO W/POST #666 and the previous 2 to this one:

Since Michael Brown was walking down the middle of the street, it's impossible to find his middle name.
Coincidentally, you can't find his full name. Not even Sharpton dropped it during the yougoogly:
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2014/08/al-sharpton-eulogy-michael-brown-funeral.html

...and in the search for his full or middle name:
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/12/a-look-at-who-was-michael-brown/

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/08/...elines-to-refer-to-michael-brown-as-teenager/
Rip: How do you know that’s him who has had those arrests? There must be hundreds of Michael Brown’s in St. Louis. I looked on CaseNet and, not knowing his middle name, came up empty. How did you get that info and if it’s so easy to obtain, then why isn’t it widespread knowledge by now?

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/0...ng-one-day-the-whole-world-will-know-my-name/
Brown’s great uncle, pastor Charles Ewing, who will deliver the eulogy, remembers a conversation he had with his nephew.

“He said, ’One day the whole world is going to know my name.’ Isn’t that something? Not knowing that this was going to happen, and that’s what touched me — ’the whole world will know my name.’ ”

...that sure is something...

Seriously, is his full name Michael Brown, Jr.? Good luck. If you find it, I'd like to know, because without it, his name is far too coincidental.
 
further

SO: TOGO W/ the previous post:

I decided not to quit on this middle name. Police reports have full names right?
http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-rele...port-on-death-of-michael-brown-221844542.html
The report, obtained by Yahoo News through the Missouri Sunshine Law, lists only the date, time and location. Fields for the type of incident, name of the complainant, and a summary of the circumstances are redacted.

So that means the other report, the St. Louis County Police Department Incident report would have it, since it's not redacted. But it doesn't. I got it from the ACLU, and it lists Michael and Brown and no Jr.

From here:
http://www.aclu-mo.org/download_file/view_inline/1267/535/

So...
"Hey did you hear Michael Brown was shot?"
"Which one?"
"The one from Ferguson."
"Which one?"
"Jr."
"That's not what the report says."
 
Whereabouts?

The last Michael Brown Post, probably:

http://fox2now.com/2014/10/22/polic...wing-argument-between-brown-family-relatives/

A police report describes a car pulling up and several people getting out.* One of those people, was reported to be Michael Brown`s Mom, Lesley McSpadden.* A witness described McSpadden yelling ‘You can`t sell this s%$&”* One of the relatives, who was selling, reportedly demanded McSpadden show a document proving she had a patent.

The police report says that`s when an unidentified person with McSpadden assaulted Petty so violently that it resulted in a 911 call.* A witness tells Fox 2 that the weapon was a metal pipe or pole.* The suspect reportedly struck Petty in the face.* Medics then took him to Christian Northeast Hospital.* The witness said the assault suspect grabbed merchandise and a box of cash believed to contain about $1,400.

1. Patent you say?
2. Smash and grab you say?
3. Mr. Johnson was where?

Time makes fools of us all.
 
Gets worse

POST #678----V
Oh look, government jobs for out of work graduates and fired medical employees:

http://nypost.com/2014/10/18/airports-now-hiring-medics-for-ebola-screening/


That's an easy way to pad out some statistics...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jacobfischler/wierdest-ways-the-government-spends-money
Which contains such gems as:
$331,000 on a study that used Voodoo dolls

The National Science Foundation funded research that tested the effects of blood sugar on a spouse’s opinion towards their significant other.

For three weeks, reserachers gave 107 couples 51 pins to stick into what the report called Voodoo dolls.

The study ultimately came to the conclusion that, on average, lower blood sugar made people angrier, and angrier people stuck more pins in their doll.

Coburn was unimpressed with the study’s revelations. “The feeling of anger caused by hunger is so well-known that pop culture has given the feelings their own name: hanger,” the report said.

Or how bout some GAO goodness on wasteful government spending on Employment:
(self sustaining corruption? wat :/ ? )
http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c963bc-53e3-11e4-ba4b-f6333e2c0453_story.html
During a three-year period that ended last fall, more than 57,000 employees were sent home for a month or longer. The tab for these workers exceeded $775*million in salary alone.

The extensive use of administrative leave continues despite government personnel rules that limit paid leave for employees facing discipline to “rare circumstances” in which the employee is considered a threat. The long-standing rules were written in an effort to curb waste and deal quickly with workers accused of misconduct.

And the comptroller general, the top federal official responsible for auditing government finances and practices, has repeatedly ruled that federal workers should not be sidelined for long periods for any reason.

But a report by the Government Accountability Office, first made public by The Washington Post on its Web site Monday, found that 53,000 civilian employees were kept home for one to three months during the three fiscal years that ended in September 2013. About 4,000 were idled for three months to a year and several hundred for one to three years. This is the first time the government has calculated the scope and cost of administrative leave.

The GAO Report:
http://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-15-79
*GAO found inaccuracies in Office of Personnel Management (OPM) data due to (1) differences between agencies' leave recording practices and what OPM officials consider paid administrative leave; and (2) differences in what payroll providers report to OPM as paid administrative leave. For example, VA employees record all authorized official time for union activities as paid administrative leave in the agency's time and attendance system. In addition, one payroll provider includes federal holidays as administrative leave when reporting the data to OPM. OPM officials said that, in both instances, they would not expect such absences to be recorded as administrative leave. These variations occur because OPM has not provided guidance on what agencies should record and has provided limited guidance on what payroll providers should report as paid administrative leave. Such guidance could help agencies better manage the federal workforce.

*After separating federal holidays from the payroll data, OPM-reported data showed that from fiscal year 2011 through 2013, paid administrative leave accounted for less than 1 percent of total paid work days and estimated salary cost. Over these 3 years, about 97 percent of employees charged 20 days or less (see figure). For the same time period, 263 employees charged between 1 and 3 years of paid administrative leave, with an estimated salary cost of $31 million.
...
What GAO Recommends

GAO recommends that OPM develop agency and payroll provider guidance regarding the recording and reporting of paid administrative leave. OPM partially concurred agreeing to clarify guidance to agencies and payroll providers, but said it could not direct agencies on how to collect such data. GAO continues to believe the recommendations are valid.

The reccomendations are on the GAO site.

It seems to me, considering the wasteful spending and lack of oversight, that there shouldn't even be a National Debt...

Seriously... Think of the money the Government could save.
Why?

Well instead of being indebted to other nations, what if they owed US(A) money?

...?

Well:
Still, as you will see, the Federal Reserve has similarities to the country's first attempt at central banking, and in that regard it owes an intellectual debt to Alexander Hamilton. "There is scarcely any point in the economy of national affairs of greater moment than the uniform preservation of the intrinsic value of the money unit," Hamilton wrote in 1791, one week after the Senate approved his bank bill, and sounding like a modern-day Fed chairman. "On this, the security and steady value of property essentially depend."

https://www.minneapolisfed.org/community_education/student/centralbankhistory/bank.cfm?&TC=1

And: Why the need for debt? I dunno, this is about it:
http://www.ted.com/conversations/22671/why_can_t_countries_function_w.html
 
Empathy in perspective

So my local cops... This is the kind of thing I have been up against:
This happened last year, 2013: Take note of the tone, the charges, the bail, and the perfectly reasonable explaination:
(slam dunk'd, right?)
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2013/02/man_who_allegedly_pointed_shot.html
A township man who pointed a shotgun at officers from his front porch faces assault and weapons charges, authorities said.

Around 2 a.m. Sunday, officers were called to Leanna’s Tavern in the Deepwater section of Pennsville for the report of a disorderly person.

When they arrived at the bar, they were told that a male subject had made* threats to the employees and fled the scene prior to officers arriving. *

Pennsville Police Department*officers then checked the area around the bar at 578 North Broadway on foot.

*While on Clark Street, officers said they heard a male voice yelling from a home.

There they reportedly found Samuel A. McGraw, 24, standing on his front step pointing a shotgun at them.

Then read about his aquittal: (same tone 2014)
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2...gun_charges_attorney_cautions_gun_owners.html

Then take a look at the pair as a whole in factual unbiased form. This was not a front page story.
http://fija.org/2014/04/14/former-firefighter-acquitted-after-mistaking-police-for-burglars/
Former South Jersey firefighter Sam McGraw faced a 5-year prison sentence for victimless offenses related to defensively carrying a shotgun as he went outside to investigate suspicious activity that led him to fear for his family’s safety. Rather than burglars, the intruders turned out to be police...
...
Even if they can’t get a conviction, prosecutors have the easily-abused power to punish defendants through charging them with offenses that can eat up a huge chunk of their life as they pay to defend themselves not only with their hard-earned dollars that will not be reimbursed, but with their time, their energy, their reputations, and otherwise. Jurors should recognize that when defendants appear before them, they are already being punished by the legal system even though they haven’t yet had a chance to plead their cases.

Truthbomb. Ask me how I know. So this guy was arrested, charged, stuck in jail, put out for bail and lawyer deposit and it turns out he did nothing wrong to begin with. Imagine if he represented himself pro se like I am. What if it never went to trial by jury?

Yeah. He would have been in Muncipal Court instead of Superior.

To get the transcript of this trial it would be a $500 deposit, unless the court paperwork or a request for indigency is filed, and the paperwork or forms do not exist, because I have asked for them, so it has to be a written request which is submitted to a clerk who can or cannot show it to the judge, as it can be summarily dismissed by the clerk. Ask me how I know.

...and don't forget this one gem:
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2...nths_for_obstruction_in_child_porn_probe.html
Waterman had been a patrolman with the Pennsville Police Department for four years before the allegations surfaced.

He also served as the school resource officer for Pennsville where he handled the Drug Abuse Resistance Education (DARE) program for middle school and elementary school students, and acted as a liaison between the school district and police department.

Waterman was suspended from his position with the department immediately after the allegations surfaced.*Waterman was later recommended for termination, but was permitted to resign roughly a year later in March 2011, Pennsville officials said.

...and just FYI about my noise ordinace charge and another example of the state mind of this Municipality:
(they are turning laws into 100% the discretion of officers and judges without physical standards to use as defense):
http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2012/06/pennsville_makes_changes_to_no.html
“The previous ordinance was too hard to enforce,” Barnhart said.

According to the mayor, the township previously used a decimal meter to rate the noise, similar to a breathalyzer reader, defining if the sound or noise was in violation of the township.

He added that there were too many legal issues and it was too hard to enforce any types of violations and the change in the ordinance will simplify handling noise violations.

Officials said each case will be handled by the discretion of the local police officer on the scene of the incident when called. A meter will no longer be used.

“This makes it a nuisance at the discretion of the police officer and person who is complaining and a judge will make the call,” Barnhart explained during the meeting.


The moral of this post?
For me it's: The cops don't want me to make noise about pedos, and that the law was coincidentally changed after I filed my complaints and the Police chief died.

For you: Sans (potentially) the pedos, this is going on everywhere in the country (potentially)
 
Mo'

TOGO W/ the last post:
There is also this: Next town over, same prosecutors office, same CFS:
(note the DYFS usage...)

Someone 'stole' 'DYFS' documents, gave them to a cop to mail out, and got caught by another cop after it was mailed out.

The documents came from inside the Salem City Police Department.
...in a locked cabinet in a locked room.
Yeah.

Before you read these (if you do) note that no officers and no one in CFS was charged with anything even though by law they are not allowed to release this info and are Required to protect it:
(NJ Title 9 or 9.6-5, 9.6-8.10, 9.6-8.10a, 9.6-13, & 9.6-14, among others)
http://law.onecle.com/new-jersey/9-children-juvenile-and-domestic-relations-courts/

The story in order:

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2012/11/salem_housing_authority_direct.html

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2012/12/salem_city_housing_authority_s.html

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2...em_city_housing_authority_dr_isaac_young.html

http://www.nj.com/salem/index.ssf/2...uilty_of_releasing_confidential_document.html


What this all means? "Don't trust elements of the Salem County CFS/DCF/DYFS or elements of the prosecutors office or elements of the police."

Sucks to be an abused child in my county.
 
And it all comes back around:

To further tie the last two posts with the thread as a whole:

It all starts with the kids:
Salem County is terribad for kids:
http://www.nj.com/cumberland/index.ssf/2013/05/salem_county_and_cumberland_co.html
Observers note that the rankings are based on reported figures only and therefore may not include the health status of children whose parents do not participate in, or who are unaware of, the various programs accessed, including those whose first language is not English.

...and their parents? Potentially involved in this crap:
http://www.nj.com/gloucester-county..._jersey_southern_poverty_law_center_says.html
In New Jersey, there are 44 hate groups identified by the SPLC’s report, mostly racist skinhead groups.

“It’s quite a high number for a state of its size,” said Mark Potok, senior fellow at the SPLC and editor of the report. “There’s really been a problem of neo-Nazi groups in New Jersey.”
...
The highest number of hate groups were found in California (77), Texas (57) and Florida (58).

So yeah... good thing I like fixing stuff.
 
Pro.

Why I love teh goo g le (even though they censor shit in China, cause Communist Government, I get it, I may not like it, but I get it):
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolo...sking-to-be-removed-from-Google-searches.html

*An individual asked to have removed links to articles on the internet that reference his dismissal for sexual crimes committed on the job. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*A public official asked the search company to remove a link to a student organisation’s petition demanding his removal. Google did not remove the page from search results.

*A request from a former clergyman to remove 2 links to articles covering an investigation of sexual abuse accusations while in his professional capacity. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*Multiple requests from a single individual who asked them to remove 20 links to recent articles about his arrest for financial crimes committed in a professional capacity. Google did not remove the pages from search results.

*A victim of rape asked Google to remove a link to a newspaper article about the crime. The page has been removed from search results for the individual’s name.

/me gets warm fuzzy
 
Details: finacing, facism, and methodology

So I accidentally'd upon this story of what JP Morgan was doing with money before we bailed it out.
It was making risk free loans to movie companies as well as predatory lending.

Yeah... they needed stimulus....
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/paramount-alleges-jpmorgan-led-financial-564708

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/paramount-sue-jpmorgan-alleged-financial-634557

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/paramount-settles-big-film-slate-665363

...and there is no mention of that---^ settlement here---v
http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702303985504579206320177281580

http://online.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052702304439804579207701974094982

...but the DoJ got 2billion...

How much did this bank cost US(A) en toto?

Also: NAZIS!!!! AHHH:
10 Global Businesses that Worked With the Nazis
http://www.businesspundit.com/10-global-businesses-that-worked-with-the-nazis/


...and then this:
http://www.jewishjournal.com/sacred...ation_and_guide_the_native_american_holocaust
Some of the parallels include the death marches when the Nazis forced hundreds of thousands of prisoners from Nazi concentration camps and prisoner of war camps near the eastern front to camps inside Germany away from front lines and allied forces.* I saw an image from May 11, 1945, where German civilians were walking past bodies of 30 Jewish women starved to death by German SS troops in a 300-mile march across Czechoslovakia. It made me think about how The Long Walk of the Navajo was also 300-miles, and many of the Native Americans died of starvation.*

I thought about how the Nazis were burning Jewish books and burying bodies in mass graves, and the parallels of how Indian cultures were also erased, libraries of oral tradition functionally burned, and many were buried in mass graves under bibles.

+this: http://whenfallsthecoliseum.com/2010/01/13/obama-the-musical/
(note the difference in who the good/bad guys are?)

...which moves into this: (because why else would anyone want that--^)
http://www.civilrights.org/publications/hatecrimes/borders.html
The level of personal violence motivated by anti-Jewish prejudice remains historically high in many countries of Europe and North America. Anti-Semitic violence rose in Canada, Germany, the Russian Federation, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom. Violent attacks on persons as a proportion of overall incidents continued to rise in the United Kingdom and remained at high levels in France. Hundreds of Jewish cemeteries and memorials were vandalized throughout much of the region, mostly with impunity.

In the Russian Federation, Turkey, and the Central Asian republics, bias attacks on minority Christian faiths were increasingly common. Adherents of religions deemed by governments to be nontraditional in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union were among those targeted for violence, sometimes in the context of government restrictions on religious activities and official rhetoric that vilifies such groups.

In Ireland and the United Kingdom, a new pattern of violence emerged in which Eastern European immigrants from the newly expanded E.U. were targeted with violent assaults, firebombs, and murder. In Germany, Greece, and Switzerland, anti-immigrant political campaigns generated new waves of racist violence against immigrants. In Switzerland, there were at least six firebomb or gunfire attacks on housing for asylum seekers in 2007.

In Italy, in 2007 and 2008, anti-Roma rhetoric by top leaders combined with aggressive anti-Immigration policies to help generate racist violence at a level unprecedented in recent history. In several Italian cities, pogroms devastated Roma communities housing both Italian nationals and Roma immigrants. Attackers terrorized Roma and burned their settlements to the ground as police in some cases stood by. Some public officials added fuel to the fire by calling to eradicate the presence of Roma in towns and cities in official statements both before and after the attacks.

"Those who do not remember history are doomed to repeat it" and looks like some want to.
 
Thanks for the validation:

So I caught this article on this book:
http://nypost.com/2014/10/25/former-cbs-reporter-explains-how-the-liberal-media-protects-obama/
Often they dream up stories beforehand and turn the reporters into “casting agents,” told “we need to find someone who will say . . .” that a given policy is good or bad. “We’re asked to create a reality that fits their New York image of what they believe,” she writes.

Which quite frankly, would be a bold claim, until you read stories like this:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/26/us/politics/for-midterms-betting-on-feet-and-good-apps.html
 
Shut Up Nurse Lady

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-NEGATIVE-Ebola-demands-dignity-humanity.html

So this nurse has the audacity to claim that she was mistreaded by medical and security/law enforcement officers.

ROFL @ 'looked smug'

Well, bitch, welcome to the world of a non health professional, this is how most people are treated by your glorious health care system. Not only that, YOU CAME FROM A COUNTRY WITH EBOLA WITH THE INTENT OF TRAVELING TO NYC.

...morons...

Listen stupid nurse lady: THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR OPINION.

Try taking a rape kit sometime, this 'inconvenient treatment' you received from the airport will seem like a welcome home parade in your honor.
 
Back
Top